Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gym Jordan For Speaker Login/Join 
one of us
posted
What a sad position for the MAGA Republicans to find themselves in. A Clown Show held in a Dumpster Fire. Why not make Lauren Boebert the Speaker and be done with it. The Republican Party no longer exists.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...9307590b847f5d&ei=30

Donald Trump to endorse Jim Jordan for House speaker
Story by Ken Tran and David Jackson, USA TODAY •
1h

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19765 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...1deb7e962f510&ei=121

Ohio Newspaper Publishes Scathing Rebuke of Jim Jordan: 'No Worse Human'
Story by Thomas Kika • 18h

(Congressman Jim Jordan Representing Ohio's 4th District)

In response to Jordan's emergence as a major candidate for speaker, The Columbus Dispatch, the Buckeye State's second-biggest newspaper behind The Plain Dealer, published a letter to the editor titled, "Electing Jim Jordan speaker would be a catastrophe for America."

"With Trump's endorsement, I am assuming Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, will win," reader Randal Morrison of Columbus wrote. "That is a catastrophe for America. There is no worse human being to have a leadership position than Jim Jordan. Terrible for policy — Ukraine, the economy, the planet, and justice for those not like him."

The letter continued: "It would be terrible for 'process' — the end of civility and finding a problem-solving path forward as well as strong democratic institutions. That catastrophe ultimately means one of two things: either all hope is lost or the resulting turmoil breaks the MAGA fever before it is too late. Because of our constitutional structural vulnerabilities, I fear the worst."

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19765 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They figure George Santos will be too busy between his Fraud trials and her performance schedule as a drag queen.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote