Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is The Break Down Of American Society INTENTIONAL? Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
For many of us, including ALL my American friends, we find what is going on is mind boggling.

1. Illegal immigrants are flown in by the government.

2. Illegals are flooding the country unchecked.

3. Illegals are given rights normal citizens do not have.

4. Biological men are competing in womens sports.

5. Traditions are thrown out of the window to support the freaks of society.

6. The two party system that has gone so toxic, its sole purpose has come to protect the PARTY.

7. Two examples of humanity where neither has an ounce of common sense are fighting to be your next ruler!

Any feedback from anyone who vehemently supports such a system is welcome.

And by this I mean ALL those who VOTE! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
For many of us, including ALL my American friends, we find what is going on is mind boggling.

6. The two party system that has gone so toxic, its sole purpose has come to protect the PARTY.

7. Two examples of humanity where neither has an ounce of common sense are fighting to be your next ruler!

Tribalism!

I wonder if independence and individualism birthed tribalism.

Hutus and Tutsis. Democrats and Republicans.

The tribes here that express the most solidarity like Chinese seem to stay off the radar and fare pretty well.

The white folks in America divide themselves into Yankees and Reb's, Irish and Italian, even the Norwegians draw a line between them and the Swede's. Black and white Americans have lived together for decades and centuries but the division remains Grand Canyon-esk.

German nationals still appear to be unified, Japanese and Chinese nationals seem loyal to, "God and Country".

The States are not United, and actually seem to grow more divided and intentionally at that.

Posts: 9087 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's pretty obvious that many things are coming together that are detrimental not only to America, but all western civilization. Many will throw spitballs at me but there is one man, George Soros, who has taken great pleasure in de-stabilizing nations and even bragged that it made him feel god-like. He has set up and financed foundations like the open border society etc. He's also financed various soft on crime candidates for (forgot the exact title) prosecuting attorneys. While he has passed the reins down to his son, the damage continues to go on.
I'm sure his bunch aren't the only ones seeking to bring down America but I see them as being a large part of it.
As far as the tranny crap goes, I liken it to classic art vs modern art. The only way you can rise above the current trends are to go further into the realm of being ridiculous.
The one thing that seems to discredit my theory on Soros is that after his attack on the ruble, how is he still alive? The only possible explanation to me, and I don't know how such things are done, is he must've had one hell of a dead man switch in place.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Saeed, you are so woefully misinformed I can only conclude it is intentional, and your deep-seated anti-American bias leads you to believe absolutely anything negative about the Unites States.

1. Complete crap, a distortion of a perfectly legal program where the President is authorized by Law to grant temporary parole for a number of screened and vetted people with financial sponsors to come from a few designated Countries. They are not "illegal immigrants" and may be granted work permits for a limited time.

2. Vastly overblown for political purposes by people who lie like normal folks breathe.

3. Absolute crap.

4. Like #2, way overblown. Link

5. I don't know what "traditions" you are referencing here but in the U.S. we have a habit of changing traditions. Slavery was tradition for a couple of centuries but we got rid of that.

6. Only one Party is as you describe.

7. Joe Biden is already the most successful President this century, and by the end of his second term will be ranked in the Top 15 most influential Presidents in American history. EVERYBODY was convinced we were headed into a deeper recession when Trump was dislodged, and Biden not only avoided recession he has brought the U.S. back to the most thriving economy on the planet, producing the most energy in our history and creating more jobs than the last three Republican Presidents combined in spite of a Republican Party that is only focused on obstruction and "culture war" bullshit.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9548 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

Saeed, you are so woefully misinformed I can only conclude it is intentional, and your deep-seated anti-American bias leads you to believe absolutely anything negative about the Unites States.

1. Complete crap, a distortion of a perfectly legal program where the President is authorized by Law to grant temporary parole for a number of screened and vetted people with financial sponsors to come from a few designated Countries. They are not "illegal immigrants" and may be granted work permits for a limited time.

2. Vastly overblown for political purposes by people who lie like normal folks breathe.

3. Absolute crap.

5. I don't know what "traditions" you are referencing here but in the U.S. we have a habit of changing traditions. Slavery was tradition for a couple of centuries but we got rid of that.

7. Joe Biden is already the most successful President this century, and by the end of his second term will be ranked in the Top 15 most influential Presidents in American history. EVERYBODY was convinced we were headed into a deeper recession when Trump was dislodged, and Biden not only avoided recession he has brought the U.S. back to the most thriving economy on the planet, producing the most energy in our history and creating more jobs than the last three Republican Presidents combined in spite of a Republican Party that is only focused on obstruction and "culture war" bullshit.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/08...l-hnk-dst/index.html

Jeff, in regards to your disagreement with Saeeds #2.

This is like sort of why we don't believe a lot of what you write.

Posts: 9087 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

There you have it.

NOTHING MATTERS BUT THE PARTY! clap

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
quote:

3. Absolute crap.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/08...l-hnk-dst/index.html

Jeff, in regards to your disagreement with Saeeds #2.

This is like sort of why we don't believe a lot of what you write.

If they were "flooding the country unchecked" 16,000 of them would not have shown up in the story as caught.

Yes, we have too much unregulated immigration, in large part because Republicans decided the problem was too good of a cudgel to use against Biden to actually solve by voting for the Bill they negotiated for with practically everything they asked for.

Posts: 9548 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, we have too much unregulated immigration, in large part because Republicans decided the problem was too good of a cudgel to use against Biden to actually solve by voting for the Bill they negotiated for with practically everything they asked for.

There you go again.

You conveniently seem to turn a blind eye to the utter stupidity of your own party, and blame the other!

With people like you screaming their heads off, there is no hope! clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jeff Special!

A perfect example, Saeed. You look for, and find, manufactured outrage without actually looking at the substance underneath.

That is an empty building, slated for demolition because it has been replaced with a much more modern facility, that is going to be utilized to temporarily house some families, but the outrage merchants, never letting the facts get in the way of a good hissy-fit, didn't explain any of that in the Daily Fail, not even bothering to mention the new facility at all.

And yes, I do indeed find "my side" preferable, that's why I'm on that side, because Democrats, for all their faults, actually try to make the lives of everyday people better, or give them the tools to do it themselves, while Republicans do nothing but service their wealthy and corporate patrons while inventing "culture war" bullshit to try to cling to power.

You buy into their shit with relish, crying about trans athletes, who are insignificant, at best, with an estimated 100 across the entire NCAA, the governing body for most of college athletics in this Country, while Democrats are trying to make it easier for hungry children to get breakfast and lunch at school. Which is more important, hungry children or 100 transgender athletes out of the 225,000+ women athletes competing at the collegiate level?

Do the math and try to be less gullible.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
American society is not "breaking down", that is ridiculous.

We're not in a war. Vast majority of us go to work every day and live productive lives. The mail is being delivered, roads and infrastructure are largely functioning as intended, you can walk into a grocery store and leave with literally a pick-up truck full of whatever kinds of food and beverages you desire.

Our political system is stressed, no doubt. Thanks to trump and the morons who support him.

But, America will be fine. Whenever I read shit like this, I do wonder how folks would react to a real crisis...the Great Depression....World War 2. We've got it easy. The problem, as I see it, is largely self-generated. This board is a perfect example. People posting up that American society is breaking down. FOX News doing the same on a daily basis and people lapping it up like it's the truth when it absolutely is not. Think about what was going on in the 1960's in this country. People regularly rioting in the streets over racial issues, over the Vietnam War, etc etc etc. What's going on now is a cakewalk compared to those things.

I will say this: the country will be better off when trump is relegated to the dustbin of history. But, we'll survive trump...or Biden. America is fine.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15050 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Most of those concerns are diaper rash, not skin cancer...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14370 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is The Break Down Of American Society INTENTIONAL?

Yes, but not by the means or end, cause or effect, that you surmise.

Chaos serves fascism. Look towards who is causing or desires chaos and for what purpose. Look beyond the culture wars.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19655 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:

Chaos serves fascism. Look towards who is causing or desires chaos and for what purpose. Look beyond the culture wars.

What did I say about decline? The Romans made Gauls Senators.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:
quote:

Since you haven't previously posted anything in this thread I assume you are logged into a sock puppet account...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:
quote:

Since you haven't previously posted anything in this thread I assume you are logged into a sock puppet account...

Huh? you can search my posts. Was reading along and it rang true.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed raises a lot of good points, and Jeffie evades them. So I'll cut to the chase. There is only one form of prejudice that I'll tolerate.
I'm prejudiced against morons. And Jeffie, I'm afraid you meet the definition.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Saeed raises a lot of good points, and Jeffie evades them. So I'll cut to the chase. There is only one form of prejudice that I'll tolerate.
I'm prejudiced against morons. And Jeffie, I'm afraid you meet the definition.

I'm sorry you lack the intellectual capacity to process facts and have to parrot what Trump and Bannon feed you.

Sad...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not a Trumper, but I don't take advice from morons.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
I'm not a Trumper . . .

Sure you’re not. No one admits to being a Trumplican. It’s damn embarrassing. I don’t blame you.

Mike

Posts: 21200 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MM, you echo what I have been saying.
Neither Trump or Biden will bring about the end of the world.
I will not like a lot of what either will do, but I'll continue to live my life and not loose sleep over it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
I will not like a lot of what either will do, but I'll continue to live my life and not loose sleep over it.

Kind of where I am. They both will do things that help me and hurt me. I dont really like either. such is the situation though.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

The main thing is Trump harping that the breakdown has happened, and the trajectory is further breakdown, except he alone can fix it, turn it around.

And his means of fixing it will lead to breakdown unlike anything before.

So, he is doing the demagogue thing by exaggerations, lies, disinformation, while his whole plan is to coalesce power to dominate, backed by the political party he has hijacked and now owns.

Domination isn't really the fix unless you consider fascism as a fix.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19655 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

3. Absolute crap.

What's you favorite Kool-Aid flavor?

Posts: 699 | Location: South Pacific NW | Registered: 09 January 2021Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

We still have three branches of government. Hopefully we will keep it that way. Other nations are not so fortunate.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14370 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:

We still have three branches of government. Hopefully we will keep it that way. Other nations are not so fortunate.

Yes you do.

Branch One = Fucking IDIOTS!

Branch Two = Fucking Idiots appointed by other fucking IDIOTS!

Branch THREE = DERANGED FUCKWITS appointed by FUCKING IDIOTS to support them! clap