THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Where is the MAGA Angst About Drugs in the White House Now?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is the MAGA Angst About Drugs in the White House Now? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
I actually know Ronny Jackson personally (not well but we are acquainted). He was my congressman. He is a good guy and worked at the WH before Trump…I believe.

If I was running the WH infirmary…I would order name brand pharmaceuticals as well…in some instances there is a noticeable difference.

Sleeping meds, oral opioids (hydro and oxy), and maybe benzodiazepines…I would buy into potential abuse.

Not buying the ketamine, fentanyl, and morphine though.

Start buying.

>>>Records published in the report also raised questions as they showed that, in the first nine months of 2019, the medical unit—which is responsible for tending to the medical needs of the White House staff—ordered 34 packs of fentanyl, 40 packs of morphine and 30 packs of ketamine.<<<

https://www.newsweek.com/ronny...donald-trump-1864873

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
See this is the disconnect w the drug problem.

It is okay if the right kind of people are being given out drugs by right kind “doctors” and “aprns ”like Pez candy.

Fr. Easter’s judgement of character, “ One may be a pill pusher, but if you agree w my politics that makes you good people because I met you at a campaign event.”

I personally dispose the spend w cause and malice.

Dr. Easter you do not “know” any of these people. They get the Dr. Easter good guy stamp based solely on your obtuse since of politics.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
Who is the drunk congressman?

He is speaking about Ronny Jackson who was a Whitehouse doctor for years.

He is now Texas-13 US Congressman.

I am sure he has his faults like the rest of us but he is well liked in his district and a nice person. I have never heard he was an excessive drinker.

Clearly you were too busy hanging on Trump's ballsack to read the FIRST IG investigation of your good friend...

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
I actually know Ronny Jackson personally (not well but we are acquainted). He was my congressman. He is a good guy and worked at the WH before Trump…I believe.

If I was running the WH infirmary…I would order name brand pharmaceuticals as well…in some instances there is a noticeable difference.

Sleeping meds, oral opioids (hydro and oxy), and maybe benzodiazepines…I would buy into potential abuse.

Not buying the ketamine, fentanyl, and morphine though.

Start buying.

>>>Records published in the report also raised questions as they showed that, in the first nine months of 2019, the medical unit—which is responsible for tending to the medical needs of the White House staff—ordered 34 packs of fentanyl, 40 packs of morphine and 30 packs of ketamine.<<<

https://www.newsweek.com/ronny...donald-trump-1864873

I am sure those drugs are kept on hand as a portion of an emergency protocol where the WH infirmary would have to perform emergency procedures in some sort of disaster situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
quote:

I am sure he has his faults like the rest of us but he is well liked in his district and a nice person. I have never heard he was an excessive drinker.

Clearly you were too busy hanging on Trump's ballsack to read the FIRST IG investigation of your good friend...

Link

He was well liked by all of the Ex Bush Staff. Dana Perino constantly speaks highly of him as well as George W.

He is a nice person and serves TX-13 well. I will continue to like him.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
See this is the disconnect w the drug problem.

It is okay if the right kind of people are being given out drugs by right kind “doctors” and “aprns ”like Pez candy.

Fr. Easter’s judgement of character, “ One may be a pill pusher, but if you agree w my politics that makes you good people because I met you at a campaign event.”

I personally dispose the spend w cause and malice.

Dr. Easter you do not “know” any of these people. They get the Dr. Easter good guy stamp based solely on your obtuse since of politics.

I am acquainted with Ronny Jackson. No, we do not exchange family Christmas cards.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Link

He was well liked by all of the Ex Bush Staff. Dana Perino constantly speaks highly of him as well as George W.

He is a nice person and serves TX-13 well. I will continue to like him.

quote:
We concluded that RDML Jackson’s overall course of conduct toward subordinates
disparaged, belittled, bullied, and humiliated them, and fostered a negative work environment by
failing to treat subordinates with dignity and respect. We also concluded that RDML Jackson failed
to conduct himself in an exemplary manner in his treatment of subordinates throughout his tenure
at WHMU. His treatment of subordinates created a negative work environment that witnesses said
made an unfavorable impact on the overall command climate

quote:
Only four witnesses told us that they did not experience, see, or hear about RDML Jackson
yelling, screaming, cursing, or belittling subordinates. The other 56 witnesses described
RDML Jackson’s behavior toward subordinates as yelling, screeching, rage, tantrums, and
meltdowns. They told us that RDML Jackson would have quick bursts of anger, was prone to
cursing, would call subordinates names, had an explosive temper, and established a workplace of
fear and intimidation. The witnesses described how RDML Jackson’s behavior had a negative effect
that permeated throughout the unit, telling us that nurses were stressed, doctors felt demoralized,
and that the unit had the worst command climate they had ever experienced. We list a few
examples of comments made by the witnesses below and list more in Appendix C.
 If he’s in a hurry, and if he’s upset … he is prone to having meltdowns and tantrums.
… and I didn’t believe it because I was warned ahead of time … and this was by far
the worst behavior … I’ve ever seen [in my medical career].
 [P]eople walked on eggshells quite a bit, and almost had a hard time saying no
because if they pushed back on anything, that’s when he [RDML Jackson] usually
went high and to the right.
 [RDML Jackson’s] explosive temper, the demeaning glances, the … interest in
anything to get ahead at either the expense or at the disregard for those under his
charge.
 I never saw [RDML Jackson] reward anyone. I only saw him break people down. I
never saw him ever put the needs of the mission or another [service member]
before his own, ever.
 [RDML Jackson] established a workplace where fear and intimidation were kind of
the hallmarks of him, his command, and control of his subordinates … .
 [RDML Jackson was] a toxic leader because he created an environment below him
where people were afraid, where people were on edge, where people didn’t want to
come to work, people didn’t want to work around him and for him in the [White
House] Clinic.
 [RDML Jackson] was a crappy manager at best. He was all over the place. Very
erratic, very unpredictable.
 [I]n my professional military experience, it was arguably the worst command
climate that I have experienced, and I attribute that largely to Dr. Jackson.

Nice guy indeed...

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If this is the case, how did he get to be a LCR, let alone a RADM?

The WH is a political place, and your politics will be used against you. Regardless of party.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

The WH is a political place, and your politics will be used against you. Regardless of party.

I have been interviewed in Inspector Generals investigations a few times; they do not give a damn about your politics or anything else not related to the specific matters at hand.

Some really shitty people attain high rank in the military services, Michael Flynn made Lieutenant General and he's an outright traitor who should be recalled to active duty and court martialled.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Making complaints to the IG out of the White House is.

Getting the complaint acted on often is.

And you can’t be serious to think politics, especially service politics don’t matter at field grade on up.

The politics often are why crappy officers get promoted, while decent ones time out in rank. Enlisted promotions are much more rigid about time in grade and objective qualifications… which is a good thing.

I met very few E6 on up folks that I did not think were exemplary. I’ve met quite a few O6 on up that I didn’t think could find their rear elevation with either hand.

quote:
quote:

I have been interviewed in Inspector Generals investigations a few times; they do not give a damn about your politics or anything else not related to the specific matters at hand.

Some really shitty people attain high rank in the military services, Michael Flynn made Lieutenant General and he's an outright traitor who should be recalled to active duty and court martialled.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

And you can’t be serious to think politics, especially service politics don’t matter at field grade on up.

The politics often are why crappy officers get promoted, while decent ones time out in rank. Enlisted promotions are much more rigid about time in grade and objective qualifications… which is a good thing.

I met very few E6 on up folks that I did not think were exemplary. I’ve met quite a few O6 on up that I didn’t think could find their rear elevation with either hand.

quote:
quote:

Give us the benefit of your vast military experience and explain how IG investigations relate to promotions.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I suspect that being the target of an IG investigation is probably the end of an officers career. Certainly a IG report like that would end your career, probably no matter where you stood as an officer.

You were the one saying that bad officers get to high rank. I thought one of the concerns is the zero tolerance for errors in the military now.

You tell me, how common are IG investigations in to a command? It’s my understanding it’s very unusual.

My family has had quite a bit of military service over the years, admittedly more commissioned than enlisted, but both including flag rank. I’ve worked in the VA system. I’ve seen a fair amount of what goes on in the service.

It doesn’t surprise me that the investigation is released only regarding one retired officer’s situation when he’s in the minority party and in congress…

As I said, he does bear accountability regarding the laxity of controlled substance prescriptions, but does he still hold a DEA License? Given this finding, one would think if they felt that Jackson was directly involved in diversion, he should have been referred to the DEA for license restriction. If they didn’t, what does that say?

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Give us the benefit of your vast military experience and explain how IG investigations relate to promotions.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suspect that being the target of an IG investigation is probably the end of an officers career. Certainly a IG report like that would end your career, probably no matter where you stood as an officer.

You were the one saying that bad officers get to high rank. I thought one of the concerns is the zero tolerance for errors in the military now.

You tell me, how common are IG investigations in to a command? It’s my understanding it’s very unusual.

My family has had quite a bit of military service over the years, admittedly more commissioned than enlisted, but both including flag rank. I’ve worked in the VA system. I’ve seen a fair amount of what goes on in the service.

It doesn’t surprise me that the investigation is released only regarding one retired officer’s situation when he’s in the minority party and in congress…

As I said, he does bear accountability regarding the laxity of controlled substance prescriptions, but does he still hold a DEA License? Given this finding, one would think if they felt that Jackson was directly involved in diversion, he should have been referred to the DEA for license restriction. If they didn’t, what does that say?

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Being investigated by the IG doesn't affect an Officer's career if no deficiencies are found. In this case I suspect only political pressure allowed this drunken asshole to peacefully retire. We know Trump got directly involved in providing cover to military personnel who were supportive of MAGA and his personal physician would have gotten it.

As for the release of this report, that is standard procedure:
Link