Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Putin Has Lost... Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 66991 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It would be hilarious if it wasn't for all those dead Russian and Ukrainian boys lying in the mud of Ukraine.

Putin has lost.

Russia has lost.

So has Ukraine.

I have said before that Russia can eventually "win" this war- make it a war of attrition and eventually they will win, as long as their national will holds out. Barring genocide though, they will never conquer Ukraine.

Putin will not go down as a great man in Russia.

If his goal was to give Russia borders with unaligned nations, his behavior is likely to give him exactly what he supposedly fought to prevent.

If his goal was to add Ukrainian territory to Russia, that still is technically possible, but it will start a perpetual conflict in the region... and Russia will still be having violence from it decades from now.

Posts: 10633 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
It would be hilarious if it wasn't for all those dead Russian and Ukrainian boys lying in the mud of Ukraine.

Putin has lost.

Russia has lost.

So has Ukraine.

I have said before that Russia can eventually "win" this war- make it a war of attrition and eventually they will win, as long as their national will holds out. Barring genocide though, they will never conquer Ukraine.

If his goal was to give Russia borders with unaligned nations, his behavior is likely to give him exactly what he supposedly fought to prevent.

If his goal was to add Ukrainian territory to Russia, that still is technically possible, but it will start a perpetual conflict in the region... and Russia will still be having violence from it decades from now.

True.

But I think we are getting only one side of the story, like in all wars.

What did the killing of over 50 thousands Americans achieve in Vietnam?

What did it achieve to see millions killed and suffer because of a lie?

What did you achieve after over 20 years of killings in Afghanistan?

Europe ios saying they cannot produce enough ammo to keep up with what the Ukraine is using.

All reports seem to say the Ukraine is winning.

Where is the proof?

The West is hell bent on diverting opinions from their own failings at home, and the Putin is a good candidate.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66991 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
russia is now importing kit set cars from china because they cant manufacture themselves anymore. Belarus has had all but 2 border crossings into poland closed and Lukashenko admitted that would destroy his economy further.
Prigozhin Has been sidelined and is close to falling out a window as his army has been destroyed and his name is banned. Kadyrovs TikTok fighters have pretty much been annulled so much you hardly see them in the fight anymore.
Russia only has the human wave left to it and it will use it this spring.
I dont know what condition the Ukraine army is in but I hope they can push back and win some new ground in the south.
But regardless Russia now can only limit the damage done too it, the next 20 years will be a misery for them.

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

Putin has lost.

Russia has lost.

So has Ukraine.

True.

But I think we are getting only one side of the story, like in all wars.
I don’t know about one side… Russia has been saying things for quite some time. If you mean the true reasons, you are right, both sides are in propaganda mode.

What did the killing of over 50 thousands Americans achieve in Vietnam?
Not a lot, but it did convince the combloc countries we would fight if we thought necessary. It certainly didn’t accomplish any of our stated war aims.

What did it achieve to see millions killed and suffer because of a lie?
Which lie?
The gulf of Tonkin incident was manufactured.

But was the north trying to take over the south by military means? Looks like “yes.”

What did you achieve after over 20 years of killings in Afghanistan?
We’ve not had a repeat foreign terror attack in the US.

Europe ios saying they cannot produce enough ammo to keep up with what the Ukraine is using.
Which is a result of Europe not paying attention to its defense needs for decades.

All reports seem to say the Ukraine is winning.

Where is the proof?
The Russians are not in Kiev? That the Russians occupy less territory than before?

The West is hell bent on diverting opinions from their own failings at home, and the Putin is a good candidate.

That is undoubtedly a side benefit to the governments involved, but Russia solely decided to engage in military operations.

Posts: 10633 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Hope Milley is right, hope it's true.

I wonder about the future of Europe? What does the defeat of Russia as a Superpower look like? I'm not sure I think there has to be one, if nukes enforce border security or national sovereignty, does the world need one big brother?

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed. If a coup or insurrection happens shortly in Moldova, is that Moldova's fault or Russias?

Because we can see it playing out exactly like it has time and again through russian influenced states.

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Saeed. If a coup or insurrection happens shortly in Moldova, is that Moldova's fault or Russias?

Because we can see it playing out exactly like it has time and again through russian influenced states.

No it would be America’s fault. After all we are the great satan and everything bad in the world is our fault. The Ayatollah says so, so it must be true…. 2020 cuckoo

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, because Veitnam...

Administrator
posted Hide Post
And I wonder how much did Trump get from Israel for him to authorize them to confiscate the Golan Heights?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i heard he got full retail... $59.00 Canadian.

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
i heard he got full retail... $59.00 Canadian.

They even named the illegal colony after him! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...4fd0912cdf82127001ec

As Russians inch forward near Bakhmut, Ukrainians dig fallback defenses
Story by Steve Hendrix, Serhii Korolchuk • 6h ago

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19748 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter if someone else says he's lost or not, as long as he's not acknowledging his defeat, tens of thousands of people will die.
Some sources estimate that Russia lost 800-1000 'soldiers' PER DAY in the last couple of weeks.
The US lost about 2400 men in Afghanistan, and about 4500 in Iraq (plus about 4000 contractors).
Russia might have already lost twice as many men as the US did in Vietnam. And Russia keeps throwing barely trained men into the frontline, tens of thousands more will die before the winter is over, and the winter will be over a long time before Putin admits defeat.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
And I wonder how much did Trump get from Israel for him to authorize them to confiscate the Golan Heights?

I thought Israel took the Golan Heights during previous war decades ago when they beat the shit out of Syria……. popcorn

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many people here know that the Vietnam war (North vs South) really started around 1938?

John in Oregon

Posts: 938 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure, but then it was called French Indo-China + was Ho Chi Mihn V/S the French that pretty much terminated with the French defeat at Dien Ben Phu

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Sure, but then it was called French Indo-China + was Ho Chi Mihn V/S the French that pretty much terminated with the French defeat at Dien Ben Phu

Indeed. There was a treaty that resulted in the formation of North and South Vietnam. Neither group liked the results, pretty standard for a was imposed treaty. Guess which country sent an invasion force across the treaty defined boarder to control the land and people of the other country?

John in Oregon

Posts: 938 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Neat trick, negotiate a deal with someone who doesn't own the merchandise...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This new vlog from peter Zeihan. one good effect from this war is the destruction of wagner. It could potentially see them rolled up around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYktbFKITck

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Prigozhin is now complaining Wagner gets sabotaged by the Kremlin. Not getting enough food and ammunition, causing many of his man to die. He published a picture on telegram of dozens of his man who died in Ukraine. I wonder how that will end. I'm sure Russia would send more food and ammunition, if they could. Is there a point that Prigozhin will decide that enough is enough.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Once he has no more use to Putin, he will jump out a window. He overestimated his own importance and thought he could step over others in a massive power play. Even Kadyrov wont touch him or support him now.
That picture will go down like a cup of cold sick with the Kremlin who are trying to downplay the deaths.