Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

America! Doing It Is Best At Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
If Saddam was alive, Iran would be contained!

All one needs look at is who is benefiting from all these totally unnecessary wars!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66994 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Who is benefiting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36633 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Who is benefiting?

Your masters.

The military industry!

Posts: 66994 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ledvm:
Who is benefiting?

Your masters.

The military industry!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
More to it than that, but yes Saeed, they are a major player.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ledvm:
Who is benefiting?

Your masters.

The military industry!

You mean the people that sell your country military hardware so you can defend yourselves?

That military industry?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15105 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:

All one needs look at is who is benefiting from all these totally unnecessary wars!

If Saddam was alive, he would still be gassing the Kurds and his degenerate sons would still be raping and torturing the Iraqi people. I guess that’s OK in the sandbox, though. Normal behavior from a bunch of camel drivers and goat herders… And I’m sure the SA and UAE Sunnis would have no problem containing the Iranian Shia.Wait, that’s right, Kuwait, SA, and the UAE had no problem begging for help when their Iraqi brother decided to invade. All of a sudden, it was OK to have infidels based on the sacred soil of Saudi Arabia. Political expediency trumps religious objections every time, eh? HYPOCRITS ALL! flame

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

If Saddam was alive, he would still be gassing the Kurds and his degenerate sons would still be raping and torturing the Iraqi people. I guess that’s OK in the sandbox, though. Normal behavior from a bunch of camel drivers and goat herders… And I’m sure the SA and UAE Sunnis would have no problem containing the Iranian Shia.Wait, that’s right, Kuwait, SA, and the UAE had no problem begging for help when their Iraqi brother decided to invade. All of a sudden, it was OK to have infidels based on the sacred soil of Saudi Arabia. Political expediency trumps religious objections every time, eh? HYPOCRITS ALL! flame

Whatever Saddam has done, it pales in comparison to what America has done, and continues to do, against humanity!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Whatever Saddam has done, it pales in comparison to what America has done, and continues to do, against humanity!

You know, Saeed, sometimes I think you're one of the smartest people on here.

Sometimes I wonder why.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If we were as power hungry as Saddam, we would have killed every last Iraqi and took over the country for its land and resources.

We could easily make the iran/iraq border a true DMZ/dead zone.

That we have not shows we are nothing compared to Saddam in inhumanity.

If you want an admission that we tend to get too involved in things that are not a direct national security concern, I do think most all US citizens could agree to that... the question is where is that line? And do we wait until the problem is past easily containing it before we act?

Hitler and Tojo were examples of waiting too long.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Posts: 10633 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You once again completely overlooked/denied who came looking for help when their Arab brother’s tanks came knocking on their door. The sacred soil of SA was not so sacred that infidel troops weren’t welcomed with open arms. Sort of like the UAE welcoming US help to keep Houthi goat herders from bombing their capital..Oh the hypocrisy of it all! rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You once again completely overlooked/denied who came looking for help when their Arab brother’s tanks came knocking on their door. The sacred soil of SA was not so sacred that infidel troops weren’t welcomed with open arms. Sort of like the UAE welcoming US help to keep Houthi goat herders from bombing their capital..Oh the hypocrisy of it all! rotflmo clap

An inconvenient truth no Arab will admit to.....they are basically self serving cowards.....needing someone to hide behind.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Still murdering innocent people! Decades later

A very inconvenient TRUTH! clap

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The link you posted was from 2011. Any idea what might have changed in 12 years? And you completely dodged the issue of Arabs begging for US help when their Arab brothers knocked on their door with tanks. I suggest you throw the US out and ask Putin to protect you from Iran, Iraq, and a bunch of Houthi goat herders( supplied by Iran, of course). Of course, Russia can’t invade and subdue a country10% its size, so I guess their help would be severely limited.. Look over there! animal rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh, sorry. And, here's a very inconvenient truth for you....People from your end of the world killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11. None of them asked for it either.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15105 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JDollar, Dr. Butler, Jtex, and Mitchell have all identified the issues and addressed them fully.

The only thing I can add is Saeed and the NE in general has a way of Uniting Americans. I cannot help but appreciate that.

Posts: 10905 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Time for more misdirection. Look over there

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
It has been a huge mistake for the USA to not only insert itself, but to have taken the lead in M.E. relations. To the M.E., America is no more or less a target.

We could still be covertly supporting Friendlies, we could still be judiciously giving/ lending aid, but instead we've sent Marine Divisions and put the bullseye on America.

Our old friend Opus1 was so smart, he used to say something the effect of arm both sides and wish them all great success! Brilliant.

I say stack Saeeds and the Mullahs and the Ahutollas and the Shias and the Sunis closets jam packed full of m4's, f16's, Sherman tanks and throw a match. Go team!

We can do business with the guy that's left or in the event that the position is vacant, we'll get Israel to manage.

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Oh, sorry. And, here's a very inconvenient truth for you....People from your end of the world killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11. None of them asked for it either.

Did you ever ask why??