I love what this Florida Sheriff had to say! Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuckle, thats the way I feel too.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kanec:
How about for every new law, we get rid of two led ones until we get back to sanity?
I believe when someone once said that we are approaching times, when all of us are guilty of breaking some kinda law the moment we wake up and step outside
Please someone tell I’m wrong please…

Just outstanding!!!

Of course the lawyers will have a coniption and try feebly to explain how that would be a terrible idea......

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Scott, I can understand JTEX--he doesn't require a rocket scientist, he doesn't believe in equal protection of the law. He just wants to blame lawyers.

But you, I can't figure out. Why the relentless attacks on LHeym? He didn't direct insults at you, at least not until you attacked him. What's your beef with the guy?

You're only making Saeed happy.

See above. The kid is pompous, overbearing and a know it all. It's obnoxious. I'll take a condescending lecture from a 70 year old, I may not like it, but even from the worst there occasionally is a kernel. A thirty year old talking down to me is gonna get scorn in return. Again, see above, I ain't the only one.

I don't believe you are right about Jtex. I think he's frustrated about current events , like I, he has little appreciation for these modern culture wars, and feels a great affinity for, " the good old days" as do I, that our perception is accurate or not besides the point. Likely Jtex is angry about the soldier being convicted of murder over in Austin Texas, and sees many parallels in other situations. So do I. I think the biggest difference in attitude between Jtex and I is due to my far removed location. Reading about BLM riots is about as important to me as reading about Ukraine. I can shake my head at most of it and simply turn the page. Jtex is a family man, a business man and outdoorsman, a Texan, and has given me the impression he'd be a fine neighbor, friend, associate. Differences beyond that aren't to interesting to me.

Saeed has mentioned numerous times here that whatever he says on the pf is not to be taken as truth. We know from his safari stories he's an incorrigible practical joker and takes great pleasure in "needling" somebody or, "pulling their leg"

As always I could be wrong but I think saeed is as unhappy with American current events as anyone else here.

Thank you my friend! Your reading comprehension is outstanding as are your written words.

I always look forward to your posts for the common sense and honesty.

I would be honored to be your neighbor as much as I am to be your friend.

And your damned right that I'm frustrated watching our society turn into the mess it is.

All I want is EQUAL protection under the law! Protected classes? Nothing but feel good, knee jerk bullshit! Females were a protected class....right up until the left decided that men wearing dresses could claim to be female.....then title 9 gets thrown right out the window......so protected class means absolutely nothing! A man lousey at sports with no chance of setting records or getting scholarship puts on a dress and guess what? Records are set, scholarships are awarded. And leftists are happy with this, how dishonest can they be?

Its nothing but feel good nonsense foisted upon us by goofy politicians who happen to be by a large margin lawyers......

And listening to these over educated, under experienced children pontificate on things is irritating beyond telling......if they want to act like the children they are....they will be treated as children!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I noticed the Sheriff was complaining about the media not showing the minors’ faces.

Such would be illegal as the 12 year old will be handled in Juvenile Court which is confidential, and that minor’s identity cannot be disclosed.

Likewise, until the 17 year old is transferred to “adult court” that juvenile is subject to confidentiality.

The Sheriff is asking the media to violate the law in disclosing the identities.

The 17 year old’s identity will be made public when it is legally appropriate to do so.

The 12 year old may become known if called to testify in -7 year old’s trial.

I could see a judge taking the 12 year old’s testimony before the jury and attorneys only as well.

Posts: 10966 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
quote:
Scott, I can understand JTEX--he doesn't require a rocket scientist, he doesn't believe in equal protection of the law. He just wants to blame lawyers.

But you, I can't figure out. Why the relentless attacks on LHeym? He didn't direct insults at you, at least not until you attacked him. What's your beef with the guy?

See above. The kid is pompous, overbearing and a know it all. It's obnoxious. I'll take a condescending lecture from a 70 year old, I may not like it, but even from the worst there occasionally is a kernel. A thirty year old talking down to me is gonna get scorn in return. Again, see above, I ain't the only one.

I don't believe you are right about Jtex. I think he's frustrated about current events , like I, he has little appreciation for these modern culture wars, and feels a great affinity for, " the good old days" as do I, that our perception is accurate or not besides the point. Likely Jtex is angry about the soldier being convicted of murder over in Austin Texas, and sees many parallels in other situations. So do I. I think the biggest difference in attitude between Jtex and I is due to my far removed location. Reading about BLM riots is about as important to me as reading about Ukraine. I can shake my head at most of it and simply turn the page. Jtex is a family man, a business man and outdoorsman, a Texan, and has given me the impression he'd be a fine neighbor, friend, associate. Differences beyond that aren't to interesting to me.

Saeed has mentioned numerous times here that whatever he says on the pf is not to be taken as truth. We know from his safari stories he's an incorrigible practical joker and takes great pleasure in "needling" somebody or, "pulling their leg"

As always I could be wrong but I think saeed is as unhappy with American current events as anyone else here.

Thank you my friend! Your reading comprehension is outstanding as are your written words.

And your damned right that I'm frustrated watching our society turn into the mess it is.

All I want is EQUAL protection under the law! Protected classes? Nothing but feel good, knee jerk bullshit! Females were a protected class....right up until the left decided that men wearing dresses could claim to be female.....then title 9 gets thrown right out the window......so protected class means absolutely nothing! A man lousey at sports with no chance of setting records or getting scholarship puts on a dress and guess what? Records are set, scholarships are awarded. And leftists are happy with this, how dishonest can they be?

Its nothing but feel good nonsense foisted upon us by goofy politicians who happen to be by a large margin lawyers......

And listening to these over educated, under experienced children pontificate on things is irritating beyond telling......if they want to act like the children they are....they will be treated as children!

Big Grin

Posts: 9138 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

Getting old is not an option, becoming angry is.

Yeah Jtex is really onto something, we should have uneducated people with no background in law as legislators.

Moron.....

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have a new idea! Why don't you skip reading his posts, if you don't like what he has to say? Me, I happen to appreciate the info he provides and find his legal interpretations accurate most of the time.

Instead of doing the logical thing, you provoke him by calling him "kid." You know he doesn't like it, and that'a why you do it. Are you sure he's the one who's acting like a kid?

Posts: 6160 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I actually wish more legislators were successful high school grads. They would have got there on their own, with business sense. There are a couple in my small town, that became very rich from work ethics and common sense, not law degrees. They would be perfect to offset some of the "educated" ones.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
I actually wish more legislators were successful high school grads. They would have got there on their own, with business sense. There are a couple in my small town, that became very rich from work ethics and common sense, not law degrees. They would be perfect to offset some of the "educated" ones.

Me too.

Something about "We the People".......

Americas business is business! Not woketard social engineering!