Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You Are Black… Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
You can commit crimes without punishment!

How about if we look at reality!

Blacks have a higher percentage of criminals, so why don’t we just assume any black is a criminal??

Same logic!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
I didn’t read the entire article, but it sounds like this is more about “educating” the judges. There has historically been a real issue that they are trying to address.

Racism seems to be worse in the criminal justice system than anywhere else in our society.

When you look at the disparity in sentencing it can be unbelievable. Judges are allowed a lot of discretion in sentencing.

It’s hard to pull the trigger on blue eyed Bobby, who happens to look like your grandson. Much easier to nail a black kid up to the post.

The result it that black convicts get multi year sentences for drug possession and while the white kid might get off with probation.

And let’s not even talk about sex crimes.

I hate dividing things by race, but I might make an exception for this one.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Why do we have to educate the judges?

A crime is committed, punish the culprits.

Black, white, brown or yellow.

It shouldn’t make a difference.

Straight, queer or fucking brain dead.

Makes no difference!

Or do we leave it to Soros bought DAs!

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
Saeed, it shouldn’t make a difference.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Actually it is even worse with all this diversity bullshit.

Straight white people are ignored ignored for job placement, and priority is given to those of color or minority race or sexual leanings!

They are lowering the standard to the lowest common denominator, instead of giving the job to whoever is best suited for it.

Regardless of anything else.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s hard to pull the trigger on blue eyed Bobby, who happens to look like your grandson. Much easier to nail a black kid up to the post.

Kinda like Hunter 0biden, right?

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:

And Trump!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read the other day that the average sentence for blacks is 17% longer than for whites when the crimes are the same. Sounds like racism to me.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
I read the other day that the average sentence for blacks is 17% longer than for whites when the crimes are the same. Sounds like racism to me.

Why are they more blacks criminals, as a percentage of the population, than whites??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Why are they more blacks criminals, as a percentage of the population, than whites??

That shouldn't matter to the question wymple raised. Why do blacks get 17% longer sentences?

There might be legitimate non-racist explanations for the discrepancy. For example, more blacks may have prior convictions, which affect the length of sentences.

Posts: 6134 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:

Speakina Biden, Grassley and his band of merry doofi sure know how to pick em, eh? People say Michael Cohen isn't reliable because he was convicted of perjury, yet we're supposed to believe that this guy is.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox...unter-053250389.html

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What % of black crimes are black on black?
I am all for providing equal sentencing for all entities for a said crime.
I believe you will find by far the black crimes are black on black.
I would be surprised if the victims of these crimes are complaining about the sentencing.
I could care less if a person committed a crime on my behalf what color of their skin is as long as they are held accountable for their actions.
What is the make up of a jury?
How much do they have to say in the sentencing stage?

quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
quote:
quote:

That shouldn't matter to the question wymple raised. Why do blacks get 17% longer sentences?

There might be legitimate non-racist explanations for the discrepancy. For example, more blacks may have prior convictions, which affect the length of sentences.

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Could it be attributed to difficulty in learning the lesson hence a longer "rehabilitation" period being a necessity?

Posts: 1906 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If, if, a similar record gets 15 percent longer Sentence, then the lesson learning is not the distinguishing factor.

Posts: 10917 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That has nothing to do with what I posted.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote