New
Find
Notify
Tools

“I could end the war in one day” Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted
Trump has today claimed that if he were president he would end the war in one day, “it would be easy”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/...farage-b2331973.html

Is this like his “I would get rid of the US national debt by the end of my second term”.

I have actually missed his moronic statements , he’s always good for a laugh. The frightening thing is that there are people who would vote for him, even after listening to his constant cretinous prattle for four years.

Posts: 7186 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Of course it would be easy - he’d withdraw American aid to Ukraine, pull the U.S. out of NATO and fulfill his personal obligation to Putin in one swift move.

Putin would be free to reassemble the Soviet Union and Donald Trump would be debt free. It might take more than one day, but it could happen very quickly.

No big deal, really, trading in death, destruction and human lives has been a staple of the oligarchs economies for centuries. The Donald just wants to run with the big dogs like Putin, Xi and Kim and get in on the real action.

Has Donald Trump ever done one single thing that would cause you to believe that he cares about anyone but himself? Has he shown even one single shred of altruism or compassion?
I haven’t noticed any.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
It's admittedly rare, but I was right!
I knew when trump got elected it was gonna be an every morning, get up , get coffee and see what outlandish headline trump authored today. I was right!

I didn't like it, wasn't entertained and I still remark to myself every once in a while how much I prefer today's less drama filled daily news.

Posts: 9116 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Scott
It's only less drama filled daily news because the MSM is aligned with the Ds.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
Scott
It's only less drama filled daily news because the MSM is aligned with the Ds.

I think you're partially right, but I think trump himself generated quite a bit if not the majority of the silly drama. Easy example, consider the presidential candidate debates. The difference between Reagan/ Mondale and Trump/........... are night and day and of course Trump bears some responsibility for that. I used to make it a point to watch debates and some speeches like the State of the Union. With trump I couldn't stand it.

Posts: 9116 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Gotcha. My main concern with the president is policy. I generally favored Trump's foreign, domestic, and energy policies and cannot point to one of those with Biden which has been successful to date. In fact, quite the contrary. Case in point: his energy policy for the US.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nobody knows more about ending wars than donald trump. A couple divorces and multiple bankruptcies.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1199 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Trump is simply a pathetic joke. He couldn’t end anything in one day but his bad hairdo. barf

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
Gotcha. My main concern with the president is policy. I generally favored Trump's foreign, domestic, and energy policies and cannot point to one of those with Biden which has been successful to date. In fact, quite the contrary. Case in point: his energy policy for the US.

Policy? You mean the policy President Trump exposed to suspended the Constitution and his immediate reinstatement.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
Trump has today claimed that if he were president he would end the war in one day, “it would be easy”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/...farage-b2331973.html

Is this like his “I would get rid of the US national debt by the end of my second term”.

I have actually missed his moronic statements , he’s always good for a laugh. The frightening thing is that there are people who would vote for him, even after listening to his constant cretinous prattle for four years.

You might not have to wait for long.

Our stupid friends in GOP are still on his side!

FREE ELECTIONS.

Especially Designed For Stupid Voters! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote