New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some truth, but will anyone heed it? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted
“United States of America is facing a threat from a sometimes violent cult while a nuclear armed power wages war on the border of our closest allies. And yet, many Americans sleepwalk as if they are living in normal times instead of in an ongoing crisis”

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Violent cult?
Who?
Inner cities blacks, inner cities Hispanics , BLM, Antifa, neonazi , KKK, inner city drug gangs, border cartels?
Anything particular?
Americans sleepwalk?

As far as I Know, Americans are going about everyday life and trying to take care of their families and trying to make a living.

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Exactly Bivoj^^^

And the quicker we get rid of Biden/Harris…the safer we will be against foreign powers.

Xi and Putin giggle every night knowing a demented (sadly and I pray for his health) old man is at the helm of the World’s superpower. That said…we all know he is not really at the helm as he is only the figurehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
More far right talking points with zero evidence to back it up. Propaganda at it's finest.

Plenty of violence from the far right. Boogaloo boys, proud boys etc. Including arson, murder etc.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
But, neuro-deficits do not lie. Every honest competent neurologist out there would tell you…Biden is in the early stages of dementia.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trumptards lie constantly. They cannot even admit that Biden won the election. The truth is a foreign concept for you.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
But, neuro-deficits do not lie. Every honest competent neurologist out there would tell you…Biden is in the early stages of dementia.

What stage is Trump in? He thinks he won an election every competent authority agrees he lost, he thinks Biden is going to get us into WWII, he thinks we captured airports during the Revolution, he thinks you have to show ID to buy bread and he thinks he's 6'3" and weighs 215 lbs.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes ^^^

I am still good at reading neuro-deficits. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Roll Eyes ^^^

I am still good at reading neuro-deficits. Wink

You are certainly an expert in the realm of horses asses, no doubt about it Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now, you are a neurologist. 2020

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15119 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

What stage is Trump in? He thinks he won an election every competent authority agrees he lost, he thinks Biden is going to get us into WWII, he thinks we captured airports during the Revolution, he thinks you have to show ID to buy bread and he thinks he's 6'3" and weighs 215 lbs.

He also thinks he is leading Obama in the polls.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Not surprising from a guy who thinks he knows how everyone else should live, worship, have sex etc.

An expert in everything...no need to ask him, he will tell you all about it.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

While not boarded in neurology, only surgery, yessir…I have a pretty good grasp on neurology. I get paid well for determining the neuro-competency of high-level athletes daily. And before you open your mouth and make a fool out of yourself…the neurological system of the horse/dog has the same parts, pieces, and functions as that of a human.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not a worrier, I deal with things as they happen.
In this case, the people that need to be watched are watched, and some that dont need watching are too.
I see no reason to expend energy on the issue until I have to.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

While not boarded in neurology, only surgery, yessir…I have a pretty good grasp on neurology. I get paid well for determining the neuro-competency of high-level athletes daily. And before you open your mouth and make a fool out of yourself…the neurological system of the horse/dog has the same parts, pieces, and functions as that of a human.

And the intelligence level of a Republican.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are not qualified to diagnose and treat humans for the flu.

You are not qualified to diagnose dementia over the tv. No real neurologist would do so.

Posts: 10923 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is funny, the same people giving Lane shit, were all over the diagnoses of trump.
Everyone on here is a hypocrite to some extent.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are not qualified to diagnose dementia over the tv. No real neurologist would do so.

But he's very smart, just wait a few minutes and he'll tell you himself.

Seems nobody else will do it for him...

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
More far right talking points with zero evidence to back it up. Propaganda at it's finest.

Plenty of violence from the far right. Boogaloo boys, proud boys etc. Including arson, murder etc.

No tLKING POINTS AND NO sides taken, just stating all the groups that carry out violence against law abiding citizens including your far right
What the hell is wrong with you SKB?

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
It is funny, the same people giving Lane shit, were all over the diagnoses of trump.

I never agreed with pop, tv diagnosing President Trump. His failures are purely choices made by some able to make them with full agency.

Posts: 10923 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
quote:

No tLKING POINTS AND NO sides taken, just stating all the groups that carry out violence against law abiding citizens including your far right

Lane listed only violence from the left while failing to acknowledge the violence on the right.

Seems like plenty have taken sides and plenty just repeat what the pundits have to say.

What the hell is wrong with you? Can you only see the flaws on one side?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm guilty as charged, though I will point out that my post was dripping with sarcasm.

As Ray Wylie Hubbard would say "The problem with sarcasm is, not everbody gets it".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What in hell does your second sentence mean, Heym?
It reads like gibberish.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It means President Trump had agency, the ability to make informed decisions for himself. He made his choices with the power to know and act willfully.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yet the left continually does with Trump.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Posts: 10643 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Yet the left continually does with Trump.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anybody who can spend 5 minutes each listening to these two men and conclude that Biden is the one impaired ain't diagnosing shit, they are exposing their partisanship.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
It means President Trump had agency, the ability to make informed decisions for himself. He made his choices with the power to know and act willfully.

In this, he’s worse than Biden.

He competently makes very poor decisions.

Then so many folks competently ignore his errors because they disagree with other side on policy.

I do get where Dr. E comes from in his statements re voting for Trump, but I think as a conservative we should hold ourselves to a higher standard. Losing an election over a lack of willingness to get in the mud with a pig is hardly the end of the republic. It may make our lives worse short term, but I have faith that the system will work it out.

I would rather we lose (as a conservative) than re elect a man who plays so loose with facts and has no gravitas. He’s an embarrassment to me for my having supported him.

OTOH, Biden’s an embarrassment as well, and if the Dems can’t see it, well, they must be as blind as the Trump supporting right.

Posts: 10643 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

So why wasn't Lane all over the diagnosis of trump? Real quick to jump on Joe.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And the intelligence level of a Republican.

Which supersedes that of a Democrat. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
quote:

Lane listed only violence from the left while failing to acknowledge the violence on the right.

Lane “listed” nothing.

Seems like plenty have taken sides and plenty just repeat what the pundits have to say.

What the hell is wrong with you? Can you only see the flaws on one side?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

So, what you're saying is....you have a pretty good grasp on the neuro-competency of horses and dogs?
dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Then so many folks competently ignore his errors because they disagree with other side on policy.

I do get where Dr. E comes from in his statements re voting for Trump, but I think as a conservative we should hold ourselves to a higher standard. Losing an election over a lack of willingness to get in the mud with a pig is hardly the end of the republic. It may make our lives worse short term, but I have faith that the system will work it out.

I would rather we lose (as a conservative) than re elect a man who plays so loose with facts and has no gravitas. He’s an embarrassment to me for my having supported him.

OTOH, Biden’s an embarrassment as well, and if the Dems can’t see it, well, they must be as blind as the Trump supporting right.

Biden is one thing: the better of two choices.

trump poses an existential danger to the republic. If folks can't see that after what happened last go-round, they ain't paying attention. He's dangerous.

Biden's not as sharp as he used to be but he's not making any sort of dangerous mistakes. In fact, he's doing pretty well. And, I can promise you he is not a seditionist nor will he engage in treasonous behavior and he damn sure won't foment an insurrection that results in a riot at the Capital Building of the United States of America.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

trump poses an existential danger to the republic. If folks can't see that after what happened last go-round, they ain't paying attention. He's dangerous.

Biden's not as sharp as he used to be but he's not making any sort of dangerous mistakes. In fact, he's doing pretty well. And, I can promise you he is not a seditionist nor will he engage in treasonous behavior and he damn sure won't foment an insurrection that results in a riot at the Capital Building of the United States of America.

Count me among the ~50% who see all the above 180 to you.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Count me among the ~50% who see all the above 180 to you.

I forget your take on J6? Just a bunch of non-trump supporters who happened to be passing by and decided to stage a riot and take-over of the Capital? popcorn

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
From the perspective of someone on the outside looking in both Trump and Biden are poor choices, and the inability of the electorate to realise/see this is pretty worrying.

You can argue that either one or the other (depending on your viewpoint) is a danger to the country but id argue that the real danger are those who blindly vote either R or D, because that's what they have always done.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is the point; neither man is competent to lead the country. Biden and Trump are both mentally deficient; though in different ways. Biden appears to be confused and stumbling. Trump is unable to tell or recognize the truth. Trump's followers are more like cultists and their support is personal. Biden's supporters would support a poodle, as long as it barked in favor of their values. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will say the complete lack of defending the borders of the U.S. is dangerous

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote