Tools

What real election fraud looks like Login/Join 
One of Us
posted

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How about the Putin re election?

Posts: 10627 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What does that have to do with United States voting/democracy?

We have members who present no evidence of election fraud by the Left that affected the election for President. Yet, they declare the election was fraudulent.

Simple has provided real evidence of voter suppression by the Right.

The conversation is which party is engaging in voter fraud or suppression in the United States. According to the Supreme Court, in the State of Alabama, it is the Republican Party of Alabama. Case previously posted.

Putin and Russia are irrelevant, red herring.

If we wish to discuss Putin, I do not believe Putin’s election is legitimate, and wish US policies not to recognize him. Now, that is a conclusionary statement's However, I would add was Putin’s win in doubt or subject to being defeated. I doubt even you would say no.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

To their eternal chagrin Republicans weren't able to vote in that one.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9574 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

We have members who present no evidence of election fraud by the Left that affected the election for President. Yet, they declare the election was fraudulent.

The conversation is which party is engaging in voter fraud or suppression in the United States. According to the Supreme Court, in the State of Alabama, it is the Republican Party of Alabama. Case previously posted.

If we wish to discuss Putin, I do not believe Putin’s election is legitimate, and wish US policies not to recognize him. Now, that is a conclusionary statement's However, I would add was Putin’s win in doubt or subject to being defeated. I doubt even you would say no.

You do NOT, repeat, NOT, have DEMOCRACY!

Or FREE ELECTIONS! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
False.

Nothing will ever be perfect as too much to gain for done, but we are the best at it.

Let me know when folks get to vote to continue your privileges of birth.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

To their eternal chagrin Republicans weren't able to vote in that one.

OK, I don't care who are....that's funny. jumping

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15092 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

You do NOT, repeat, NOT, have DEMOCRACY!

Or FREE ELECTIONS! rotflmo

Bullshit. But, if true.....you must be happy for us, right?

Maybe if we're lucky, we can get a monarch some time soon. Cool

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15092 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe if we're lucky, we can get a monarch some time soon.

Indeed, that could come much sooner than you think, with the Putin reelection a glimpse of the future.

If Trumps comment “Maybe we should try that sometime!” didn’t clue Americans in then they’ll deserve what they get - but the remainder of the free world doesn’t.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It has nothing to do with the US specifically, but then the thread topic didn’t either.

“What real election fraud looks like”

Putin’s re-election was totally conducted within Russian law, yet we all seem to agree it was a fraudulent farce.

I’m sure you can list multitudes of examples of elections that are more fraudulent than Trump and his attempts.

quote:

Posts: 10627 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote