New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Utter BULLSHIT They Are Feeding Us! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
1000,000,000 % LIES!

I have no idea how many friends I have that have children, who also have grand children, and NON, that is NON wants to change gender!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
1000,000,000 % LIES!

I have no idea how many friends I have that have children, who also have grand children, and NON, that is NON wants to change gender!

Maybe start reading an actual newspaper(the whole article not the headline) instead of a tabloid rag to get your information?

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
1000,000,000 % LIES!

Maybe start reading an actual newspaper(the whole article not the headline) instead of a tabloid rag to get your information?

That rag at least provides entertainment.

Unlike your lot!

Ruled by Biden, Kamala, Pelosi, AOC, Newsome.

All are a bunch of utter FUCKWITS as my friends Down Under would say!

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And still far superior to a Monarchy rotflmo

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Of course! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is nonsense. No link to the report and it's from Civitas. Right wing think tank.

All bullshit.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Of course! rotflmo

My mistake Saeed, let me clarify, I was using far too wide of a brush to paint with.

A representative Government is far superior to a Monarchy, unless you happen to be one of the very small minority that is close enough relation to the head royal to become wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. For that tiny minority, a Monarchy is a hell of a deal! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
skb and others:

We are guests on this forum and I'm grateful to be here. There's a lot of valuable information here, not on this forum but on other forums.

I'm grateful to Saeed for providing it. Basic manners require that you do not, under any circumstances, insult the host. My two cents. Everyone can learn, no matter how old they are.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
skb and others:

We are guests on this forum and I'm grateful to be here. There's a lot of valuable information here, not on this forum but on other forums.

I'm grateful to Saeed for providing it. Basic manners require that you do not, under any circumstances, insult the host. My two cents. Everyone can learn, no matter how old they are.

I think Saeed enjoys this game, he tosses plenty of shit, what fun would it be for him if someone did not toss a bit back in his direction?

The little people in the world have been pointing out the flaws with a Monarchy for thousands of years, I'm sure Saeed has heard it before and likely will again, I think he has thicker skin than you give him credit for.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
skb and others:

Saeed is a big boy. He can dish it out and take it. and, if not, he can smack us with the ban hammer.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
skb and others:

Saeed is a big boy. He can dish it out and take it. and, if not, he can smack us with the ban hammer.

And deprive myself and the rest of our members of comedy you lot provide?

Not on your life Mike!

By the way, if I ever get lucky and meet any of you very nasty lot in person, I will be happy to cook you one of my very famous BBQs!

Remember, we can all slaughter each other, verbally, here.

It is all for fun.

Just like ZERO CALORY drinks.

TOTALLY EMPTY OF ANY BENEFIT!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
skb and others:

And deprive myself and the rest of our members of comedy you lot provide?

Not on your life Mike!

By the way, if I ever get lucky and meet any of you very nasty lot in person, I will be happy to cook you one of my very famous BBQs!

Remember, we can all slaughter each other, verbally, here.

It is all for fun.

Just like ZERO CALORY drinks.

TOTALLY EMPTY OF ANY BENEFIT!

They do provide hydration so there's that! Maybe not the best kind, but it's hydration nonetheless.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1215 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Do you actually believe any post in the Political Forum actually contains "manners"? rotflmo

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason P:
quote:

Do you actually believe any post in the Political Forum actually contains "manners"? rotflmo

We do expect good manners here.

Sadly, as most of the subjects discussed here are related to the American political system, which has no manners, no common sense, no intelligence.

And don't start me on the American voters!

Both on the right and on the left!

A worm has more brains than all them combined!

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Of course! rotflmo

My mistake Saeed, let me clarify, I was using far too wide of a brush to paint with.

A representative Government is far superior to a Monarchy, unless you happen to be one of the very small minority that is close enough relation to the head royal to become wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. For that tiny minority, a Monarchy is a hell of a deal! clap

"Far superior" where? Afghanistan?

You think a monarchy wouldn't be better in Iraq and Iran? Monarchy wouldn't be better in Mexico? In Somalia or RSA?

Looks to me like about 3/4 of this earth would do better under a "Dear Leader", an "Exalted,..........." a monarchy.

"Introducing Democracy" is passe my friend, failed policy. You didn't notice that Noriega ruled Nicaragua as a Communist dictator, was elbowed out eventually and then Nicaragua elected him back?

Twenty first century at its finest!

Posts: 9138 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Of course! rotflmo

"Far superior" where? Afghanistan?

You think a monarchy wouldn't be better in Iraq and Iran? Monarchy wouldn't be better in Mexico? In Somalia or RSA?

Looks to me like about 3/4 of this earth would do better under a "Dear Leader", an "Exalted,..........." a monarchy.

"Introducing Democracy" is passe my friend, failed policy. You didn't notice that Noriega ruled Nicaragua as a Communist dictator, was elbowed out eventually and then Nicaragua elected him back?

Twenty first century at its finest!

I never advocating for "introducing Democracy" Scott, your isolationist viewpoint is clouding your vision.

Syria on our Southern Border? Brilliant!!!

I think I still prefer a representative Government to a Monarchy. Remember, that is why our ancestors left Europe, as you like to point out.

Failed policy is also hoping everything will work out fine while keeping your head buried in the sand.

Some of the lessons of the 20th century still have merit, such as appeasement does not work when dealing with a lunatic like Hitler, or in this case Putin.