Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"We Know Iran Behind This" Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 67006 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Are you defending Iran's killing of Americans?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Are you defending Iran's killing of Americans?

Not at all.

I don’t like anyone killing anyone.

But America has killed more innocent people in its senseless wars than anyone.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67006 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't remember seeing what direction the drone came from in any of the news reports, or what direction the American drone too either.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
I don't remember seeing what direction the drone came from in any of the news reports, or what direction the American drone too either.

Iran is behind it.

No questions about it.

Funny how no one complained of America’s almost daily drone attacks all over the world!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Outrage over 3 dead.

And total silence on the thousands America kills???!!

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Outrage over 3 dead.

Who in particular do you have in mind? The Iraqis that refused to depose Sadaam or the Afghans that refused to depose the Taliban? The poor Iranians that continue to seat the Mullahs? The Somalians that give comfort to the warlords or the Palestinians that harbor and give protect Hamas?

Me? I think the M.E. could benefit from a few more drone strikes and anonymously at that. Pakistan harbored Bin Laden so I'm thinking they've earned a few dozen random booms. Libya needs like two drones a week, roll the dice or throw a dart at the map for coordinates. Iraq, Iran, Yemen and Somalia all could use some mysterious explosions and for Pete's Sake, paste Vlads portrait on the side of half a dozen drones per week and send em to Syria.

100 years ago we walked away from the idea that all Germans weren't Nazis and firebombed Dresden. Tokyo got lit up pretty good too despite not being all Kamakazi.

Let us know when you've had enough of our great big military base in your front yard Saeed, well abandon ship.

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
Outrage over 3 dead.

Who in particular do you have in mind? The Iraqis that refused to depose Sadaam or the Afghans that refused to depose the Taliban? The poor Iranians that continue to seat the Mullahs? The Somalians that give comfort to the warlords or the Palestinians that harbor and give protect Hamas?

Me? I think the M.E. could benefit from a few more drone strikes and anonymously at that. Pakistan harbored Bin Laden so I'm thinking they've earned a few dozen random booms. Libya needs like two drones a week, roll the dice or throw a dart at the map for coordinates. Iraq, Iran, Yemen and Somalia all could use some mysterious explosions and for Pete's Sake, paste Vlads portrait on the side of half a dozen drones per week and send em to Syria.

100 years ago we walked away from the idea that all Germans weren't Nazis and firebombed Dresden. Tokyo got lit up pretty good too despite not being all Kamakazi.

Let us know when you've had enough of our great big military base in your front yard Saeed, well abandon ship.

You have no business trying to run other countries!

Stay home!

Fix your own country.

Your type of so called “democracy”
Is a failure!

Right now you are the laughing stock of the world!

Mind your bloody own business!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, our wars have killed a lot… but is pure historical ignorance to think we’ve killed more than anyone else.

China
USSR
Laos
Germany

All in modern times have killed more than the US.

Now are we killing folks today? Yes.

Are they all guilty?

No.

But I’m willing to wager that most of them were at least supporting folks that were enemies of the US.

Are you and your cohorts killing innocents in your war?

Undoubtedly.

But we don’t hear about you going and telling your relations to stop it. You certainly have more clout in the UAE than all of the US AR members have in our government.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
Outrage over 3 dead.

You have no business trying to run other countries!

Stay home!

Fix your own country.

Your type of so called “democracy”
Is a failure!

Right now you are the laughing stock of the world!

Mind your bloody own business!

And I've said before, I think that's just fine.

Other than tourism and trade id prefer America have no footprint globally. Iran is your problem, Syria is Turkeys problem, Bolivia could be Argentina's problem, China can have everything from Burma to South Vietnam.

But when the Houthis attack our freight, Id like to send a few thousand tons of bombs. Back the Houthis up a couple thousand years. When Sadaam goofed with our oil I'd of preferred to leave a black bomb crater where he used to be. The Afghans should have been driven back to the Stone Age. I'm not talking no internal combustion engines, I mean no wheel. No donkey carts, no wheel barrow, no tire, no inner tube, no rim. No wheel. Pack it on your back or it don't get there.

I understand we Infidels aren't going to influence the East. My fellow Americans do not as evidenced daily here. That doesn't mean the USA should allow themselves to be picked on by Camel Jockeys and other various Stone Age cave dwellers.

So I say the USA travel under the cover of darkness, behind the scenes, behind the curtain until attacked and then from behind the veil we unleash Hell. Shortly thereafter we sprint back behind the veil and deny, deny, deny.

Our old friend Opus1 said a few times, "arm and supply both sides and wish both great victory!"

Biblically true.

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote