THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Just When You Thought Trump's Fraud Trial Couldn't Get Any Worse For Him

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just When You Thought Trump's Fraud Trial Couldn't Get Any Worse For Him Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
We are about to learn who else owns pieces of the Trump Org...

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
God forbid the world’s most prominent money laundering operations will be exposed! Whatever will the Russian mob do without them?

Posts: 5750 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
God forbid the world’s most prominent money laundering operations will be exposed! Whatever will the Russian mob do without them?

Maybe they'll release the fruits of the RNC hack in 2016.

They gave what they got from the DNC to WikiLeaks to use against Hillary, and have likely been controlling Republicans with the threat of exposure of the rest since.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't see where the one page of the order that's attached provides what this Tom Joseph says it does. Subsection 6 of the order reads:

"ORDERED that for each of the Section 130 Entities, defendants shall provide the Monitor
with advance notice of:

(6) Any disclosures to third parties regarding the transfer or cancellation of the business certificates including, but not limited to, correspondence to the Section 130 Entitities' lenders, banks, finance companies, leasing agents, insurance companies,
buyers, equity partners / co-owners, or taxing authorities;"

It's risky to rely on just anyone's Tweet or internet post.

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
I don't see where the one page of the order that's attached provides what this Tom Joseph says it does. Subsection 6 of the order reads:

"ORDERED that for each of the Section 130 Entities, defendants shall provide the Monitor
with advance notice of:

(6) Any disclosures to third parties regarding the transfer or cancellation of the business certificates including, but not limited to, correspondence to the Section 130 Entitities' lenders, banks, finance companies, leasing agents, insurance companies,

Link

I assume his point was that the Trump Org will have to notify anybody with an ownership interest in any affected business that the licenses have been withdrawn, with copies to the Monitor.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

with advance notice of:

Link

I assume his point was that the Trump Org will have to notify anybody with an ownership interest in any affected business that the licenses have been withdrawn, with copies to the Monitor.

Will that info ever be made public?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

with advance notice of:

Link

Will that info ever be made public?

I would think it would be part of the Court record and without some compelling reason not to would be public.