Find
Notify
Tools

AOC gets a little taste of her own politics! Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
https://x.com/collinrugg/statu...829403895460340?s=46

She helped empower these idiots…she can reap what she has sown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, you reap what you sow...

Posts: 10182 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder what cartoon was showing at the theatre?

Posts: 315 | Location: Rio Rancho, NM | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I never cease to be amazed at how the woman gets under the skin of your average trumptard. Big Grin

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
The Democrats' Boebert. hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16412 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
I never cease to be amazed at how the woman gets under the skin of your average trumptard. Big Grin

Because she is a symbol of the loss of common sense across our country and the mascot of the decline.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Because she is a symbol of the loss of common sense across our country and the mascot of the decline.

Says the guy that supports the insurrectionist. 2020

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well said.

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

She pales in that regard when compared to Boebert or MTG. Not even a contest.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
quote:

She pales in that regard when compared to Boebert or MTG. Not even a contest.

They are imbeciles no doubt. But, when it comes to common sense even they are geniuses compared to AOC. They both can operate an AR-15 and likely change a flat-tire in a pinch.

No doubt AOC could likely best them with a perfect English 101 composition.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
"Pro "Palestinian Protesters " in America. Mad

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
"Pro "Palestinian Protesters " in America. Mad

And the left is catering to them.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote