THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Prigozhin being dead is a good thing…I would hope all could agree on that
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prigozhin being dead is a good thing…I would hope all could agree on that Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your posts do not show any tolerance for those who view thing differently than you do, that much is clear.

Not all of the the GOP has settled into the same extreme end of the political spectrum as the MAGAots have, some center right folks still exist. Do not discount us Independents either, not many of us supporting your regressive view of how policy should proceed.

Nowhere near half of America supports your view of the world Lane, thankfully. You can look to the last two election cycles for verification. Oh, and the recent ballot initiative in deep red Ohio where you religious zealots were handily defeated. Your view of the world is held by a rapidly aging, small minority.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

Here we have the good horse Doctor telling us gays are an abomination. Hard to be more bigoted than that.

So by your train of thought...disliking or disagreeing with something is being bigoted? The Oxford Dictionary Abomination: A feeling or state of mind of disgust and hatred; detestation, loathing, abhorrence.

No, you want your religious views promoted by the State...

No...I want the Feds to tolerate religion in the State and local levels. I want the voters at the state and local level to decide if religion is openly expressed at that level. The State and Local Governments have no business being in the religion game. I do not want to go back in time or live in a Theocracy. The Feds are correct in keeping locals like yourself from imposing your religious views on the rest of us.

My deduction skills are spot on, see your words above.

Wrong again. Disliking/disagreeing with something is not a bigoted action. See the Oxford definition above.

The thing that needs to change in our country is that closed minded bigots such as yourself need to stop trying to drag the rest of us back into the 1950's.

While I nor like minded people are acting in a bigoted way...close to 50% of the population share my views. Greater than 50% at my states level and the vast majority at my local level. Your math is off, about 25% of voters appear to be Trumptards.

People filled with hatred such as yourself are the abomination, not someone who happens to be attracted to people of the same sex.

I have no "hatred" for anyone.
A reader of this board would not be able to tell that from your posts.

Math not off…nothing to do with Trump.

I provided the definition for use in my context. It was above prior to this post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Denial ....no longer just a river in Egypt. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...b222f034eae615&ei=24

Wagner Group's new warlord revealed as 'Lotus' takes over as mercenary boss
Story by Tim McNulty •
5h

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...3090e3690781ed&ei=11

A tantalising new video appears to show slain Russian warlord Yevgeny Prigozhin commenting on his "elimination". It comes amid a wave of conspiracy theories that the Wagner boss may have cheated death by putting a body double on his doomed business jet which crashed in Russia on 23 August.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rumor going around that Elvis and Michael Jackson were on that plane.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smiler

Just sayin' that one can't rest too much assurance that anything in the press re Russia is real.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...3d94f776e8f4ef6&ei=9

Prigozhin says 'everything's ok' in newly released video on assassination attempts
Story by Dylan Donnelly •
2h

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...59d82c72c8a4ff&ei=16

Russian Warlord Learns His Fate After Crossing Putin
Story by Joshua Riddle •
2h

XXX