Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great question Bill Maher! Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I really do rate this guy! I dont always argee with him of course, but I respect that he calls out those he is more likely to identify with.

Case in point this one, where it seems the republican attitude, often represented here and oft maligned... Might actually prove correct.

https://twitter.com/EricAbbena.../1626789852481048576

Posts: 4239 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The study indicates that post-Covid immunity is approximately equal to vaccine immunity.

The difference is that you actually have to GET Covid to acquire it, whereas the equal immunity of the vaccine might allow you to avoid getting it in the first place.

If you prefer Covid to a couple of needles, it appears to be a valid alternative. Both methods appear to give you some protection for about nine months.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
The study indicates that post-Covid immunity is approximately equal to vaccine immunity.

The difference is that you actually have to GET Covid to acquire it, whereas the equal immunity of the vaccine might allow you to avoid getting it in the first place.

If you prefer Covid to a couple of needles, it appears to be a valid alternative. Both methods appear to give you some protection for about nine months.

Bullshit!

Getting these silly japs never stopped anyone getting the Chink Virus.

It might turn out to be one of the biggest crimes against humanity, by the bloody Chinks!

Don't forget that America was financing Wuhan too!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
I’m also glad to see Maher point out the lies when he sees them. Not many in similar positions do so. Of course, we’ll always have sheep who can’t resist a tragedy.

Posts: 2073 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The point being that the vaccine mandates were not and are not "reasonable"... The covidiots generated a bunch of "science" that was against the studies done before, and are now being proven wrong again. I do hold Fauci responsible in a way. He initially said the science did not point to a large number of these things, then bowed to it as that was his role- blessing politician's ideas as having scientific basis. He stated masking did little to nothing, then changed his mind in the absence of any studies,and now we are having studies prove that the preexisting studies (controlled studies) were actually right.

I am not anti vaccine by any means, but do think it should be an informed choice. The idea that the vaccine was a superior immunity WAS pushed by the government and pharma. (Face it, I was there on the front lines...)

Now I think you are foolish to advocate for getting sick if you have some elevated risk. I think you are also a bit foolish to advocate for mass immunizations with a vaccine that they have not published the safety data, either.

We are still banning international travelers who don't have the vaccine- even though science indicates if they did have the disease, they are no better off than the vaccinated.

We caused horrible damage to the children and to the economy out of fear and overreaction. There should be a price for the leadership that did this (yes, that means Trump as well as the current collection of misfits.)

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was practice for the real thing. We're all fucked.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think to be fair on humans ME. Most reacted too what they actually saw, rather than what they were being told. Here in the first months we all did a pretty good job of staying at home, taking precautions etc. But as more people caught it and didnt end up in hospital, we relaxed. If " the real thing" comes along, then I think people will start with caution and if we all see hospitals flooded with dead, then human nature will make us all stay isolated to a greater degree.

I have not had Covid yet. I dont know how seriously to take it. But i have learnt something from it. plus the recent natural disasters that have hit my country. I plan on setting up my new property with extensive gardens, chickens and other meat sources, starlink for communication alongside standard coms, and extra large on farm fuel storage with a diesel generator for back up electrical supply. As well as plenty of firewood etc.

Posts: 4239 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
At my age(74), if I have to get Covid vs having a shot to get at least some protection from serious disease, I’ll take the jab every time. It’s called common sense… coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes id agree with you. My parents of similar age are the same. Ive had 3 shots, but given the information now at hand, I dont know that i feel there is any added risk to me of not getting a forth given my age and health.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do not know how many times I have stated this 1/2 truth we get from all media. What they may say have as some merit (true) but there is additional information that they do not share that may contradict their message which is also true. It is called editing. Who is editing? the media source.
Sort of attempted brain washing In my opinion.

You might also want to make note of Lane that took the stand from the beginning on herd immunity which appears what is being suggested in this discussion.
Give him some credit by standing by his platform.

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can give Lane credit for his call on Covid without standing by the rest of his platform.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep lane on this topic was one that came to mind when I first watched the clip.