THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    How are all you libs and conservative lites feeling about the college demonstrations?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How are all you libs and conservative lites feeling about the college demonstrations? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
To me it is pathetic, disgusting, sickening, anti American etc etc.

Persecution of Jews taking place in our Ivy League schools.

People here want to talk about similarities to Nazi Germany…well here you go…a real likeness…have at it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36554 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
PS: Where is President Biden on calling out the National Guard to get Columbia under control?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36554 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Apparently a lot of folks feel that giving Israel carte blanche to do whatever it wants in Gaza, kill as many Palestinians as it wants, destroy as much infrastructure as it wants is inappropriate. Sounds right to me. Israel has turned a victory into a defeat in my view.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Lane - They have the nerve to call Trump "Hitler", yet are active participants in a new Holocaust of sorts.

These useless, nefarious rapscallions are actually supporting Hamas and Hezbollah over Israel, who was attacked, unprovoked. They, in my opinion are being paid for their activities. These dumb kids don't possess a clue of what they are doing.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3388 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Apparently a lot of folks feel that giving Israel carte blanche to do whatever it wants in Gaza, kill as many Palestinians as it wants, destroy as much infrastructure as it wants is inappropriate. Sounds right to me. Israel has turned a victory into a defeat in my view.

What a joke. They have been majorly restrained compared to what I would have done after seeing children burned alive by these animals.

But pat yourself on the back…you represent the reason why the USA will never actually win another war.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

What a joke. They have been majorly restrained compared to what I would have done after seeing children burned alive by these animals.

But pat yourself on the back…you represent the reason why the USA will never actually win another war.

What did Bibi say about the Muslims and America during the Gulf War. They have the will to destroy us, but lack the means. We have the means to destroy them, but lack the will.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1168 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Bibi was correct.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Cops should gas them. That would clear the squatters camps. Then arrest the lot. They certainly don’t have permission to be there.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13145 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Arrested and disbursed from public places or private property being blocked or damaged.

Counter productive to the point Mjines is making.

I have made my position oh aide known here. Congress has acted, the President has signed it. So be it.

I confess I have not seen nor paid attention to the riots as my idea has been very full.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I went to an Ivy League school, was there for 9/11. So many entitled children there just want something to protest. Are there a few believers? sure but most just want to throw a tantrum.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And I am all for spanking them for throwing it.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Arrested and disbursed from public places or private property being blocked or damaged.

Counter productive to the point Mjines is making.

I have made my position oh aide known here. Congress has acted, the President has signed it. So be it.

I confess I have not seen nor paid attention to the riots as my idea has been very full.

Please translate

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13145 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The protesters at Columbia are demanding that the College divest itself of Jewish/Israeli investments.

Once the libtards in charge tally up how much money the College would lose, I am sure the Corporate Psychopath will emerge to protect College profits.

Colleges are first and foremost a business. They are out to make money, all the money possible, as soon as possible. Do something that costs the College profit, and those that do, will be punted out of the institution.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Hamas used and continues to use civilian Palestinian infrastructure and the civilians themselves as shields for their terrorism.
As a bonus for Hamas, civilian Palestine allows Hamas to use their infrastructure as well as themselves as shields for their terrorism.

I don't see where Israel is guilty of anything. Hamas could surrender, Hamas could retreat or sonofagun, Hamas could come out from behind the hospitals, women and children and fight. They don't, why?

I can only guess our American anti Israel protestors have no inkling of Islamic history, factual current events nor modern day Muslim cultural customs and norms.

I think it was recently we've read about young Americans roaming overseas to fight with ISIS to establish their Caliphate. I think the lot of these protesters we have today should be given one way plane tickets to go give it a whirl themselves.

Posts: 9091 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Israel is entitled to defend itself. And what ever happened to the crime of a "terroristic threat". These supposed students who threaten other students simply because they are Jews, or Americans, are committing a serious crime. They should all be expelled and prosecuted. If the so-called prosecutors weren't so busy prosecuting non-crimes allegedly committed by political opponents, perhaps they would see that. They should all be replaced with public servants who would simply do their jobs.

Posts: 10010 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

New Nazis, the Zionists, are remaking what the Nazis did to the Jews, to the Palestinians.

NitanHitler has made sure this war will continue for generations.

Invading a country and kicking its inhabitants out will never work.

I see several European countries are thinking of recognizing a Palestinian State.

You are all immune from what the extremists in the Zionists entity called Israel are calling for.

The world is finally waking up to Israel's continuous crimes against humanity.

Anyone he stands against the Zionists is accused of being Anti-Semitic!

Far from it.

And by extension, America, and Germany in particular, are following every instructions from NitanHitler!

Forget all the public announcements.

Reality is far different!

I think the fuckwit ruling Germany has Adolf's DNA!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, do you save any condemnation for the child-burning and other atrocities by the Palestinians, i.e., Hamas?

You know, the guys who are hiding behind women and children instead of standing up and fighting the Israelis like men.

I'm having a hard time generating much sympathy here.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Saeed, do you save any condemnation for the child-burning and other atrocities by the Palestinians, i.e., Hamas?

You know, the guys who are hiding behind women and children instead of standing up and fighting the Israelis like men.

There is no excuse for the indiscriminate killing of civilians, whether they are Israeli or Palestinian.

Current death toll 34,000, granted some of which are going to be Hamas. I wonder what the break even point is ... 10 civilians for every 1 Hamas?

As Israel wont let the press in they can effectively do what they want, with only Palestinian or the few foreign journalists who happened to be there at the time this started being there to document their actions.

Israel has so far managed to kill 95 journalists and in excess of 200 aid workers.

As almost half of the population of Gaza are kids they have probably killed off several thousand kids too.

Posts: 7164 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

People here want to talk about similarities to Nazi Germany…well here you go…a real likeness…have at it!

Well, of course....we should suspend all constitutional rights effective immediately. Free speech, assembly, etc. All because of a few hundred college students who have turned us into Nazi Germany. Roll Eyes

You are an idiot.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
Hamas used and continues to use civilian Palestinian infrastructure and the civilians themselves as shields for their terrorism.
As a bonus for Hamas, civilian Palestine allows Hamas to use their infrastructure as well as themselves as shields for their terrorism.

I don't see where Israel is guilty of anything. Hamas could surrender, Hamas could retreat or sonofagun, Hamas could come out from behind the hospitals, women and children and fight. They don't, why?

I can only guess our American anti Israel protestors have no inkling of Islamic history, factual current events nor modern day Muslim cultural customs and norms.

I think it was recently we've read about young Americans roaming overseas to fight with ISIS to establish their Caliphate. I think the lot of these protesters we have today should be given one way plane tickets to go give it a whirl themselves.

BOOM

tu2

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Israel is entitled to defend itself. And what ever happened to the crime of a "terroristic threat". These supposed students who threaten other students simply because they are Jews, or Americans, are committing a serious crime. They should all be expelled and prosecuted. If the so-called prosecutors weren't so busy prosecuting non-crimes allegedly committed by political opponents, perhaps they would see that. They should all be replaced with public servants who would simply do their jobs.

100%

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
quote:

There is no excuse for the indiscriminate killing of civilians, whether they are Israeli or Palestinian.

Current death toll 34,000, granted some of which are going to be Hamas. I wonder what the break even point is ... 10 civilians for every 1 Hamas?

As Israel wont let the press in they can effectively do what they want, with only Palestinian or the few foreign journalists who happened to be there at the time this started being there to document their actions.

Israel has so far managed to kill 95 journalists and in excess of 200 aid workers.

As almost half of the population of Gaza are kids they have probably killed off several thousand kids too.

As long as 1 Hamas fighter still exists…there is NO break point for me.

Our countries started two international conflicts over a similar move on the USA — 911.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Well, of course....we should suspend all constitutional rights effective immediately. Free speech, assembly, etc. All because of a few hundred college students who have turned us into Nazi Germany. Roll Eyes

You are an idiot.

rotflmo

I actually do things Mike. I am diversified in multiple multifarious businesses of my own creation.

You live in your upscale insulated neighborhood and drive to your office where nothing changes to make people’s lives miserable each day.

Worse, you think you actually have a clue about what goes on outside your microcosm.

spaceMM

I believe the Constitution is being ignored and religious persecution is happening while you condone it.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Shake off the smelly cloak of liberalism. We all see who the idiot is. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:

"Probably" doesn't work to well in discussing factual events.

So, if it were you or me, we got liquored up on a Saturday night and barricaded ourselves in the bedroom with our women and children, we're armed to the teeth and the cops said, "come on out or we're coming in after you!" Wed come out right? Neither of us would hazard the well being of our little ones to save our own skin right?

So Hamas has been barricaded behind its little ones for the past six months and really much longer than that, the outcome has been demonstrated ad nauseum, why won't they come out? Who's to blame here?

Why won't the Palestinians evict Hamas?

Posts: 9091 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

The shrapnel resulting from bombs, tank rounds and anything else that goes off bang, or a building collapsing doesn't magically avoid a kid. If the population is around 50% kids then it's likely that they are going to make up a lot of the casualties.

As Israel restricts access by journalists and pretty much everyone else we only have either Isreal or the Gaza Authorities stats.

If you have "facts" post em up.

quote:
Who's to blame here?

Was Hamas hiding behind a few hundred aid workers or local journalists?

quote:

Have a think about it ... Hint - who are the ones holding the guns and the RPG's?

Posts: 7164 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Just another example of the folks that want to see the world just in black and white. Israelis good. Palestinians bad. They chose not to acknowledge that both sides are capable of doing acts worthy of condemnation. Life is so much easier if you can just strap the blinders on and ignore all the stuff that might be inconsistent with your simple little world view.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
After the 10-7 attack…Israel hasn’t even begun to fight how I would have had those burned alive children been mine.

The USA started 2 international wars over a proportional event and completely dismantled one whole country.

Israel can be its own boss and as long as even 1 Hamas fighter is still engaged…they get the greenlight from me.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

The shrapnel resulting from bombs, tank rounds and anything else that goes off bang, or a building collapsing doesn't magically avoid a kid. If the population is around 50% kids then it's likely that they are going to make up a lot of the casualties.

As Israel restricts access by journalists and pretty much everyone else we only have either Isreal or the Gaza Authorities stats.

quote:
Who's to blame here?

quote:

Have a think about it ... Hint - who are the ones holding the guns and the RPG's?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden

Nute, you did this. You guys. Over 750 of your bombers. You.

Yes, I did too.

Were we wrong? Shouldn't have?

This idea of Sanitized War is why I so consistently say no. No war. Not me, not mine, not my neighbors, not a distant cousin or my fellow countrymen,.... no war. No, I absolutely will not agree to any segment of my America fighting and dying in today's Don Quiote effort to Introduce Democracy or save babies whose parents so happily sacrifice them.

If the parents of the Palestinian babies you fear for, or really anyone loosely associated with those Palestinian babies actually cared or were even mildly concerned, none of these hostilities would be happening today regardless anything Israel.

Hamas crouches behind a hospital bed, little Palestinian baby in one hand, the other hand aiming the RPG at you and you waffle.

Hamas giggles.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just another example of the folks that want to see the world just in black and white. Israelis good. Palestinians bad. They chose not to acknowledge that both sides are capable of doing acts worthy of condemnation. Life is so much easier if you can just strap the blinders on and ignore all the stuff that might be inconsistent with your simple little world view.

Like i have said in other threads, the world is a hard place in black and white.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
After the 10-7 attack…Israel hasn’t even begun to fight how I would have had those burned alive children been mine.

Mr. Black, so you think the parents and siblings of all the Palestinian children killed see things any differently? Israel has just made sure that the pipeline is full for the next generation of terrorists.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Mr. Black, so you think the parents and siblings of all the Palestinian children killed see things any differently? Israel has just made sure that the pipeline is full for the next generation of terrorists.

True, very true to be honest. The rub is, do you do nothing? no matter what israel had done there would have been tape on Al Jazeera of a funeral for a kid. Israel is in a no win spot in my view, they do next to nothing and look weak and invite more attacks, they take the gloves off and are condemed globally. While i do not agree Dr Easter actually has a pure emotion on this. Killing them all is easy to understand the ground in the middle gets quite hazy. I don nto care if it is Biden or Trump, this is a tough one to navigate. Its kind of like when your buddy asks you to cover for him with his wife. Hes wrong and its wrong but who do you sell out?

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Who's to blame here?

quote:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden

Nute, you did this. You guys. Over 750 of your bombers. You.

Yes, I did too.

Were we wrong? Shouldn't have?

This idea of Sanitized War is why I so consistently say no. No war. Not me, not mine, not my neighbors, not a distant cousin or my fellow countrymen,.... no war. No, I absolutely will not agree to any segment of my America fighting and dying in today's Don Quiote effort to Introduce Democracy or save babies whose parents so happily sacrifice them.

If the parents of the Palestinian babies you fear for, or really anyone loosely associated with those Palestinian babies actually cared or were even mildly concerned, none of these hostilities would be happening today regardless anything Israel.

Hamas crouches behind a hospital bed, little Palestinian baby in one hand, the other hand aiming the RPG at you and you waffle.

Hamas giggles.

Im not that old, I was born 20 years after the war ended. My thoughts on it are irrelevant. Im alive now and I have a voice - I'm using it.

Your opinion differs to mine, id cheerfully shoot the guy in the hospital whereas you'd just nuke the whole district.

You aren't going to change my opinion and I'm not going to change yours.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do think it remarkable how public opinion has changed about Israel. My parents were the greatest generation, and the greatest generation had this galactic guilt trip over the holocaust. All my life, till recently, Israel had this halo over it, it was something that could not be criticized without loud accusations of anti Semitism. Based on US foreign policies, for decades I thought of Washington DC as little Tel Aviv on the Potomac. I was quite surprised we did not go to war against the Arabs over the Six Day war, the Yom Kippur War, etc. At times the media howling was such, I really thought the US was close to landing American troops. .

And then, the world has changed, basically over night.

Still, then as now, is why is this our fight? Why is the American Nation expected to pay the bills, put their lives on the line (such as recently in the Iran missile attack), for Israel? This is a never ending conflict, the Palestinians did not go away, and unless the Israeli’s have their own “final solution” planned for the Palestinians, this conflict is not going to end after the current kerfuffle.

And I think the answer why American will always be directly involved in the Middle East is due to two locations: New York & Florida. Both of these states have a massive electoral college votes, have massive Jewish voting blocks, and do flip Presidential elections.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Your fallacy is that you hold out hope for something that history has taught us will never happen.

Israel has the right to kill every Hamas fighter and I for hope they stay the course.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your fallacy is that you hold out hope for something that history has taught us will never happen.

Israel has the right to kill every Hamas fighter and I for hope they stay the course.

. . . better kill the children too while they’re at it since those are the next generation of fighters, you know the children that are being left orphans by the Israelis now.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

You are an idiot.

rotflmo

I actually do things Mike. I am diversified in multiple multifarious businesses of my own creation.

You live in your upscale insulated neighborhood and drive to your office where nothing changes to make people’s lives miserable each day.

Worse, you think you actually have a clue about what goes on outside your microcosm.

spaceMM

I believe the Constitution is being ignored and religious persecution is happening while you condone it.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Shake off the smelly cloak of liberalism. We all see who the idiot is. Wink

You are a fucking horse doctor. You may think that makes you the bastion of intellectualism and knower of all things but what it really means is...you are a horse doctor.

What you're advocating is the abridgement of rights guaranteed by the Constitution. Free speech and the right of assembly. It's really pretty incredible that you are too stupid to realize that but here we are....

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I get Saeed’s point regarding how the Palestinians are not being given a fair treatment by the west.

I can agree that Jewish dispossession of Palestinians and then settlement of Jewish people by force is bad. They should have found a way to live together. How? That’s beyond me.

Of course, if the Israelis behaved like the Palestinians would, the conflict would be over, because they would kill everyone they moved out.

The problem the Palestinians and their supporters have is most “normal” people are sick and tired of terrorist tactics. While they work against an enemy who is unwilling to fight to the finish, it’s a long game and no one likes you while you use them.

As long as the folks are willing to use terrorist tactics, I’m ok with killing them.

If you tolerate terrorists in your midst, you are asking for collateral damage.

It sucks to be a decent normal Palestinian. If you tell the Israelis what your neighbor bomb thrower is up to, they either drop a bomb and you get the collateral damage, and if you don’t support your bomb throwing neighbor, he’s liable to kill you in a torturous way.

The only real solution is for you to kill the bomb thrower yourself… but most aren’t willing.

It’s been shown that a sizable portion of the Israelis support a two state compromise, and probably would be willing to make some significant concessions if there would be a guarantee that the terroristic violence would end.

Unfortunately, the Israelis are unable to trust the Palestinians as they have continually failed to control the terrorists, and the Palestinians can’t trust the Israelis because they have use each attack to occupy more land.

Eventually one side or the other wins, or the rest of the world cauterizes the whole region unless saner heads arise.

Our kids get all this pablum that they are bright, they know, and they need to change the world… and they think occupying a space and yelling is going to do it.

Their problem is they are only inconveniencing us, and it does f-all to solve the problem. Folks that say we are against violence by being violent (protests are violent by nature- just not necessarily killing folks) are just being hypocritical idiots.

You want to change the world? Join the army (or the police), and elect folks that will do what you want for policy.

Then you can be the one making the other poor SOB do what you want.

Somehow, the protestors neither want to put their butt on the line, and wait until they can convince the rest of the group to do what they want.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish they would try a two state solution.
If the terrorist attacks continue after that.... Israel should do whatever it takes to finish things.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish they'd call out the scoops.

Posts: 4975 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Exactly!

I HATE discriminately crimes against innocent people.

The Zionist-Nazi Occupying Entity has been doling it for years.

All of you have been turning a blind eye to it, just because of YOUR crimes against innocent Jews!

Was the descriminate bombing of Nazi Germany justified?

Of course it was.

Hitler HAD to be stopped.

NitanHitler HAS to be stopped.

The Occupying New Nazis have been growing like a bloody cancer in occupied Palestine.

And weather they like it or not, the tide has turned against them!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote