THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Everyone Is Talking Bout The Biden Family Criminal....

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Everyone Is Talking Bout The Biden Family Criminal.... Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
[ Funny this

And the silly comedy show continues!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-Republicans-say.htm

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1216 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thank you ! clap

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's wild the number of family members involved, and it's even – the amount of money that we're talking about in these suspicious activity reports is astronomical,' the South Carolina lawmaker added.

Does it come anywhere near Kushner's 2 billion from the Arabs? I've not found a GOP congress person interested in that one.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
It's wild the number of family members involved, and it's even – the amount of money that we're talking about in these suspicious activity reports is astronomical,' the South Carolina lawmaker added.

Does it come anywhere near Kushner's 2 billion from the Arabs? I've not found a GOP congress person interested in that one.

Exactly!

No matter where you look, America’s White House makes the Mafia look like a church event! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So let me get this straight…

Because Trump and his family did it (and Biden was elected in part due to disgust with all of the chicanery and nepotism that Trump was involved in) that Biden is/was doing the same, just with a smaller amount, it’s ok?

Try throwing Joe out before you get all sanctimonious about how evil the GOP is.

This is part of how Trump is gaining traction with the base… the rank hypocrisy of the left regarding their accusations against Trump, yet their own guy is doing the same.

Note- I think Trump should be tossed because of these issues.

I also think the GOP should take a long look at DJT regardless of baggage. At best they get to say FJB. Even if Trump is elected again, at best they get 4 years of paralysis.

That does the country no good.

Put someone up who can move conservative thought forward, not someone who has proven that he is intensively polarizing and has huge negatives- absent his proven issues that we know will paralyze DC trying to deal with him.

If he does win the general, the 1/6 protests will look like a walk in the park.

Of course all the law and order leftists here won’t be advocating shooting “the bastards” then… and the rightists will be calling for machine gun crews on the steps of congress…

quote:

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Influence peddling by both parties is a long standing tradition.
It's not illegal, but should not be condoned. It would be great if it stopped, but like term limits, no-one wants it to be them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy to look at any evidence that supports these allegations.

From the cited source, it looks pretty thin to nonexistent? No names, no facts or even allegations about the alleged criminal wrongdoing?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
So let me get this straight…

Because Trump and his family did it (and Biden was elected in part due to disgust with all of the chicanery and nepotism that Trump was involved in) that Biden is/was doing the same, just with a smaller amount, it’s ok?

Try throwing Joe out before you get all sanctimonious about how evil the GOP is.

This is part of how Trump is gaining traction with the base… the rank hypocrisy of the left regarding their accusations against Trump, yet their own guy is doing the same.

Note- I think Trump should be tossed because of these issues.

I also think the GOP should take a long look at DJT regardless of baggage. At best they get to say FJB. Even if Trump is elected again, at best they get 4 years of paralysis.

That does the country no good.

Put someone up who can move conservative thought forward, not someone who has proven that he is intensively polarizing and has huge negatives- absent his proven issues that we know will paralyze DC trying to deal with him.

If he does win the general, the 1/6 protests will look like a walk in the park.

Of course all the law and order leftists here won’t be advocating shooting “the bastards” then… and the rightists will be calling for machine gun crews on the steps of congress…

quote:

I never said it was OK. I ask where was all your outrage for the trumps, who are demonstrably far worse? The hypocrisy just drips off you trumpers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a FOX line of BULLSHIT !! Guess they don't mind paying $800 million with many more to come..

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
Influence peddling by both parties is a long standing tradition.
It's not illegal, but should not be condoned. It would be great if it stopped, but like term limits, no-one wants it to be them.

What does “donating” to a political party means??

INFLUENCE BUYING! clap

YOU, as voters, made it this way!

Just like going to a whorehouse! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just based on hearsay, but I suspect whores are more trustworthy than politicians. What is clear is that the Biden family and the democratic party is a criminal enterprise.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Count me among those who don't want to see Biden run again.

But where's the evidence to support these allegations?

Posts: 6162 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

From the cited source, it looks pretty thin to nonexistent? No names, no facts or even allegations about the alleged criminal wrongdoing?

Kinda like Adam Schiffs whistleblower????

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
If you are a politician in America, then you ARE most definitely ARE a criminal!

Just look who is in the WH now??

And his predecessor??

America makes Nigeria look like a church event! jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Count me among those who don't want to see Biden run again.

But where's the evidence to support these allegations?

There isn't any

https://www.independent.co.uk/...-biden-b2322772.html

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know; when even the pro-Biden MSM is reporting on it, there has to be some fire behind that smoke. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3535 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

Kinda like Adam Schiffs whistleblower????

No idea what you're talking about....maybe stay on topic? Based on what I'm seeing, Comer has found nothing. That article linked to the OP has nothing in it.

it's like saying Jim is an idiot without citing anybody to your posts.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote