Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I LOVE IT! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
The MAGA ARSEHOLE seems to have lost all his shine after being charged with so many felonies.

He looks like he is having constipation!

And why has been delayed till December?

Oh, I keep forgetting we ARE in a genuine BANANA REPUBLIC!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

These are ridiculous charges and would never have been brought if the Dims were'nt still afraid of him. This is totally politically motivated.

Posts: 10011 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
In American politics, every politician IS a criminal.

The parties define them as YOURS and OURS.

YOURS is a crook.

OURS is innocent! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
The MAGA ARSEHOLE seems to have lost all his shine after being charged with so many felonies.

He looks like he is having constipation!

And why has been delayed till December?

Oh, I keep forgetting we ARE in a genuine BANANA REPUBLIC!

He more likely has the shits.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/...psing-172231136.html

"The Trump speech in Florida on April 4, after he returned home from being arraigned in New York, reveals everything wrong with Trump’s 2024 presidential candidacy and his woeful political future. What’s very notable is what Trump didn’t say. While defending himself and making the case for his 2024 candidacy, Trump didn’t propose any new actions or policies to improve the country, whether it’s tackling inflation, countering China or winning in Ukraine. Trump always claims things would be better if he were in charge, and makes overwrought claims about the peace and prosperity he delivered as president. But he doesn’t have a vision for the future that involves anybody other than himself."

"Trump is taunting prosecutors who can ask judges to muzzle him on the grounds he’s interfering with the legal process. How far is Trump willing to go? If a judge issues a gag order, will he violate it and risk fines or going to jail? Does he think this will roll off his back as just more political persecution?"

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1170 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Saeed,

These are ridiculous charges and would never have been brought if the Dims were'nt still afraid of him. This is totally politically motivated.

Are you saying the repugs are afraid of hunter biden?

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote