Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What if??? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Our world is suffering through weird thing that have never happened before, the hate, the violence, the climate, mass shootings, threats of nuclear attacks, gender questions, wide open sexual orientation considerations.

This is just a weird thought.

The earth is spinning, the earth is rotating around the sun, the solar system is on an arm of the milky way galaxy which is rotating around the galaxy, and the entire milky way galaxy is traveling through space. So our world is constantly traveling through areas of space it has never been in.
We have no idea of the forces, radiations, waves, or vibrations, the galaxy, solar system, and earth are passing through. Could something we know nothing about be affecting our world causing the strange and baffling things happening.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4570Forever:
Our world is suffering through weird thing that have never happened before, the hate, the violence, the climate, mass shootings, threats of nuclear attacks, gender questions, wide open sexual orientation considerations.

The earth is spinning, the earth is rotating around the sun, the solar system is on an arm of the milky way galaxy which is rotating around the galaxy, and the entire milky way galaxy is traveling through space. So our world is constantly traveling through areas of space it has never been in.
We have no idea of the forces, radiations, waves, or vibrations, the galaxy, solar system, and earth are passing through. Could something we know nothing about be affecting our world causing the strange and baffling things happening.

Yes.

Glorifying the detestable!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67013 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Marjorie Greene was right! Jewish Space Lasers.

Posts: 9124 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:

I am so pissed at her for giving away our secret.

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Yes.

Agreed!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yes.

There's a significant difference between glorifying something versus condemning the kind of attitude you espouse towards folks with different gender ideas. I think what the transgender and LGBTQ community are looking for is not glorification but acceptance and understanding....versus hatred and vitriol like calling them detestable. Think about it. You'll be a better person.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15127 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:

I am so pissed at her for giving away our secret.

I believe getting her to pipe down was a mistake.

I've learned after all these years that, " hold my beer and watch this!" opportunities are to be encouraged.

Posts: 9124 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
quote:

Yes.

Agreed!

+1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36644 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
There's a significant difference between glorifying something versus condemning the kind of attitude you espouse towards folks with different gender ideas. I think what the transgender and LGBTQ community are looking for is not glorification but acceptance and understanding....versus hatred and vitriol like calling them detestable. Think about it. You'll be a better person.[/QUOTE]

Mike, the only vitriol I observe is that spewed by the multi-gender crowd towards heterosexuals. In your face, like me or fuck you style hatred. I'll ruin your life and career with made up gender infractions if you don't bow to me. Bullshit! Most of these people are mal-adapted, self-centered pity party punks. I've never had a cross word to these folk but have been screwed over financially by many. The worst renters you can ever have. The last lesbian couple I rented to did $9,000 worth of damage to my property and stiffed me 2 months rent. They even sold my furniture and on-site building supplies. They can kiss my ass.

Posts: 3684 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

Yes.

There's a significant difference between glorifying something versus condemning the kind of attitude you espouse towards folks with different gender ideas. I think what the transgender and LGBTQ community are looking for is not glorification but acceptance and understanding....versus hatred and vitriol like calling them detestable. Think about it. You'll be a better person.

What is acceptance and understanding when they want to force us to accept their position ?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

Yes.

What is acceptance and understanding when they want to force us to accept their position ?

There it is!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:

There's a significant difference between glorifying something versus condemning the kind of attitude you espouse towards folks with different gender ideas. I think what the transgender and LGBTQ community are looking for is not glorification but acceptance and understanding....versus hatred and vitriol like calling them detestable. Think about it. You'll be a better person.[/QUOTE]

Mike, the only vitriol I observe is that spewed by the multi-gender crowd towards heterosexuals. In your face, like me or fuck you style hatred. I'll ruin your life and career with made up gender infractions if you don't bow to me. Bullshit! Most of these people are mal-adapted, self-centered pity party punks. I've never had a cross word to these folk but have been screwed over financially by many. The worst renters you can ever have. The last lesbian couple I rented to did $9,000 worth of damage to my property and stiffed me 2 months rent. They even sold my furniture and on-site building supplies. They can kiss my ass.[/QUOTE]

That you think it's because they are lesbians is laughable on any level. My mother lost tons of money to deadbeat renters, none that were lesbians or gay.

Posts: 15882 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Its the mindset Wymple. Just like you. I've got years of experience and a high correlation factor to support my view.

quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:

Mike, the only vitriol I observe is that spewed by the multi-gender crowd towards heterosexuals. In your face, like me or fuck you style hatred. I'll ruin your life and career with made up gender infractions if you don't bow to me. Bullshit! Most of these people are mal-adapted, self-centered pity party punks. I've never had a cross word to these folk but have been screwed over financially by many. The worst renters you can ever have. The last lesbian couple I rented to did $9,000 worth of damage to my property and stiffed me 2 months rent. They even sold my furniture and on-site building supplies. They can kiss my ass.[/QUOTE]

That you think it's because they are lesbians is laughable on any level. My mother lost tons of money to deadbeat renters, none that were lesbians or gay.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 3684 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote