Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Biden Campaign's Brilliant New Strategy Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
They are just reposting and amplifying clips of Donald Trump being completely incoherent everywhere he campaigns.

Even seasoned Trump translators have no clue what he's trying to say.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Kind of like what we have enjoyed with Pedo Joe for 3 years huh chump?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The trouble with clips like this is that they are too easily faked. Fake or not, the respective followers suck it up. I have seen quite a few clips of Joe Biden which were obviously faked, yet they were taken as gospel by the Trumpeteers. Likewise, videos will be compiled, altered, and clipped to give the impression that Trump is cognitively impaired. In neither case is the fakery necessary.
The United States is well on its way to becoming a laughing stock. This due, in large part, to the blindness and intransigence of the opposing party supporters. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
The trouble with clips like this is that they are too easily faked. Fake or not, the respective followers suck it up. I have seen quite a few clips of Joe Biden which were obviously faked, yet they were taken as gospel by the Trumpeteers. Likewise, videos will be compiled, altered, and clipped to give the impression that Trump is cognitively impaired. In neither case is the fakery necessary.
The United States is well on its way to becoming a laughing stock. This due, in large part, to the blindness and intransigence of the opposing party supporters. Regards, Bill.

When the Biden campaign is caught faking a Trump video get back to me.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
Kind of like what we have enjoyed with Pedo Joe for 3 years huh chump?

Ha Ha Classic come back but so very very true
The pot calling the kettle black

Posts: 483 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
For chrissakes, Jeff, many of the videos are obviously doctored. This does not mean there is no basis in fact but the fakery and slant is obvious.
The same is true of many of the clips shown of Joe Biden. This is not to say that Biden is just fine; he is not, and only staunch, no matter what, Democrats, like yourself will claim that he is.
I think Trump is incompetent and I think he is a danger to the nation and the world. I think the same of Joe Biden but the effects of his bumbling ineptitude are a little different.
You can go ahead and ignore his shortcomings just as the Trumpteers will ignore the shortcomings of their candidate, but neither side will be doing the nation any favors. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
For chrissakes, Jeff, many of the videos are obviously doctored. This does not mean there is no basis in fact but the fakery and slant is obvious.
The same is true of many of the clips shown of Joe Biden. This is not to say that Biden is just fine; he is not, and only staunch, no matter what, Democrats, like yourself will claim that he is.
I think Trump is incompetent and I think he is a danger to the nation and the world. I think the same of Joe Biden but the effects of his bumbling ineptitude are a little different.
You can go ahead and ignore his shortcomings just as the Trumpteers will ignore the shortcomings of their candidate, but neither side will be doing the nation any favors. Regards, Bill.

Biden is doing a fine job, and since the alternative represents the repudiation of our democracy it's an easy choice.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Before you throw any more "both sides" bullshit at me read this:

Link

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Why doesn’t someone file pedophilia charges against President Biden? Wait, let me guess: it’s because the whole fucking government is against trump, right?

Before trump, did any of you imagine yourself as the party of the eternal victim? The eternal crybaby? If any of you need a shoulder to cry on…turn to the bottle instead.

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
The victim mentality belongs to those groups the Ds have disenfranchised for decades. Let’s see which group leaps to mind? Oh yeah! The blacks. Remember? Your side killed the black nuclear family.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

Biden is doing a fine job, and since the alternative represents the repudiation of our democracy it's an easy choice.

Fine job? So you’re satisfied with what’s happening at the southern border, with Kameltoe as the appointed border czar?? Really?? Confused cuckoo

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
quote:

Fine job? So you’re satisfied with what’s happening at the southern border, with Kameltoe as the appointed border czar?? Really?? Confused cuckoo

Just incredible isn't it?????

We need to get our governor to start bussing the illegals to old gomer.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
quote:

Republicans lie like normal people breathe, so if they are screaming "CRISIS!" it's a good sign there is no crisis, plus, if there were a crisis they would give the President resources to address it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, Nikki is responsible for Jan 6th...he's a sick bastard and is going to JAIL.

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
The scary prospect is that Trump wins and the senate/congress go R.

With either Biden or Trump at the helm but the senate or congress in the opposite camp there is at least some limitation on the damage Trump could do or Biden could bumble into.

The prospect of Trump with his vindictiveness and insecurity in the W/H is truly scary.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are just reposting and amplifying clips of Donald Trump being completely incoherent everywhere he campaigns.

Even seasoned Trump translators have no clue what he's trying to say.

Rope-a-Dope...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
The scary prospect is that Trump wins and the senate/congress go R.

With either Biden or Trump at the helm but the senate or congress in the opposite camp there is at least some limitation on the damage Trump could do or Biden could bumble into.

The prospect of Trump with his vindictiveness and insecurity in the W/H is truly scary.

This is spot on. A turd is a turd is a turd. It does not matter if it is a Biden turd or a Trump turd. As long as we can put the senate or congress in the opposite camp we have a fighting chance of coming out of this 4 years from now reasonably intact.

Posts: 508 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The horrible part of this election cycle is that there is no win for the country. The choice is between two rambling geriatrics, neither of whom have the best interests of the nation at heart.
Jeff can continue to maintain that Joe is doing a fine job, but that doesn't make it so. He and his advisors are simply out of their depth.
We are currently in a situation where both sides are so polarized, so unable to think critically, that every action is knee jerk at best.
The Republican party is likely to run Donald Trump because his supporters, who love him unconditionally, have been successful at shouting down and drowning out any opposition.
The Democrats, with their heads buried in the sand, or firmly planted up a their posterior orifice, will run their own geriatric because they only care that they are not Trump. So it is that Donald Trump has truly changed politics in the US; his presence has all but eliminated critical thinking on both sides. Regards, Bill.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
14 million jobs didn't create themselves, infrastructure projects all over the Country that Republicans voted against didn't form in a vacuum. Ya'll want to act like Biden hasn't done anything because he hasn't smeared his face with orange makeup and lied about it on TV but he's getting the job done.

What has the Republican House done since they gained control? The least productive legislative session in a century; hell, they can barely manage to choose a Speaker.

And for those who claim "nobody wants Biden" bear in mind he got more votes in the New Hampshire Primary without being on the ballot than Obama got in 2012, and Obama had no enthusiasm gaps.

Quit listening to Fox News, it's rotting your brains.

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
We the trumpeteers, one for all and all for one…go Trump

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:

But have you seen how his crowds are dwindling?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:

Exactly what we expect from you and your ilk.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Our ilk is doing just fine
How is yours doing?

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We aren't drinking your worthless Kool-Aid

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah Trumpism/MAGA did just fine on 2018, 2020, 2022.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The "immigration crisis" is a sham:

quote:
In a closed-door meeting, Mitch McConnell confirmed that Trump told Republicans in Congress not to pass immigration reform because he wants to run on the issue.
“We don’t want to do anything to undermine him,” McConnell said.

You don't allow a crisis to continue unaddressed to bolster a political campaign and get to call yourself a loyal American.

I remember when BOTH Parties put the good of the Country above politics in a crisis.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Isn't the whole exercise of these elections faked? clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67004 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
The "immigration crisis" is a sham:

quote:
In a closed-door meeting, Mitch McConnell confirmed that Trump told Republicans in Congress not to pass immigration reform because he wants to run on the issue.
“We don’t want to do anything to undermine him,” McConnell said.

You don't allow a crisis to continue unaddressed to bolster a political campaign and get to call yourself a loyal American.

I remember when BOTH Parties put the good of the Country above politics in a crisis.

Yup, millions of military aged men coming here without a proper vetting and where are they? Right here where I live hundreds of known marijuana grow houses in super rural Maine purchased by mostly Chinese who can’t hardly speak English. They come from NY and MA where those states will and do give driving licenses to illegals. Suddenly they show up and buy dilapidated old homes and open grow houses. An investigation has shown they have learned how to steal from the grid while paying for only some of it. These houses are regularly using 10k+ kw hours of electricity per month. State Police doing nothing because the useless governor appointed the Commissioner and because we or I should say Portland voted in 2016 to legalized the drug it’s not a high priority item. Drug goes back to the black market. Money goes where? Yup no crisis.

one of us
posted Hide Post
The exercise of the elections may not be faked but the messages of the candidates are ever more so. The increasing use of social media, with the attendant use of digital alteration and the sheer ability to spread a message, false or not, is having a huge effect. Any rational, critical person will see viable concepts in options offered by either party or faction. The true believers will see only what they want to see, and the truth is optional. Regards, Bill

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The GOP strategy is as follows:

1-Strengthen Putin in the Ukraine by denying aid.
2-Strengthen Hammas by denying aid.
3-Keep the border open as much as possible because President Trump’s campaign does not want President Biden to sign the bill.
4-Scapegoat and villainize gay people.
5-Ban books and art.
6/Force women w dying or dead fetuses to give birth.
7-Force children to deliver to term the products of rape.
8-Defy the S.Ct., concerning the border.

We could keep going.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Please do little man you’re on a roll now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let us see:

That President Trump won the election.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
The GOP strategy is as follows:

1-Strengthen Putin in the Ukraine by denying aid.
2-Strengthen Hammas by denying aid.
3-Keep the border open as much as possible because President Trump’s campaign does not want President Biden to sign the bill.
4-Scapegoat and villainize gay people.
5-Ban books and art.
6/Force women w dying or dead fetuses to give birth.
7-Force children to deliver to term the products of rape.
8-Defy the S.Ct., concerning the border.

We could keep going.

This is correct.

Governor Abbott told the SCOTUS today that he just wasn't going to obey their orders in relation to the border "crisis". Pretty unbelievable.

https://www.brownwoodnews.com/...ght-to-self-defense/

No matter how you feel about his issue, things are going sideways quick when a state governor, or any elected official, thinks that compliance with an order from the United States Supreme Court is at his discretion. The country doesn't work if we follow this path.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So arrest him, indictments in full, and lock his ass up.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In theory, the Gov could be held in contempt by the Federal Courts. I would file a show cause against the governor.

Of I were the President, I would instruct federal troops to do remove like when we used federal power to desegregate Universities in the South.

Other option would be to file articles of impeachment, if I were in the Texas Legislature.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
In theory, the Gov could be held in contempt by the Federal Courts. I would file a show cause against the governor.

Of I were the President, I would instruct federal troops to do remove like when we used federal power to desegregate Universities in the South.

Other option would be to file articles of impeachment, if I were in the Texas Legislature.

Simply call the entire Texas Guard to Federal service, send them somewhere lovely like Burkina Faso or Mogadishu, and send the 1st Cav to remove the wire, and if the Texas Rangers want to stand in front of tanks, let them.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
So arrest him, indictments in full, and lock his ass up.

quote:

quote:
quote:

Simply call the entire Texas Guard to Federal service, send them somewhere lovely like Burkina Faso or Mogadishu, and send the 1st Cav to remove the wire, and if the Texas Rangers want to stand in front of tanks, let them.

Ya'll really do BELIEVE that Texas is just another state? it's sad
https://tmd.texas.gov/home - beholden only to the governor
little j55 won't believe it - and will bluss and sputter, but here's the actual law
https://statutes.capitol.texas...20adjutant%20general.

But I m pretty darn certain Texas would RELISH a court battle about abandonment of duty and the 10th ..

"If"

Joshua - it would be a pretty "bad day" if the federales pulled up and attempted reconstruction 2.0

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38503 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They already lost in Court.

Yes, Texas has no more rights as a state than any other state.

Texas can Follow the Supreme Court Decision, or I would use every power in the Federal Government to enforce the decision breaking Texas.

Just like we broke the South when it tried to defy the Supreme Court on Segregation of Schools.

You can quote hyperbole nonsense all you want. The law is clear. Texas has no more rights as a state than Maine.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The permitting a state to defy the Constitution is the same logic as allowing individuals to defy the Constitution over the outcome of the election.

This has the makings of being the Nullification Crisis all over again. Something we put to bed in the late 1830s and 1960s.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The First Cav rolling in from the north, the First Armored from the west...

And the head Texas Ranger running out to meet them, asking "Jes' where did you want that there bob wire stacked up, Gen'l?"