New
Find
Notify
Tools

Was AJ right? The Collapse of the Republic Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted
Here here in real time no less. The invasion of military age non citizens is here.
Millions given food shelter and debit cards all linked to the U.S. Treasury.
Watch as the Biden Regime through the engineered debt default which will be blamed on the other party unleashes social chaos as all EBT cards are put on hold. As the stock market collapse thousands of points a day and regional banks close.
Have a nice day and thank Joe criminal Biden and his Saul Alinsky freak show. A partial rant by a Patriot.

"A long life, and the good sense to live it." ...Quintis Arrius

375H&H,404J,416DAK,458AFR,416RIG,450RIG,505GIB

Avatar: Gregory Peck & Susan Hayward in Africa

NRA member

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The sky is falling, the sky is falling. And who is AJ? coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13170 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WE'RE ALL DOOMED!

Posts: 6160 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Mulvaney RULES! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Actually the sky is falling…for those with an IQ high enough to recognize it.

The sheep will just follow…even a Judas goat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

As you keep following Trump?

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
World population expected 9.8 billion in 2050
11 billion in 2100.

The frontier closed well over a century ago.
We have plenty of people. Soon it will tip and be too many. Laugh it off with the sky is falling. I hope they build low income apartments right next door to each and everyone of you who are in favor of this. I’ll wager you sing a different tune if that happens. Good for thee but not for me.

Posts: 3453 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:

When binary over any (D)…yes

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

At least you seem happy being a sheep....

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sheep are the ones thinking everything is fine. It’s not.

I will work for a different GOP nominee…but if you can think above a whisper…one can see Trump is simply a better choice for the future than any (D).

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I will work for a different GOP nominee…but if you can think above a whisper…one can see Trump is simply a better choice for the future than any (D).

If Trump is the future I fear for our country. A more corrupt, amoral man would be hard to find.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
one can see Trump is simply a better choice for the future than any (D).

You are right - sheep wouldn't say or believe that. But fascist fodder would.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19786 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
So we all agree now half Americans are fascists.

And the other half is communists! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

What is fascist attitude?
The Holocaust Encyclopedia defines fascism as "a far-right political philosophy, or theory of government, that emerged in the early twentieth century. Fascism prioritizes the nation over the individual, who exists to serve the nation." and as "an ultranationalist, authoritarian political philosophy.

What are the basic principles of fascism?
Common themes among fascist movements include: authoritarianism, nationalism (including racial and religion nationalism), hierarchy and elitism, and militarism. Other aspects of fascism such as its "myth of decadence", anti-egalitarianism and totalitarianism can be seen to originate from these ideas.

com·mu·nist
noun
a person who supports or believes in the principles of communism.
"I was very left-wing but I was never a communist"

What is the simple definition of communism?
What Is Communism?

Communism is a political and economic ideology that positions itself in opposition to liberal democracy and capitalism, advocating instead for a classless system in which the means of production are owned communally and private property is nonexistent or severely curtailed.

What is fascism vs communism?

Fascism. While communism is a system based around a theory of economic equality and advocates for a classless society, fascism is a nationalistic, top-down system with rigid class roles that is ruled by an all-powerful dictator.

==================================================

What is the simple definition of democracy?
The word democracy comes from the Greek words "demos", meaning people, and "kratos" meaning power; so democracy can be thought of as "power of the people": a way of governing which depends on the will of the people.

A search on "Why is a Democracy (or Republic) vulnerable to Fascism?":

https://democracyparadox.com/2...he-fascist-reaction/

Democracy Paradox

An Alternative Reality
It’s not that so much that democracy is weak. The problem the democratic model faces is it allows the existence of social actors that challenge the beliefs of the status quo. While we can always find an economic crisis to blame, this recurrence is really more about the “us and them” conflict.

"Democracy in the United States faces a severe challenge coming from political forces that have dangerously embraced the values and principles we have historically associated with the roots of fascism. This is not a theoretical debate. It is a concrete assessment of the political factions and policies competing through democratic institutions that anti-democratic sectors are trying to bring down. This is the current state of the political game and democracy is literally on the ballot."

===============================================

A history and perspective lesson:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/fascism/Neofascism

This is a long article, with lots of history and information. Read it if you want.

I scrolled down to the section Neofascism, and in particular the section on Trump, under "Later Developments".

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19786 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
It would be interesting to see a poll of those on this site with significant psychiatric / medical training first as to the current mental competency of Biden and second, for those who find him currently competent, the odds of him remaining so through a second term.
Trump is an obnoxious blowhard with no apparent sense of morality however, painful as it would be, I have to prefer him over Biden / Harris with special concern for the idea of Harris as President of the United States of America.
Please....Democrats or Republicans (Preferably both) give us better alternatives.

Posts: 36 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think such a poll would be irrelevant.

Did they do that in the final years of Reagan's term?

Did the Democrats attack him, even though his condition was obvious?

Biden's "condition" is not so obvious.

Biden is more competent as POTUS, comatose, than Trump was/is full on awake, such that he is.

The odds of Biden making it through a second term are not good, IMO. Which is why he needs to dump Harris.

I too would rather see different candidates running, but like a dysfunctional marriage, both sides have broken choosers.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I guess that disqualifies you....

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
quote:

The only thing that matters and not the labels is to save the Republic.
The Economic cycles are now hard down in 2023 and 2024. This will become known to the World
and especially here in the United States in the next 90 days.
This will be the Supercycle or the 4th turning . The Bezzle or embezzelment of the last 40 years
of corruption will be exposed as wealth is destroyed and people become more conservative as money
becomes scarce, just like the 1930's. It is just a natural occurrence of human nation when these large
cycles turn down.

Btw Mulvaney knows all this and so does David Stockman.

This is why the Globalist and Biden are in high gear to capture America.
They know the masses are awakening and the tide will move against them in a big way.
The people will beg for Trump and RFK jr. as the Elite robber baron globalists loose
the millions of sheep as their standard of living collapses. Buckle up the tide has turned.

NRA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FAST996:
quote:

The Economic cycles are now hard down in 2023 and 2024. This will become known to the World
This will be the Supercycle or the 4th turning . The Bezzle or embezzelment of the last 40 years
of corruption will be exposed as wealth is destroyed and people become more conservative as money
becomes scarce, just like the 1930's. It is just a natural occurrence of human nation when these large
cycles turn down.

They know the masses are awakening and the tide will move against them in a big way.
The people will beg for Trump and RFK jr. as the Elite robber baron globalists loose
the millions of sheep as their standard of living collapses. Buckle up the tide has turned.

Bat shit crazy......

One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

cycles turn down.

Bat shit crazy......

Like a Fox....hide and watch. In the land of the blind,the one eyed man is king.

NRA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are fucking nuts.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
You are fucking nuts.

https://i.postimg.cc/jSsypBfk/Sheep-Rescue-Fails.gif

Better get hedged because this echo bubble topped last week...hard down now. Word to the wise.

NRA member

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Yep, bat shit crazy. And I still want to know who AJ is… cuckoo

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
i assume alex jones

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't disagree that we are sitting on a population bomb, and what we are willing to do about it might be too little too late.

I don't disagree that letting a bunch of folks that cannot communicate with the rest of the populace, who have no appreciable skills and are a vector for infectious disease into the country along with consuming an inordinate amount of support is not in the nation's best interest.

I have no idea what this is:
The only thing that matters and not the labels is to save the Republic. The Economic cycles are now hard down in 2023 and 2024. This will become known to the World and especially here in the United States in the next 90 days. This will be the Supercycle or the 4th turning . The Bezzle or embezzelment of the last 40 years of corruption will be exposed as wealth is destroyed and people become more conservative as money becomes scarce, just like the 1930's. It is just a natural occurrence of human nation when these large cycles turn down. Btw Mulvaney knows all this and so does David Stockman. This is why the Globalist and Biden are in high gear to capture America. They know the masses are awakening and the tide will move against them in a big way. The people will beg for Trump and RFK jr. as the Elite robber baron globalists loose the millions of sheep as their standard of living collapses. Buckle up the tide has turned.

And if it is Alex Jones, well, the odds of him seeing anything is like the clock that is right twice a day... Actually, probably less because he is only manipulating things to make himself money and relevance.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
I don't disagree that we are sitting on a population bomb, and what we are willing to do about it might be too little too late.

I don't disagree that letting a bunch of folks that cannot communicate with the rest of the populace, who have no appreciable skills and are a vector for infectious disease into the country along with consuming an inordinate amount of support is not in the nation's best interest.

The only thing that matters and not the labels is to save the Republic. The Economic cycles are now hard down in 2023 and 2024. This will become known to the World and especially here in the United States in the next 90 days. This will be the Supercycle or the 4th turning . The Bezzle or embezzelment of the last 40 years of corruption will be exposed as wealth is destroyed and people become more conservative as money becomes scarce, just like the 1930's. It is just a natural occurrence of human nation when these large cycles turn down. Btw Mulvaney knows all this and so does David Stockman. This is why the Globalist and Biden are in high gear to capture America. They know the masses are awakening and the tide will move against them in a big way. The people will beg for Trump and RFK jr. as the Elite robber baron globalists loose the millions of sheep as their standard of living collapses. Buckle up the tide has turned.

And if it is Alex Jones, well, the odds of him seeing anything is like the clock that is right twice a day... Actually, probably less because he is only manipulating things to make himself money and relevance.

Hmm. People that can't communicate with the rest of the populace. (if you live in Minnesota). Who have no appreciable skills. (Other than building everybody's houses and every apartment complex since 1990) and who are a "vector of disease" Doc, this is a Nazi argument. You get that, right? The Nazi's argued that the Jews were diseased.

Any support for your assertion that folks coming in from Mexico are spreading some disease that we can't address?
Confused

One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
Well I am kind of shocked that some members on AR don't know shit from apple butter....but that's ok. At least your with 50 pct of Americans. But there is hope....as Biden's Presidency legacy will make Herbert Hoover's look absolutely terrific. Carry on Gentleman.

NRA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well I am kind of shocked that some members on AR don't know shit from apple butter....but that's ok. At least your with 50 pct of Americans. But there is hope....as Biden's Presidency legacy will make Herbert Hoover's look absolutely terrific. Carry on Gentleman.

Man, I love apple butter but it is damn hard to find these days.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
I think such a poll would be irrelevant.

Did they do that in the final years of Reagan's term?

Did the Democrats attack him, even though his condition was obvious?

Biden's "condition" is not so obvious.

Biden is more competent as POTUS, comatose, than Trump was/is full on awake, such that he is.

The odds of Biden making it through a second term are not good, IMO. Which is why he needs to dump Harris.

I too would rather see different candidates running, but like a dysfunctional marriage, both sides have broken choosers.

I've been around too many people that came down with Alzheimers and they had the same symptoms as Biden. Especially when they start stumbling like Biden does

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Smuckers was our choice in the old days...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14390 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Uncontrolled immigration from third world states is a major cause of Mumps, and multi drug resistant TB along with a number of other diseases here in MN.

And in MN, its not from Mexicans. That's your underlying racism, not mine.

The reasons for immigration law are to make sure folks are healthy when they come in... kind of why Ellis Island was used back when. I am not against immigration, I'm against uncontrolled immigration.

quote:
quote:

Hmm. People that can't communicate with the rest of the populace. (if you live in Minnesota). Who have no appreciable skills. (Other than building everybody's houses and every apartment complex since 1990) and who are a "vector of disease" Doc, this is a Nazi argument. You get that, right? The Nazi's argued that the Jews were diseased.

Any support for your assertion that folks coming in from Mexico are spreading some disease that we can't address?
Confused

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Don’t try to confuse a lawyer with medical science…it gives them headaches.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If Trump is the future I fear for our country. A more corrupt, amoral man would be hard to find.

It might have been hard, but y'all sure did it with goofy joe and kamalalala.....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
quote:

Yes, same. I can't find it anymore and I have looked high and low.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don’t try to confuse a lawyer with medical science…it gives them headaches.

You mean I can't be an expert on everything? Like you?

One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
quote:

Remember that I said this. Federal tax receipts will plunge in this economic contraction as interest rates rise as Federal borrowing skyrockets. This will cause financial chaos and guess what it started today.

NRA member

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo And for the third time, who is AJ? Surely not that lying sack of shit Alex Jones… 2020

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
quote:

Yes, same. I can't find it anymore and I have looked high and low.

We just make our own.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
MIL makes it. I will post the recipe this weekend.

Posts: 10964 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote