Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump - "Fight your own fight" Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Same to you liberals who seek to destroy and demolish what is left of our democracy. You hide behind false ideology, woke and broke thinking (well it is really not thinking as that implies innate intelligence and the ability to put together a reasonable and coherent argument and to be able to discuss it in a civil manner), and false diversity and inclusion for the sake of controlling their votes.

Trump said it well - fight your own fight....

Posts: 10182 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
You are Hans Ulrich Rudel; your mind is poisoned by your wacko cult leader.

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
. . . thinking . . . implies innate intelligence and the ability to put together a reasonable and coherent argument and to be able to discuss it in a civil manner . . .

. . . must not have had Trump in mind when you came up with that definition. Innate intelligence - strike; reasonable - strike; coherent - strike; civil - strike.

Roll Eyes

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Same to you liberals who seek to destroy and demolish what is left of our democracy. You hide behind false ideology, woke and broke thinking (well it is really not thinking as that implies innate intelligence and the ability to put together a reasonable and coherent argument and to be able to discuss it in a civil manner), and false diversity and inclusion for the sake of controlling their votes.

Trump said it well - fight your own fight....

You support somebody who tried to subvert the result of a general election by lying about election fraud. Look in the mirror.

You and yours are the threat to democracy. 2020

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Mike,
I entirely agree that his actions might be actionable - it's just WEIRD that no relevant charges have ever been brought to the matter - we aren't a religion, where major decisions can be made by acclamation

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38503 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
. . . thinking . . . implies innate intelligence and the ability to put together a reasonable and coherent argument and to be able to discuss it in a civil manner . . .

. . . must not have had Trump in mind when you came up with that definition. Innate intelligence - strike; reasonable - strike; coherent - strike; civil - strike.

Roll Eyes

President Trump can fight his own legal fights.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The whole thing is absurd. trump has turned our entire system of governance and elections into one gigantic shit-show. Supported by idiots like Dogcat who is so mixed up and ass-backwards that he has forgotten who it is that has spent that last 3.5 years lying about the result of our last election....and, who actually has the audacity to accuse those who oppose trump of trying to "destroy and demolish" our country. The level of stupidity and cult-like behavior is mind-boggling.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
The whole thing is absurd. trump has turned our entire system of governance and elections into one gigantic sh!t-show.

while i largely agree, i do think the fallout from the 2016 "trump stole the election" "not my president" "we are the rebellion" didn't exactly tamp that down, now, did it?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
The whole thing is absurd. trump has turned our entire system of governance and elections into one gigantic sh!t-show.

while i largely agree, i do think the fallout from the 2016 "trump stole the election" "not my president" "we are the rebellion" didn't exactly tamp that down, now, did it?

I remember a lot of "he's not my president" but not so much "trump stole the election" from 2016.
There was an orderly transition of power.

There's an ocean of difference between disagreement and protest in relation to the result of an election and an active attempt to subvert it.

trump is a cancer on the country and the sooner he's gone, the better. Unfortunately, I think that may take a while.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
don't disagree -- though politifact shows "finely worded" responses inferring it wasn't said
https://www.politifact.com/fac...idential-election-w/

but years of "russian interference" and worse, don't exactly build a strong foundation for "our elections are safe and secure" do they?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
I remember a lot of "he's not my president" but not so much "trump stole the election" from 2016.

Then you don’t remember so well.

HRC said it herself…repeatedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Yessir. And the democrats where talking impeachment before he was even sworn in......

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
A lot of folks do think that TDS is a religion.

quote:
Mike,
I entirely agree that his actions might be actionable - it's just WEIRD that no relevant charges have ever been brought to the matter - we aren't a religion, where major decisions can be made by acclamation

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7545 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

You're the one with the faulty memory....as evidenced by your continued support of a presidential candidate who attempted to subvert the result of our last general election through fraud and lies.

Don't try to draw an analogy between HRC's reaction to the 2016 election and trump's reaction to the outcome of the 2020 election. The two are not analogous. One involved the orderly transfer of power that has been the US tradition for over 200 years. The other involved lies, fraud, deceit and insurrection. The lies, fraud and deceit continue to this day. I saw trump claiming he won in 2020 just yesterday. And, he will do the same thing again if he loses next November.

Facts that I note you rarely mention.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:

quote:
Mike,

And, a lot of folks think that trump supporters are members of a cult. Because...they are.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:

quote:
Mike,

And, a lot of folks think that trump supporters are members of a cult. Because...they are.

sorry, i left my jaw out there, didn't i? I used a collective pronoun without antecedent, and it makes good copy to read that "we" as maga --

it was meant to be the entire US, rather than some subset --- "we" don't pass things by acclimation (well, we DO, but there's always a role call option backing it up)

#dumptrump

476AR,