Tools

Canada! Paradise For Criminals? Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
Bloody hell!

So for their incompetence they are asking you to INVITE theft? clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw that, our car theft problem is out of control and this is the best they can come up with? Guy with a Tesla told me if his car is stolen, he can talk to them and tell them there is a locator in the car and the cops are on the way. I suggested it would be better to inform him of the bomb under the driver seat that would go off he he didn't park promptly and get the fuck out of the vehicle. Big Grin Apparently those high tech fobs are easy to clone.

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/megynkelly/statu...064967343644887?s=46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Toronto, like virtually every large city in the world, is a bit of a cesspool. Ultimately, I would rather die where I am than live in a place like that. Happily, the billions of people who prefer to live in those conditions are happy to stay there. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3525 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote