Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4 more convicted of Seditious Conspiracy Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Oath Keeper Trash who attacked our Constitution and our Government at the behest of a defeated President.

https://apple.news/AsVZfyB12R8-BJBkDXm0pjg

JTex just posted mitigation for Jan 6 that those who attacked our constitutional system were driven to it out of frustration against those who have caused all our problems.

He and the Faction he is part of are foolish. This was an attack on our Constitutional System, our Congress, for the Benefit of 1 person being President Trump. Who was duly defeated. A man who had an obligation to affect the peaceful transition of power. Who lied to disrupt that peaceful transition, and had the power and obligation to defend the Capital and refused.

No, Jan 6 was an attack on each of us and our Democratic Republic.

Posts: 10905 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Amen.

Posts: 6125 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Hang the bastards. Wait, that was their chant on January 6th.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . you mean those peaceful protestors that let a Capitol tour get a little out of hand? Who would have thought . . . oh, wait, who would have thought, I guess anyone with an ounce of sense.

Mike

Posts: 21225 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Outstanding. Lock them all up. It's too bad that the guy that talked them into doing it is still walking around free, running his mouth and running for POTUS again.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15105 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Hey, they were just peaceful tourists. What’s the problem….. 2020 cuckoo

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
What is the count on January 6th felony convictions these days?

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
JTex just posted mitigation for Jan 6

Only a complete moron would make a blanket statement like that.

JTEX has never offered sympathy for those who broke the law. To insinuate he has…is propagation of a lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36633 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The DC peaceful protesters (while I am a million miles from condoning it) took out their frustrations on the people and institution they percieved as causing their problem, rather than the general public and private property that had nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing, to do with their angst.

You furry need and leftist whiners....play your word games...have fun amoungst yourselves.....it doesn't fool me.

This is mitigation.

You sir and the Faction you are part of are the main cause for Dems having power in the Senate and Rs only a 5 dear majority on the House. It is also a false statement. The only cause was President Trump’s lies designed to disrupt the peaceful transition of power playing on fear. Fear you preach in this site.

Posts: 10905 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I hope those traitors get years and years in prison to ponder their criminal acts.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This guy is just a good soul who is misunderstood.

https://www.rawstory.com/capit...sentence-2658213559/

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
The DC peaceful protesters (while I am a million miles from condoning it) took out their frustrations on the people and institution they percieved as causing their problem, rather than the general public and private property that had nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing, to do with their angst.

You furry need and leftist whiners....play your word games...have fun amoungst yourselves.....it doesn't fool me.

This is mitigation.

You sir and the Faction you are part of are the main cause for Dems having power in the Senate and Rs only a 5 dear majority on the House. It is also a false statement. The only cause was President Trump’s lies designed to disrupt the peaceful transition of power playing on fear. Fear you preach in this site.

Pick and choose, pick and choose...man bun boy. We all know you can't write or spell.....now its selective cit and paste?

I also said that I didn't condone any of the violence...Did you borrow some panties from mangina?

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good to be loyal to that gutless coward bullshit artist, think about it for 20 year dumbfucks..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would there have been an insurrection without trump's overt approval and blatant encouragement? Of course not.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
What is the count on January 6th felony convictions these days?

Not enough.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15105 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As of Jan 5; there has been 475 guilty pleas, 185 have been sentenced to prison (this number will contain the felonies, and 12 have been convicted of Seditious Conspiracy. The number including the newest 4 for Seditious Conspiracy is now 16.

[url=https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariannajohnson/2023/01/05/jan-6-insurrection-2-years-later-how-many-arrested-convicted-and-what-price-donald-trump-may-still pay/amp/]https://www.forbes.com/sites/a...p-may-still-pay/amp/[/url]

https://www.insider.com/all-th...ges-names-2021-1?amp

These are the best numbers I can find.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Did anyone notice that JTEX was whining about someone misspelling a word, then exactly four words later misspelled a three letter word. That poor idiot is always good for a laugh. MAGA deplorable through and through.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
wonder why the police didn't shoot more women in the face?

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They should have shot many of them, male or female.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
They should have shot many of them, male or female.

That's a terrible thing to say and I 100% agree.

I watched a documentary about January 6th last night that only reinforced my opinion that the justice system should show no mercy.

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder how those Portland arrests are coming along.
what's the count over there?

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why don't you look it up, since it concerns you.

Posts: 6125 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
I wonder how those Portland arrests are coming along.
what's the count over there?

In my mind you don't let this happen in your home town, your Capital, your Capitol.

I believe I have as little say over what goes on in Portland as I do in Tibet. The impression I get is that Portland is nothing more than a city full of whacked out goons and frankly, I consider Portland to be nothing more than an airport. If the runway is open, if the airport bar has cold beer and a sandwich, I think Portland is great.

On the other hand, I wouldn't allow this anarchy in my town, I would and do condemn this kind of lawlessness in Juneau and D.C. I am an Alaskan, I am an American and I do have standards that I should expect my fellow citizens to meet.