New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bidens commit bribery - can’t be Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
James Comer and Chuck Grassley allege that the FBI is in possession of a documents showing that Joe Biden as VP committed bribery with a foreign national in exchange for policy decisions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36651 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You just realized that whoever is in the White House is a criminal?

Hahahaha!

Trump used his Blonde Bimbo and her husband to do it!

Biden was probably unaware that his son is using him, unlike Trump! clap

You, of course, is creaming bloody hell because it is THE OTHER PARTY.

No yours! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67045 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10978 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Schumer won’t let it happen in the Senate. That is why Comer’s name is on the letter as well.

As I understand, the House issued a subpoena yesterday for said document.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36651 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And now the unintended consequence of Russiagate...

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If true, Biden's shit is going to hit the fan.

Somehow I can't help but wonder if this is a Hunter's laptop issue though.

Posts: 6164 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Schumer won’t let it happen in the Senate. That is why Comer’s name is on the letter as well.

As I understand, the House issued a subpoena yesterday for said document.

Legitimate inquiry for the House.

Posts: 10978 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
not a laptop issue.
more like a pay your child support you dead beat,,, issue.

Posts: 4983 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No allegation as to what the scheme was?

Who was involved?

What country?

How much?

Huh?

Republican bullshit.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Crooked bastards. Even the signatories to that letter had to admit - on record - they have no evidence to support their allegations.

They’re admitting that they’re making shit up in ‘mobspeak’; no specifics, no actual accusations, just slimy innuendo in an effort to contaminate their opponent.

They’re politicians, a very unsavoury subset of the species that knows no bottom as far as ethics or morals are concerned, and to whom truth is an abstract concept.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
Crooked bastards. Even the signatories to that letter had to admit - on record - they have no evidence to support their allegations.

They’re admitting that they’re making shit up in ‘mobspeak’; no specifics, no actual accusations, just slimy innuendo in an effort to contaminate their opponent.

They’re politicians, a very unsavoury subset of the species that knows no bottom as far as ethics or morals are concerned, and to whom truth is an abstract concept.

Grassley said on the air that they have an eye-witness that signed and affidavit that he saw the document requested and to its contents.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Grassley said on the air that they have an eye-witness that signed and affidavit that he saw the document requested and to its contents.

Great. Where is it?

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I think Sydney Powell has it stored along withe her evidence of election fraud. animal rotflmo jumping

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13177 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

Great. Where is it?

Supposedly the affidavit was used as a reason for the subpoena. I don’t know where affidavits get stored in Congress when used for subpoenas…that is your area of expertise. The affidavit was supposedly not made public yet due to some “whistle-blower” protection rules.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
I think Sydney Powell has it stored along withe her evidence of election fraud. animal rotflmo jumping

Correct. tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe we could talk that pillow asshole into putting up another “prove me wrong” reward.

It shouldn’t be too hard, it looks to me like these GOPniks are pretty gullible.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe we could talk that pillow asshole into putting up another “prove me wrong” reward.

It shouldn’t be too hard, it looks to me like these GOPniks are pretty gullible.

I'm guessing that even that dumbass won't repeat that mistake again. Cost him $5mm last time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

So what? We have tapes of trump rigging a national election in Georgia. That's far better than any witness who may or may not have an agenda to lie. He's not paid any price for that, which is 1000 times worse than any mythical bribery shit you throw at the wall.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote