New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loons are sure quite about the blockbuster today Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted
You know that star witness that testified behind closed doors today. Yea, that one that was going to tie Joe to corruption.

Of course, you haven’t heard about his testimony. Fox, et al isn’t reporting about this bust.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
The pursuit of Joe Biden reminds me of the Benghazi investigations, (12).

Fruitless, foolish, and self defeating.

Undoubtedly Hunter Biden is a 21st century Billy Carter, but unlike Stormy Daniels for Trump, there has been no ties proven. Bill Clinton was tied to that poor aide. I still hope for the destruction of the GOP, and bone head maneuvers like this Hunter B thing or Benghazi improve the odds I think.

Right, Trump is that claymore mine pointed back at Mitch McConnell etal that I also hope works as designed.

Posts: 9148 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
The loons’ star witness testified that Hunter gave the “illusion of access”” to Joe.

So sad, the loons had so hoped for Trump-like corruption from Joe Biden.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't worry those two SuperSleuths Jordan & Comer will figure everything out...

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frankinthelaurels:
Don't worry those two SuperSleuths Jordan & Comer will figure everything out...

As JTEX always says...any day now.

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
Undoubtedly Hunter Biden is a 21st century Billy Carter

Have you no shame - insulting Billy like that? Wink

"I am deeply concerned that Billy has received funds from Libya and that he may be under obligation to Libya. These facts will govern my relationship with Billy as long as I am president. Billy has had no influence on U.S. policy or actions concerning Libya in the past, and he will have no influence in the future."

— Jimmy Carter, August 4, 1980

Footnote#

(22) "inquiry into the matter of billy carter and libya report" (PDF). intelligence.senate.gov. Retrieved February 23, 2023.
Inquiry into the matter of Billy Carter and Libya: hearings before the Subcommittee to Investigate the Activities of Individuals Representing the Interests of Foreign Governments of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session, August 4, 6, 19, 20, 21, 22, September 4, 5, 9, 10, 16, 17, and October 2, 1980

(23) Trento, Prelude to Terror, p. 164. Trento asserts that Libya's involvement with Billy Carter was instigated by Israeli intelligence in order "to compromise the president", who had ended Israel's "special status inside the CIA". Trento, 160, 157.

================================================

Billy Beer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Beer

Endorsement printed on beer cans
Written on each can were these words of endorsement, which were followed by Billy Carter's signature:[4]

Brewed expressly for and with the personal approval of one of AMERICA's all-time Great Beer Drinkers—Billy Carter.

I had this beer brewed up just for me. I think it's the best I ever tasted. And I've tasted a lot. I think you'll like it, too.

Despite Carter's promotion of Billy Beer, "in private he drank Pabst".[5]

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19811 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MTG had her say on the floor of Congress, displaying posters of Hunter's prick. Such important business on behalf of the people/taxpayers is hard to come by (pun intended).

But this redeems her:

Tasteful Boudoir Pictures In Congress To Contrast With Hunter Biden’s Un-American Smut
PublishedJuly 20, 2023

https://www.theonion.com/marjo...oudoir-pi-1850660509

WASHINGTON—Proudly brandishing the enormous poster board for all to see, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) reportedly presented her own tasteful boudoir pictures before Congress this week to contrast what she called “Hunter Biden’s un-American smut.”

“You don’t simply thrust your genitals in the direction of the camera, like the president’s disgusting son does—no, there’s art to it,” said Greene, who flipped through a series of poster boards in which the congresswoman could be seen sprawled out on a bed wearing a cowboy hat and a corset, standing in a meadow wearing nothing but an American flag, and posing in expensive lace lingerie beside a photoshopped, superimposed leopard.

“I paid $1,200 for this boudoir photography session, and that doesn’t even include the tip. Did Hunter Biden rent an Airbnb with a fireplace for the weekend? Did Hunter Biden’s session involve nearly a dozen costume changes along with a professional hair and makeup team? No, because he is nothing but a corrupt pervert.”

At press time, Greene added that Hunter Biden’s photographs were barely titillating.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19811 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:

"I am deeply concerned that Billy has received funds from Libya and that he may be under obligation to Libya. These facts will govern my relationship with Billy as long as I am president. Billy has had no influence on U.S. policy or actions concerning Libya in the past, and he will have no influence in the future."

Why haven’t we seen a similar statement from Biden?

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Comparing the ethics, responsibility, and genuine humanity of Joe Biden and Jimmy Carter is insulting to President Carter.

Jimmy Carter may not have been that great of a president, but he is a much better human being than Biden.

Posts: 10676 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
I truly wish only one party was corrupt. That would make it easier to stop. Unfortunately every dam career politician has their hand in it somewhere. None more so than the Biden’s. Do you really think a crack head degenerate who bangs his dead brother’s wife is not capable of corruption?

Posts: 3453 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Comparing the ethics, responsibility, and genuine humanity of Joe Biden and Jimmy Carter is insulting to President Carter.

Jimmy Carter may not have been that great of a president, but he is a much better human being than Biden.

I didn't like Carter but he was man enough to take responsibility for the failed hostage rescue and the fact that it failed was not his fault.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's coming right after Trump apologies for Jared and the Saudi billions.

Posts: 13787 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
I truly wish only one party was corrupt. That would make it easier to stop. Unfortunately every dam career politician has their hand in it somewhere. None more so than the Biden’s. Do you really think a crack head degenerate who bangs his dead brother’s wife is not capable of corruption?

Maybe that's not the point. I know Republicans want it to be.

I think no one disputes that Hunter is degenerate. But he's a private citizen, not a politician.

The trick for those who want to connect his depravity (behavior) to his dad is to prove it.

Is connecting the dots where they don't really connect good enough in the court of public opinion? The GOP in general thinks it is.

The difference in corruption is that Trump and some associates are convicted felons and indicted, pending prosecution.

One has to buy into the dual justice system to get that past the reasonable test. That's what a good conspiracy theory does.

XXX

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
All this bs about the corruption of Joe Biden, yet not a scintilla of evidence.

Come on back to reality. You have gone too far and looking like an idiot.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBrown:
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:

Biden could have gotten rid of the AG who's investigating Hunter in 2020 and it is normal for a new president to replace the AGs. He did not fire Weiss and said he would not interfere. What the hell more do you need?

Posts: 15885 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote