Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jimmy Carter enters Home Hospice Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Not a fan of his when he was president, but I admire his humanitarian efforts after he left the White House.

https://apnews.com/article/pol...66f14e62f690da403b0a

John in Oregon

Posts: 938 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
What a great fellow!
I got a bit watery eyed thinking about him leaving us. Selfish of me of course.

Posts: 9091 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Great humanitarian, poor President. He gave to much authority to the GA mafia that followed him to Washington.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
He’s a good man. I hope his final days are peaceful.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I would say he has lived a very full life.

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
He is a good man.

Be scarred regions of the globe with his policies and because of him I have the honor of actually buy a CD with 20% interest at a bank.

But he is a decent man with a kind heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36556 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I wish him the best.

A very good human being.

Unlike any of the stupid selfish idiots in charge now!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66947 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ruined Rhodesia, which ended up with butchered Matabele. Did a lot to spread dictatorship government across Africa, which ended up killing more people then malaria and spreading misery that exists to this day. This probably did more to promote poaching across Africa than any president up to his time. Somehow he is famous for being a peacemaker? A good publicist is worth their weight in gold.

How many non famous people have lived their whole lives without ever killing someone, directly or indirectly? I celebrate them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like Lane Easter I drew some pretty good interest on CD's but lost big time when I got stationed here and had to buy a house--15.5% interest was a killer. Limited severely the amount I could be loaned.

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He did get us out of the Panama Canal before it was obsoleted by VLCCs and bigger container ships.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14373 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He is a good and kindly man.

I wouldn't wish his disease on anyone.

I too hope his final days are pain free and he is able to spend them with his friends and family.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I fine and caring individual.
Outstanding community role model.

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jimmy is a national treasure. None other like him.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/vide...4e89b79daf67aed78522

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Navaluk:
Ruined Rhodesia, which ended up with butchered Matabele. Did a lot to spread dictatorship government across Africa, which ended up killing more people then malaria and spreading misery that exists to this day. This probably did more to promote poaching across Africa than any president up to his time. Somehow he is famous for being a peacemaker? A good publicist is worth their weight in gold.

How many non famous people have lived their whole lives without ever killing someone, directly or indirectly? I celebrate them.

No one wants to hear this.He and Thatcher, aided and abetted by the CIA and MI6 threw Rhodesia under the bus and tacitly facilitated Mugabe’s rise to power. The rest is history… 2020

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
His term as POTUS is very controversial.

His life after that is different.

XXX

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

No one wants to hear this.He and Thatcher, aided and abetted by the CIA and MI6 threw Rhodesia under the bus and tacitly facilitated Mugabe’s rise to power. The rest is history… 2020

In credibe, coming from America!

No country.

NONE WHATSOEVER.

Ruined countries and the lives of its citizens like America!

Pay back is great isn't it.

The same stupid, selfish leaders you have are ruining your own now! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66947 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

True story ^^^

Don’t vote for Democrats…even nice ones who seem like genuinely nice folks on a personal level.
Their policy always screws things up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36556 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No one here can measure-up to his level of decency, or his level as a Christian.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
No one here can measure-up to his level of decency, or his level as a Christian.

As if you know.

Posts: 9091 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Communist In Eastern block loved him, they thought he will turn US into communism

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote