Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are republicans even Americans anymore? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Tennessee GOP telling the people of Memphis that they don't have a right to pick their own representatives.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/n...66-8f4212e502ec.html

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Non of you bloody Honkys and Blacks and Hispanics are REAL America!

Practically all of you are off springs of illegal immigrants!

GO HOME! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67042 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

The real question is whether you and your legion of liberal rabble are real Americans.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
As I mentioned above, every member of a political party GO BACK HOME! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67042 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just curious Mike. Where is the limit?
If it was OK for them to act like they did, against floor rules, where does it stop? As has been said even on NPR, it's not the first time they broke decorum.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
If it was OK for them to act like they did, against floor rules, where does it stop? As has been said even on NPR, it's not the first time they broke decorum.

So when the party in power doesn't like what the other party is doing, they kick them out of the legislature? Who do you think is representing the people from the districts in Tennessee that elected those two young men? The system can't work this way.

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
The system can't work this way.

So- censure no longer has a place?

Decorum nor rules no longer apply?

Anarchy should rule the day
-eh, MM?

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two of the three were inciting the crowd.
If one of the crowd injured someone, then would you be happy Mike? At what point do legislatures have to act like they should? This is a question for both parties.
But when they repeatedly act only for themselves, as those two did, they should get the boot. They were activists before being elected. If they still want to act like activists and not legislators, they should not have run.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Two of the three were inciting the crowd.
If one of the crowd injured someone, then would you be happy Mike? At what point do legislatures have to act like they should? This is a question for both parties.
But when they repeatedly act only for themselves, as those two did, they should get the boot. They were activists before being elected. If they still want to act like activists and not legislators, they should not have run.

Was the protest violent? I was unaware of that and haven't seen anything to support it.

And, it's not a matter of me being happy.

If you think it's a good idea to run your government this way, move to Tennessee.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DuggaBoye:
quote:

-eh, MM?

How come the female legislator didn't get expelled big boy?

You know.....the white female legislator.

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
1 vote

IMO- she should have been

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure how you handle it, but I don’t really agree that expelling them solves the issue.

The bad behavior should have a consequence, but the election has consequences too.

Sounds like one of them at least will be back as the county commissioners said they would send him back…

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Geez Mike, do you not read anything?
The woman not voted out, just stood there with the other two. She did not use a bullhorn shouting No Justice No Peace. She was not inciting the crowd like the other two.
State Police had to move people in the crowd for legislators to move about, while they were shoving their fists in and out at them. The police did a good job, sandwiched the legislators between them, individually, and had hands on them, as they moved them.
Are you saying that is the way things should be run in a statehouse? The two had been taken to task for bad behavior before this happened. As I asked before, do you let it go, until what happens before they do something? Nothing out of bounds because they are black dems, is that it?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

So when the party in power doesn't like what the other party is doing, they kick them out of the legislature? Who do you think is representing the people from the districts in Tennessee that elected those two young men? The system can't work this way.

Dear God lil Mikey!!!!!

The democrats didn't like Trump and they where talking about impeach!ent before he even took office.....

You reap what you sow!

Nuclear option?
Biden rule?

Gee whiz man!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by DuggaBoye:
quote:

-eh, MM?

How come the female legislator didn't get expelled big boy?

You know.....the white female legislator.

Lefties have to make it about race Roll Eyes

Ask the ONE VOTE!!!!!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rightist make it about Race when they treat white people similarly situated as black people differently to the benefit of white and detriment of black people.

You cannot dispute that happened in this case.

Saying no it did not with out reasons is not an argument.

Posts: 10970 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I dispute that 100%
Did you watch the video?
Two blacks and a white are standing next to a building. The two blacks, with priors, throw rocks and break windows. Heym would charge all three so as not to appear racist.
If you dont want to be called a kid, Heym, stop acting like one.
Watch the whole video, and read the report by the police officers on site.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

You cannot dispute that happened in this case.

Saying no it did not with out reasons is not an argument.

I dispute it 100%!!!

All you are doing is assuming racism.

Ask the one voter why they voted different. Do you know?

And you wonder why people call you boy and junior?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Geez Mike, do you not read anything?
The woman not voted out, just stood there with the other two. She did not use a bullhorn shouting No Justice No Peace. She was not inciting the crowd like the other two.
State Police had to move people in the crowd for legislators to move about, while they were shoving their fists in and out at them. The police did a good job, sandwiched the legislators between them, individually, and had hands on them, as they moved them.
Are you saying that is the way things should be run in a statehouse? The two had been taken to task for bad behavior before this happened. As I asked before, do you let it go, until what happens before they do something? Nothing out of bounds because they are black dems, is that it?

Don't say that to me. I read it all.

They kicked the black guys out and let the white woman stay. I dunno. You explain it. Or, I guess you already have.

I watched all the video from this sordid affair and I have to say that I think the two young gentleman at issue spoke eloquently and intelligently. And, the republicans from Tennessee spoke like assholes.

I would say this: when the republicans in Texas kick my representative out because he is expressing the viewpoints I elected him to express, we've crossed a line. An election is one thing. Kicking folks out because you disagree with them is another. Which is the entire point here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ask the one voter why they voted different

Ask the 2/3 who voted to expel to begin with.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote