New
Find
Notify
Tools

Truth Social by the numbers Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Expectations & promises vs reality.....

"Before it launched, an investor presentation suggested the app would attract 81 million users by 2026. Now, over a year after going live, it has only an estimated 5 million.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/mone...8a8f0b400a0e5f&ei=41

Posts: 15874 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Apparently could be tits-up in a week.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9566 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
It took them a year or so to ban me. All I did was talk shit to POS republicans.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
One of those 5m is me. It’s an echo chamber for the right, and it’s somewhat alarming to see how gullible some ostensibly intelligent people can be.

Posts: 7164 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
One of those 5m is me. It’s an echo chamber for the right, and it’s somewhat alarming to see how gullible some ostensibly intelligent people can be.

I hope that you didn't pay anything to join.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1168 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
Originally posted by nute:

I hope that you didn't pay anything to join.

Big Grin. No, it was mostly curiosity plus fun when some of the nutters get their wires pulled.

Posts: 7164 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote