Tools

Right now. Who would you choose? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
Mayor Pete.

I believe you.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Well, President Trump is Putin’s political agent in the US.

President Trump demanded support for Ukraine be dropped from the GOP Platform.

Muller found Russia was interfering to try to benefit President Trump. We can debate the affect of that interference.

President Trump’s som did have emails w Russians during the election.

President Trump had a convicted Russian Agent as Campaign Manger.

President Trump called Putin a genius.

Yeah, you will get a chance to vote for Putin’s preferred candidate again.

I see you did not answer the question with a no.

It's like the Senate Intelligence Committee never investigated Russia/Trump.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
I don't know. Kennedy might seem a half bubble off, but at least he doesn't get lost in an empty room; unlike your hero Joe. Tulsi is light years ahead of the mad giggler. All in all, I think they wouuld be a huge step up. Not enough to make me want become a Democrat, but better than the current clown show. Regards, Bill

Clowns would be better than the current clown show......

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Aaaaand....you're an idiot....

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:

Doesn’t it amaze you how dumb some people are? 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It does. But Mike Mitchell gives me far too much credit. He apparently thinks I can see into the future. When I voted for Trump none of that stuff had happened. Whether he's guilty of anything or not remains to be seen, but he'll never get a fair trial. It's a witch hunt. That said, I won't support him unless he gets the nomination. At that point, I will vote against whoever the Democrats put up.

Posts: 10035 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
quote:

Neither of those statements disprove anything I said.

Morons.

The person who wants the state to force us to pray his prayer, would Cote for Trump, complains about the border ignoring GOP controlled w Filibuster proof Senate and President Trump as President and did not address the border, would allow the state to void marriages of adults, and criminalize sex between consenting adults, while calling himself a libertarian is not stupid, but a fool.

I shall be very clear Neither of you two deserve political control,

I shall be cert clear. Putin would prefer President Trump re-elected. That is the bottom line.

I shall be very clear. Dr. Easter has presented himself as a Russian sympathizer on this forum.

Oh, I see Dr. Easter has still not answers Rolland question which is common for him.

He never answers sue r questions; even when others answer his.

Yes, or No, Dr. Easter would you vote for Putin if he were, hypothetically, the GOP Candidate for President. Everything he is stays the same. He is just a US Citizen and qualifies to be nominated and elected.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
quote:

Neither of those statements disprove anything I said.

Morons.

The person who wants the state to force us to pray his prayer,

Your words…not mine.

would Cote for Trump, complains about the border ignoring GOP controlled w Filibuster proof Senate and President Trump as President and did not address the border, would allow the state to void marriages of adults,

Albeit, grant them a civil union and not usurp thousands of years of precedent of what the word marriage stood for.

and criminalize sex between consenting adults,

Your words…not mine.

while calling himself a libertarian

Maybe not a 100% pure Libertarian, if such exists but accurately a 75%er.

is not stupid, but a fool.

I shall be very clear Neither of you two deserve political control,

I shall be cert clear. Putin would prefer President Trump re-elected. That is the bottom line.

I shall be very clear. Dr. Easter has presented himself as a Russian sympathizer on this forum.

Oh, I see Dr. Easter has still not answers Rolland question which is common for him.

He never answers sue r questions; even when others answer his.

Yes, or No, Dr. Easter would you vote for Putin if he were, hypothetically, the GOP Candidate for President. Everything he is stays the same. He is just a US Citizen and qualifies to be nominated and elected.

That has got to be one of most sophomoric posts ever made here. I tend to deal with reality and stay out of la-la land.

Answering a stupid question would just put me in the same category as the asker — stupid. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Answering an stupid question would just put me in the same category as the asker — stupid

Answering an stupid question would just put me in the same category as the asker — stupid"

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Are you giving me grief over a typo?

J. Lane Easter, DVM