Tools

How many genders are there really? :) Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
https://www.instagram.com/reel...?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36633 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why do you care?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15106 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/he...pronoun-options.html

We should all care

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
Why do you care?

Just watch the video.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36633 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why do you care?

Because our children are being taught in public schools by teachers paid with our tax dollars the lie that there are more than two, that's why.

You should care too as it is just one example of the cascade of confusion and strife that is being generated by the school system.

Even you will have to deal with it sooner or later as we all will.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Man
Woman
FREAKS clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66995 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

To much common sense there Doc!

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the LGBTQ rainbow shirts only come in men's or women's sizes on the website.
so even they admit it.

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There may actually well be some good reason for confusion on this one. Example, xxy chromosome individuals.

https://www.snexplores.org/art...ful-nonbinary-person

Now broadly speaking i think the whole gender fluidity idea is nonsense and a better path is for people to learn to accept what they are and be happy being different if they want, So I have no problem with for example transexuals wanting to be so, i just dont think they should wish to be totally accepted as female, they are different and so should be classed as born male but living female. fine.

But there does seem to be the odd example of chromosomal difference, and why not have a third category for those proven to actually be different? It seems silly to me to class someone who's not male, and not female, as either?

Society has alot of growing up to do i think.

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
so even they admit it.

Now that's funny...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
so even they admit it.

That is pretty good Big Grin

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
There may actually well be some good reason for confusion on this one. Example, xxy chromosome individuals.

https://www.snexplores.org/art...ful-nonbinary-person

Now broadly speaking i think the whole gender fluidity idea is nonsense and a better path is for people to learn to accept what they are and be happy being different if they want, So I have no problem with for example transexuals wanting to be so, i just dont think they should wish to be totally accepted as female, they are different and so should be classed as born male but living female. fine.

But there does seem to be the odd example of chromosomal difference, and why not have a third category for those proven to actually be different? It seems silly to me to class someone who's not male, and not female, as either?

Society has alot of growing up to do i think.

Klinefelter syndrome: 0.15% of population — the majority of them carry out life as normal men.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trans-gender people have always existed. I fail to see how getting all spun up about recognizing that fact and talking about it justifies the bizarre outrage so many of you express about it.

Who cares? Leave them alone and let them live their lives.

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trans-gender people have always existed. I fail to see how getting all spun up about recognizing that fact and talking about it justifies the bizarre outrage so many of you express about it.

Oh, if it were THAT simple!

You see, that's not enough for the trans community. They insist that you participate in their fantasy and want to penalize (and often do) you if you simply disagree or refuse to participate.

It's not getting spun up, its just the knowledge that good, decent and honest people are going to be injured by this movement.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When will they insist that romance languages speaking nations alter their languages to eliminate gender pronouns?

Posts: 3683 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

There is a guy hereabouts who goes around in a pink dress with a pink teddy bear, no one pays much attention.
If we grudgingly accept that there are physical hermaphrodites, mental ones are not such a stretch...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell us all about your personal experiences in relation to how transgender people have injured you?

Be specific. And, being offended isn't an "injury" by the way.

A lot of people might argue that trumptard conservatives like you "injure" way more folks than transgenders. You deny people access to health care, you try to suppress the vote in a way that favors your candidates, you demonize immigrants, you deny living wages and so on. Tell us why you're better than transgender folks?

quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
quote:

Oh, if it were THAT simple!

You see, that's not enough for the trans community. They insist that you participate in their fantasy and want to penalize (and often do) you if you simply disagree or refuse to participate.

It's not getting spun up, its just the knowledge that good, decent and honest people are going to be injured by this movement.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tell us all about your personal experiences in relation to how transgender people have injured you?

You are suddenly interested in anecdotes?

quote:
Trans-gender people have always existed.

Please provide data.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
As well as Mike represents the party where being offended IS an injury — hypocrisy much.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh, let us see.

Ever hear of Jack Phillips and his bakery?
Look it up. the Colorado Civil Rights Commission targeted him for prosecution. He won his case by the way but at great cost.
Since the SCOTUS ruled in his favor there have been a stream of LBG folks targeting him making demands upon his shop to make all sorts of cakes which they know he will refuse.

How about Kathleen Stock, professor at Sussex?
Again, targeted and harassed by the LBG community for her views on gender.

These are just two but there are many many more examples but you are an accomplished enough web surfer to seek out the truth if you are actually interested.

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tell us why you're better than transgender folks?

I've never claimed to be better.
You, on the other hand, tell us every day how you and your opinions are superior to any other's.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, an asshat just like you who was so prejudiced against gay folks, he wouldn't bake them a cake for a wedding.

Great analogy and one I'm certain you understand and agree with. Roll Eyes

quote:
quote:

Oh, let us see.

Ever hear of Jack Phillips and his bakery?
Look it up. the Colorado Civil Rights Commission targeted him for prosecution. He won his case by the way but at great cost.
Since the SCOTUS ruled in his favor there have been a stream of LBG folks targeting him making demands upon his shop to make all sorts of cakes which they know he will refuse.

How about Kathleen Stock, professor at Sussex?
Again, targeted and harassed by the LBG community for her views on gender.

These are just two but there are many many more examples but you are an accomplished enough web surfer to seek out the truth if you are actually interested.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
As well as Mike represents the party where being offended IS an injury — hypocrisy much.

Idiotic statement.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Idiotic statement.

Idiotic!?

Fact!!!

Democrats are offended by everything and to them being offended IS injury.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, an asshat just like you who was so prejudiced against gay folks, he wouldn't bake them a cake for a wedding.

Why would anyone want to force someone to bake them a cake? Could never understand that.

Ever read the book or see the movie “The Help?” One might want to be careful of what they forced someone to bake for them. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
What I can't understand is why the bakery just didn't say they were booked and couldn't do it. Why give them ammunition? The bakery was obviously targeted, and it was a setup.

quote:
quote:

Why would anyone want to force someone to bake them a cake? Could never understand that.

Ever read the book or see the movie “The Help?” One might want to be careful of what they forced someone to bake for them. Wink

Posts: 3683 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post

This is funny. “…so prejudiced…”, one might think, he assaulted them, maybe even murdered them. At least verbally assaulted them. Nope, so prejudiced he didn’t bake them a cake. Evil incarnate

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
he wouldn't bake them a cake for a wedding.

Great analogy and one I'm certain you understand and agree with.

What I agree with is people NOT being forced to provide goods or services which are in opposition to their beliefs.

In your opinion, no professional should be allowed to refuse supplying goods and services, right?

You're a lawyer, correct?

Directly off the ABA website:
"If your lawyer is unwilling to address your complaints, consider taking your legal affairs to another lawyer."
DAMN!! That's prejudicial!! Those fuckers should be FORCED to take my case!! Riiiight...

I say, there are plenty of bakeries to choose from, probably many which are purposefully aligned with these clients' beliefs, but no, they HAD to target this guy because they knew he was a Christian and could make an example of him.
Simple as that. Asshat.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What I agree with is people NOT being forced to provide goods or services which are in opposition to their beliefs.

In your opinion, no professional should be allowed to refuse supplying goods and services, right?

"If your lawyer is unwilling to address your complaints, consider taking your legal affairs to another lawyer."
DAMN!! That's prejudicial!! Those fuckers should be FORCED to take my case!! Riiiight...

I say, there are plenty of bakeries to choose from, probably many which are purposefully aligned with these clients' beliefs, but no, they HAD to target this guy because they knew he was a Christian and could make an example of him.
Simple as that. Asshat.

Exactly!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Shop owner offered a standard wedding cake but would not make a special request penis cake.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dude, you're so stupid, it defies belief. A lawyer firing a client because the client wants the lawyer to take a legally indefensible position is different than refusing to provide a service to a gay person because you are a homophobic asshole.

quote:
quote:

Simple as that. Asshat.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
because you are a homophobic asshole.

As opposed to just an asshole like you? coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
because you are a homophobic asshole.

As opposed to just an asshole like you? coffee

Says the homophobic asshole defending the homophobic asshole.

Oh wait.... coffee...jerkweed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
A lawyer firing a client because the client wants the lawyer to take a legally indefensible position

so you turned down work another shop took on?
hmm.

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
A lawyer firing a client because the client wants the lawyer to take a legally indefensible position is different than refusing to provide a service to a gay person because you are a homophobic asshole.

Apparently not to the Supreme Court counselor.

Typical lawyer - knows everything, but in court, wrong 50% of the time.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Shop owner offered a standard wedding cake but would not make a special request penis cake.

Did the couple actually ask for a penis cake?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
I had not heard that.
Would need to look up the particulars of the case.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

They did.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
quote:

They did.

Good grief…if that was the request…I can’t believe it took the SCOTUS to say it was OK to refuse. Damn! 2020

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good grief…if that was the request…I can’t believe it took the SCOTUS to say it was OK to refuse. Damn! 2020

Well, the Colorado Civil Rights Commission felt it was worthy of taking to the SCOTUS.

I say that any gov't entity that pursues litigation against a citizen and loses their case should cease to exist,
Just the same as a when a congressperson puts forth legislation which is found to be unconstitutional should immediately lose their seat and be dismissed without any further compensation.