Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Governor Leading From The Rear ..... Again Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Governor Abbott doesn't know what to do or say. The top law enforcement officer in the State has been impeached, and Governor Abbott is waiting to see the reaction on social media and the mainstream media before commenting or taking sides. Being the coward that he is, he wants to follow the majority of public opinion, and not piss-off the MAGA Misfits.

https://www.texastribune.org/2...paxton-impreachment/

Meanwhile, even the dumb-ass, Donald Trump, wants to know why he's MIA.

The MAGA Republican Party in all its glory.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Abbott has always been a worthless piece of shit.

Odd that trump is coming after him on this....it's a loser issue for republicans, even in Texas. Paxton is a straight up gangster/criminal and that is obvious for all to see.

I guess trump still views Abbott as a potential rival for the GOP nomination?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15121 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

Why not just say you disagree with Abbott and dislike his politics. He seems a decent man to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Lane,
it's called "demonization of the enemy" -

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38503 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Why not just say you disagree with Abbott and dislike his politics. He seems a decent man to me.

Sorry.

No half decent man would offer a reward for reporting your neighbor having an abortion!

That is not just plain wrong.

It is actually SICK!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67006 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
quote:

Sorry.

No half decent man would offer a reward for reporting your neighbor having an abortion!

It is actually SICK!

Correct. And, this is just one of many reasons why Abbott is a piece of shit.

BTW, the next time you and your buddies call the VP of the United States a whore, remind me again about civility, demonization, etc. Roll Eyes

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry.

It is actually SICK!

BTW, the next time you and your buddies call the VP of the United States a whore, remind me again about civility, demonization, etc. Roll Eyes

Whores have some intelligence!

Commie Kamala has non! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67006 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry.

It is actually SICK!

Can you find a post of me using that language? coffee

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can find post of you calling Gay people abominations and their rights the ruin of the country.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I can find post of you calling Gay people abominations

True.

and their rights the ruin of the country.

Bet you can’t find that^^^exact quote. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Lane,
here's what I've learn on 2 decades on AR -- while you may not of typed it, that's how "they" read it .. someone(s) is madly searching for something NEAR to what he asserts, and finding something adjacent, he'll quote it out of context, missing the mark, but feeling righteous

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38503 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

True.

Bet you can’t find that^
^^exact quote. Wink

Oh, yes I can. It is in the marriage equality signed into law thread.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don’t fool yourself…it is deterioration of society.

This is Dr. Easter’s exact quote concerning the passage of Marriage Equality Law.

He calls gay people abominations and condemns marriage equality as the fall of society.

He obviously has a problem with Gay people being open and enjoying civil rights.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry.

It is actually SICK!

Can you find a post of me using that language? coffee

No, but I missed your post about how your buddies should be civil and just say they disagree with her. Like you just told me about Abbott. Confused

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

True.

Bet you can’t find that^
^^exact quote. Wink

Oh, yes I can. It is in the marriage equality signed into law thread.

Marriage is between a man and a woman. Biological women should only have to compete in sports against biological women.

The people of same sex that want to have unions with the same rights as married couples should have the right to do so…it just never should have been called a marriage. Men that want to be women should compete in a special category if that makes them happy.

Thousands of years of precedent of both.

Other than that^^^I can’t think of anything I said. Quote if you can.

I own the above.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Again, found your statement and Already quoted it. Your religious opinion is not sufficient to make law.

Take your biblical thumping (not supported in the New Testament) and send AG Paxton some lawyer fees. I know you would be just fine with President Trump pardoning him. This assumes AG Paxton gets convicted in Fed Court and President Trump wins.

Here you go again. Your quote below.

The “it” was marriage equality as you posted that quote in response to my Marriage Equality Act passing the Senate Thread. I have done posted the above quote already.

You and your only one true party and only true Americans are the deterioration of society.

To show how fringe you are

https://news.gallup.com/poll/3...inches-new-high.aspx

71 percent support get marriage.

Slavery was legal for centuries too.
You are the abomination; not gay people.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Again, found your statement. Your religious opinion is not sufficient to make law.

But like minded people are.

Take your biblical thumping (not supported in the New Testament)

The New Testament is the second half of the story. The first half still matters. 2020

Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.“

and send AG Paxton some lawyer fees.

Paxton is a big boy. He can help his self. I voted for Bush in the Primary.

True^^^story.

You and your only one true party and only true Americans are the deterioration of society.

No…you still got some learning to do. America was built by people like me and my family. You and your generation of whiners are the destructors.

So let’s say that poll is totally accurate for argument sake. Is 30% of something fringe? Or is it a significant portion? Hmm…as a scientist I know what my answer is. Wink

So…are you pro precedent or against it? Or do just want to use it when it supports your cause??? Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Again, found your statement. Your religious opinion is not sufficient to make law.

The New Testament is the second half of the story. The first half still matters. 2020

Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.“

True^^^story.

No…you still got some learning to do. America was built by people like me and my family. You and your generation of whiners are the destructors.

So let’s say that poll is totally accurate for argument sake. Is 30% of something fringe? Or is it a significant portion? Hmm…as a scientist I know what my answer is. Wink

So…are you pro precedent or against it? Or do just want to use it when it supports your cause??? Wink

Lane only pretends his religion...he's a fascist at heart...and we know fascists only believe in themselves.

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter:
quote:
quote:

True^^^story.

Lane only pretends his religion...he's a fascist at heart...and we know fascists only believe in themselves.

I used to think morons who threw around the fascist label with zero understanding of it were fringe…you and ME. Now with Joshua coming out of the closet as an “ignorant fascist labeler” (IFL)…I am starting to see actually how “dumbed down” America has become. Ignorance has become mainstream!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So let’s say that poll is totally accurate for argument sake. Is 30% of something fringe? Or is it a significant portion? Hmm…as a scientist I know what my answer is.

If you think 30% is substantial, what do you think 70% is? Your logic is getting really ridiculous.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
So let’s say that poll is totally accurate for argument sake. Is 30% of something fringe? Or is it a significant portion? Hmm…as a scientist I know what my answer is.

If you think 30% is substantial, what do you think 70% is? Your logic is getting really ridiculous.

Agreed it is a significant majority. But 30% is significant. Five maybe 10% would be fringe.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I sort of wonder how often Doc Lane has to change his pants with all the butt sniffers and leg humpers around here pursuing him rabidly.

Show of hands, given his performance any of you that disagreed with my labeling Lheym an immature child change your mind? I certainly can and do share different opinions with others here, but it's looking like Lheym needs a phone call to his mommy. Maybe he needs to be enrolled in a "Big Brother" or Boy Scout program.

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
I sort of wonder how often Doc Lane has to change his pants with all the butt sniffers and leg humpers around here pursuing him rabidly.

Show of hands, given his performance any of you that disagreed with my labeling Lheym an immature child change your mind? I certainly can and do share different opinions with others here, but it's looking like Lheym needs a phone call to his mommy. Maybe he needs to be enrolled in a "Big Brother" or Boy Scout program.

I believe Lane gets pushback because he takes positions that are slightly to the right of Attila the Hun all the while arguing that anyone who does not view the world as he does is leading to the downfall of America. He deserves all the pushback he gets and more.

I would present my arguments slightly different than Lheym, but then I am not him. I do agree with his rational, not his delivery style. I do not think Lheym is immature any more than I think you are immature, the man's age is irrelevant to me, he is an accomplished individual who makes a fair argument. The culture war is ridiculous and is pushing moderates and Independents away from the GOP.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is very simple. Dr. Easter’s views are not supported by S. Ct. precedent. He claims to be Libertarian while actively trying to force his views of religion upon all of us through the secularism law. His positions cause more harm than good. His position that only a few are real Americans is dangerous and against our societal structure.

The oppression he wants to revisits cannot be allowed to return. The cold fact is if he gets his way, it will.

I do believe listening to Dr. Easter attack and regulate those not like him, and his view on Party he is fascist.

Everything he says was said in Germany before Nazis got control in the Blood and Soil Movement.

He refuses to answer direct questions.

I answer every question he has Posed.

The bottom line is. What he believes, I oppose. I will not drink with people who feel as he does nor permit them to go unchecked in the Market Place of ideas.

Everyone according to their own conscious. The die will fall as it is cast.

I do not claim to be Libertarian while trying to impose my religious experience, through my viewpoint, upon our civil law.

To make it more base, I do not claim to be Libertarian while advocating for the Status Quo at the S. Ct., which as no ethical standards, violates ethical codes for all other judges, and seeks to control the bedroom of consenting adults.

I could say more, but have always refrained.

He wants to call women made sterile by the policy he advocates liars, and he wants to call Gay people having equality the detrimental to society while defending Paxtons and Walkers of the world. He will hear my objection.

Note, he says he never said gay marriage was the downfall of society. I posted the exact Paiute 3 times. He just went silent.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

True^^^story.

I am pro binding, current S. Ct. precedent. And no Court ever ruled Congress could not ban slavery. Hence, the Southern States revolted.

Yes, 30 percent are fringe. This is not a close question.

Under our Constitution, it takes more than like minded people. It takes a law that as Justice Kennedy pointed out is not unread based in nothing more than a religious point of view.

These issues expanded individual freedom under the Constitution have been litigated and settled. The rejection of that is fringe.

Hence, the teeth kicking your side has taken in elections.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, 30 percent are fringe.

So if 30% are in your words "fringe"..... and their ideas and rights don't maTter.....lets see????

Gays? 11%

Trans? .03%

Blacks? 13%

Gonna have to make up your mind junior..... jumping

Or find something else for your virtue signalling animal

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

True^^^story.

I am pro binding, current S. Ct. precedent. And no Court ever ruled Congress could not ban slavery. Hence, the Southern States revolted.

Yes, 30 percent are fringe. This is not a close question.

You need to go back to school and study statistics.

Under our Constitution, it takes more than like minded people. It takes a law that as Justice Kennedy pointed out is not unread based in nothing more than a religious point of view.

These issues expanded individual freedom under the Constitution have been litigated and settled. The rejection of that is fringe.

Hence, the teeth kicking your side has taken in elections.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:

I believe Lane gets pushback because he takes positions that are slightly to the right of Attila the Hun all the while arguing that anyone who does not view the world as he does is leading to the downfall of America. He deserves all the pushback he gets and more.

I would present my arguments slightly different than Lheym, but then I am not him. I do agree with his rational, not his delivery style. I do not think Lheym is immature any more than I think you are immature, the man's age is irrelevant to me, he is an accomplished individual who makes a fair argument. The culture war is ridiculous and is pushing moderates and Independents away from the GOP.

That was very mature of you.

hilbily

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is very simple. Dr. Easter’s views are not supported by S. Ct. precedent. He claims to be Libertarian while actively trying to force his views of religion upon all of us through the secularism law. His positions cause more harm than good. His position that only a few are real Americans is dangerous and against our societal structure.

The oppression he wants to revisits cannot be allowed to return. The cold fact is if he gets his way, it will.

I do believe listening to Dr. Easter attack and regulate those not like him, and his view on Party he is fascist.

Everything he says was said in Germany before Nazis got control in the Blood and Soil Movement.

He refuses to answer direct questions.

I answer every question he has Posed.

The bottom line is. What he believes, I oppose. I will not drink with people who feel as he does nor permit them to go unchecked in the Market Place of ideas.

Everyone according to their own conscious. The die will fall as it is cast.

I do not claim to be Libertarian while trying to impose my religious experience, through my viewpoint, upon our civil law.

To make it more base, I do not claim to be Libertarian while advocating for the Status Quo at the S. Ct., which as no ethical standards, violates ethical codes for all other judges, and seeks to control the bedroom of consenting adults.

I could say more, but have always refrained.

He wants to call women made sterile by the policy he advocates liars, and he wants to call Gay people having equality the detrimental to society while defending Paxtons and Walkers of the world. He will hear my objection.

Note, he says he never said gay marriage was the downfall of society. I posted the exact Paiute 3 times. He just went silent.

Say Doc, I've still got your mailing address from our bullet trade and you remember I owe you one.

Unfortunately I've put on a few pounds I'm working very hard to take off, but in the meantime I find myself with a few pair of britches just a bit to tight.

Looks to me like the butt sniffing and leg humping has gone into overdrive, Amazon can be a little slow, I think I'll send you some new to you pants to tide you over.

Nothing worn or stained, you may not consider them "black tie" but I think you won't be shunned in my hand me down dungarees.

Glad I could help.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

hilbily

Matches my hair color Big Grin

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hilbily

Matches my hair color Big Grin

Knocked out of the park.
tu2