Find
Notify
Tools

At least nine Americans dead in Israel Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
More to come.

https://thehill.com/policy/int...ns-killed-in-israel/

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Gaza would be leveled to ground level, bulldozed clean, the remnants used for artificial reefs in the Mediterranean, and then colonized with a military/naval complex to serve as a reminder…

…if I was in charge of Israel.

If anybody gave me any flack…I would immediately start on the West Bank.

In the meantime, Tehran would be wondering when they would be turned glass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Gaza would be leveled to ground level, bulldozed clean, the remnants used for artificial reefs in the Mediterranean, and then colonized with a military/naval complex to serve as a reminder…

Agree... Iran as well....

Posts: 10182 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
I am sure once Israel deals with the Gaza animals they will turn their attention to Iran. I would not want to be a worker in their drone and missile factories.

This will deprive Russia of the weapons they are using to kill innocent Ukrainian citizens as well.

Don't think Putin and the Ayatollah didn't have a hand in these atrocities.

Am Israel Chai.

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

There are three-quarters of a million people in Gaza, of whom maybe 20,000 are Hamas or Islamic Jihad.

What you advocate is like wiping out Dallas/Fort Worth to get rid of MAGAts.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you believe half of what is being "reported" out of the Middle East right now you are voluntarily consuming bullshit.

Even what you see is likely being misrepresented or manipulated by somebody.

And everybody involved is doing it.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

There are three-quarters of a million people in Gaza, of whom maybe 20,000 are Hamas or Islamic Jihad.

I would evacuate my own…give the others a chance to retreat into Eqypt…then level Gaza and secure it with a naval/military base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Or Democrats!
The truth is, it is the way of the world. The majority are just people trying to live, while the nut bar minority, hatred deeply rooted, stirs up shit to mess them up. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Netanyahu is an American. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1596 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frankly, I don’t see how the whole Palestinian/Israel situation is really a vital national security issue for us.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Frankly, I don’t see how the whole Palestinian/Israel situation is really a vital national security issue for us.

You keep announcing how little you see and you're going to have to put white canes on the corners of your vehicles.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now 11.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok, Jeff.

You convinced me.

We should be firing the minuteman III’s momentarily.

Geez.

It’s a fight between Israel and the Palestinian Authority with proxy involvement of Iran and Russia.

The more we get involved, the more we will confuse the situation.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok, Jeff.

You convinced me.

Geez.

It’s a fight between Israel and the Palestinian Authority with proxy involvement of Iran and Russia.

It doesn't bother you that 11 Americans are dead at the hand of Islamic terrorists?

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It bothers me… but what are we going to do that the Israelis won’t do first, and likely more thoroughly than we will.

They don’t seem to get as bent about rules of engagement and being concerned about our opponents rights as we do.

We lost 9 or 11 depending on which report. Israel lost well in excess of 1K.

The best thing we can do for Israel is to stay the hell out of their way.

Ditto for the Palestinian people. The more we try and restrain it, the longer the violence goes on and total number of deaths increases.

If we hadn’t played footsie with Arafat, maybe the Palestinians and Israelis would have reached a conclusion that they both can live with.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We've had Americans killed by terrorists before. The last big terrorist incident, 9/11, was only used by the then-president as an excuse to invade a third country.

Eleven dead Americans is a real loss, but no reason to join Israel in war, especially against Iran.

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I would evacuate my own…give the others a chance to retreat into Eqypt…then level Gaza and secure it with a naval/military base.

tu2

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:
Ok, Jeff.

You convinced me.

Geez.

It doesn't bother you that 11 Americans are dead at the hand of Islamic terrorists?

Every American death bothers us. Every baby, little old man, cousin, aunt and American neighbor that died bothers us.

I have to ask; as with Benghazi or Afghanistan 2021, why were there any Americans in The Gaza Strip? I'm guessing there are some State Department travel advisories out there?

I mean,....Dude,......

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:
Ok, Jeff.

You convinced me.

Geez.

Every American death bothers us. Every baby, little old man, cousin, aunt and American neighbor that died bothers us.

I have to ask; as with Benghazi or Afghanistan 2021, why were there any Americans in The Gaza Strip? I'm guessing there are some State Department travel advisories out there?

I mean,....Dude,......

The Americans weren't in the Gaza strip. They were Israel which was invaded by the animals from Gaza.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
This situation is heartbreaking.

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now 14.