Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

That squad...... Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Dear God. TheY don't have ninny Nancy to browbeat any more. They are unhinged!

Please remind me???? Who was it that said "elections have consequences"?????

Posts: 41775 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
It's not "the Squad" Amigo, it's the thousands and tens of thousands they represent.

Regardless Nancy, the Squad will be re elected and I'm sure will gain power, not loose.

Who are these Americans in Minnesota and New York that elected them and what do those Americans want from you?

The difference in our youth was Tip ONiel and Reagan. These are tumultuous times I think.

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This shit from the party of Boebert, Greene, Gaetz, Jordan, McCarthy, etc. Laughable.

Posts: 15877 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where Omar is elected from is the single largest Somali immigrant community is the US.

And, yes, MN has pretty gerrymandered the districts to have the greater twin cities area be a part of considerable outstate areas (favorable to democrat politics... yes, I know the GOP does it as well...)

The district Omar is from is about as true blue democrat as it gets... the definition of yellow dog democrat.

Many Somalis I know are embarrassed by her... but the party wants her there, so she has a safe seat.

quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
It's not "the Squad" Amigo, it's the thousands and tens of thousands they represent.

Regardless Nancy, the Squad will be re elected and I'm sure will gain power, not loose.

Who are these Americans in Minnesota and New York that elected them and what do those Americans want from you?

The difference in our youth was Tip ONiel and Reagan. These are tumultuous times I think.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Congress has always been full of drama queens.

~Ann

Posts: 19157 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote