THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Lady Lindsey says trump arrest would "blow up the country"

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lady Lindsey says trump arrest would "blow up the country" Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...Vy9gAEwRcC1kGtzWWIEU

I'm not sure I understand what this means. So, all the republicans that are rushing to trump's defense: does that mean crimes should not be prosecuted based on political status?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15127 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...Vy9gAEwRcC1kGtzWWIEU

I'm not sure I understand what this means. So, all the republicans that are rushing to trump's defense: does that mean crimes should not be prosecuted based on political status?

The Grand Fuckwit of the GOP! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67010 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
does that mean crimes should not be prosecuted based on political status?

Yall,lefties have already made that the case......holder, lerner, hunter....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To be honest, I don’t think it will blow up the country.

What it will do is entrench the belief on the right that the justice system is stacked in favor of the political elites.

I think everyone knows that in order to make huge money in real estate you cut corners and pay off people.

Trump was an east coast real estate guy.

I’m sure he dealt with organized crime, democrat politicians galore, political payola, etc.

I’m sure he thinks he’s a good guy.

While I tend to agree that he is being persecuted for his politics, I also agree that there is plenty of dirt to be found.

Trump’s source of popularity was more his willingness to get down and wrestle with the pig than his innate “moral” character.

Posts: 10648 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, if anybody is an expert on blowing, it would be Lady Lindsey.

It’s funny how Republicans are are always criticizing the bum bandits but they keep electing Lindsey Graham.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
He should just come out of the closet. I want to ask how bad could that be in 2023, but maybe he has had a fling or two with underage boys. He should have quit years ago.

Posts: 7494 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
To be honest, I don’t think it will blow up the country.

What it will do is entrench the belief on the right that the justice system is stacked in favor of the political elites.

I think everyone knows that in order to make huge money in real estate you cut corners and pay off people.

Trump was an east coast real estate guy.

I’m sure he dealt with organized crime, democrat politicians galore, political payola, etc.

I’m sure he thinks he’s a good guy.

While I tend to agree that he is being persecuted for his politics, I also agree that there is plenty of dirt to be found.

Trump’s source of popularity was more his willingness to get down and wrestle with the pig than his innate “moral” character.

Trump has no innate moral character- just like Clinton and JFK… rotflmo

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
You know that slimy bastard has a taste for young boys. I’m betting that Trump has the goods on him and has a short leash on that cocksucker

Never been know to date a woman. Come on. He’s either a rump rooster or a gelding.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:

Look! Over there!

Posts: 6139 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
quote:
quote:

Look! Over there!

Well roly....if there was no "over there" there would be nothing to look at.

Just doing my job and pointing out the hypocrisy of the left....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
It’s funny how Republicans are are always criticizing the bum bandits but they keep electing Lindsey Graham.

. . . ain’t that the truth.

Mike

Posts: 21239 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
You know that slimy bastard has a taste for young boys. I’m betting that Trump has the goods on him and has a short leash on that cocksucker

Never been know to date a woman. Come on. He’s either a rump rooster or a gelding.

No, I know no such thing. He is probably gay but I have know knowledge of that as a fact, much less his predilections. If he is a gay pedophile, he would fit right in with the progressive left……

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
quote:

Booty bandit knows booty bandit?

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
quote:
quote:

Look! Over there!

Well roly....if there was no "over there" there would be nothing to look at.

Just doing my job and pointing out the hypocrisy of the left....

Your job is making shit up that is designed to deflect from the fact that you support somebody who fomented an insurrection, cheats on his wife, lies when his mouth moves and who ought to be in jail.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15127 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

No, I know no such thing. He is probably gay but I have know knowledge of that as a fact, much less his predilections. If he is a gay pedophile, he would fit right in with the progressive left……

…and yet there he is, gobbling Trumps knob 24 hours a day after soundly condemning him to start with.

There is no way in hell that his current position was not imposed through compromat. One trip to Mar a Lago and he acts like it was the road to Damascus. Trump and his nefarious minions have that gay little pedo right where they want him.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone bent on rioting or causing other violence might well want to remember the regrets that some of the Jan 6ers who are serving time had.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote