Find
Notify
Tools

Jeffery Epstein List Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Any odds of favourites that will be or not be on that list
Starting with promote Democrats

Posts: 483 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it will be sad, whoever is on it.

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjr:
Any odds of favourites that will be or not be on that list
Starting with high ranking Democrats

Posts: 483 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I imagine you’ll see some Republicans too.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I don't expect to be surprised.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16412 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Names won't mean a lot. Details on the actual relationships with Epstein would be significant.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes that is what i wondered. is the name on the list a indicator of criminal activity? or did some very ordinary people just get an invite too an island and go because they knew no better?

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, you think Bill Clinton didn't know better?

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19757 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:

Dude, I think that's the best observation you've ever made!

rotflmo

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
We know "Blow-job Billie" liked to go unzipped, and so did Donald "Stormy while Malania is pregnant" Trump. We are led by sacks of shit. Saeed, quit laffin' so hard!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16412 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:

Dude, I think that's the best observation you've ever made!

rotflmo

I figure that slouch didn't get any pussy on the home front for many years prior, and certainly none since.

I dread the thought of getting some from Hillary. That thought gives me the heebie geebies. Smiler

So, Bill was horney. Poor guy.

Groupies are fodder for the rich and famous, and professional athletes and rock stars.

Field of dreams - build it and they will cumb. https://www.pointsincase.com/c...of-ejaculatory-slang Wink

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19757 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

No, Bill clinton probably knew better. but there are more names than his, and some of the ones that I have seen do surprise me.

People like Epstein have the capability to be acting criminal and also hiding within the community and associating with people of no criminal intent. I dont know what the story is here? was everybody on his list up too no good?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yea, Shanks, point well taken.

I'm just having fun, messing with the idea of it all - the reality and absurdity, and the fine line between the two, as though there is a line.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Starting with your front-runner.

I'll tell you whose name won't be there...Joe Biden.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15119 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It would be wise to pay attention to where people flew.

Flying to his island or New Mexico is, in my opinion, far more significant than flying from New York to Florida.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Why all the fuss?

Just because he employed under age prostitutes?

I am of two minds about all this.

The prostitutes went there willingly.

They knew what they were getting into.

Where were the parents??

Who are so indignant now?

Not much difference from the little boys staying at Michael Jackson’s place, with their parents consent!

Richard Branson has been bribing politicians with free, fully paid, holidays on his island.

How we know no shady business is going on there??

Epstein didn’t get where he was without bribing politicians.

Branson is exactly the same.

But Epstein had sex involved so he gets his head chopped off in jail??

Nothing new here.

Just the very shady political world we live in.

You lot are having non stop elections!!

All moves around DONATIONS.

Same thing.

DONATIONS of a different kind!

And yes Bill, I AM laughing.

Not happily though.

I don’t like it one way or the other.

No decent person would.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Sheik
Exploiting young girls is no small matter. There is a massive imbalance of power between underage girls and adult men resulting in further diminishing the ability of a young girl to consent. Would your response be so cavalier if it was your young daughter or would you be more inclined to deal with it in the old way of blood?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
Sheik
Exploiting young girls is no small matter. There is a massive imbalance of power between underage girls and adult men resulting in further diminishing the ability of a young girl to consent. Would your response be so cavalier if it was your young daughter or would you be more inclined to deal with it in the old way of blood?

I do agree with you.

But, these girls didn’t do it once.

They were there for a long time.

Where were the parents??

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Sheik

I do agree with you.

Where were the parents??

Saeed,
When girls under 15 are raped and molested by grown men with considerable power, economic and otherwise, you may choose to blame the girls if you like.

Personally, I blame the kiddie-diddling men.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, girls who in all probability, have shitty parents are open to, and more easily abused by powerful predators.
Its in no way an indictment of the girls, but it is of the adults that surround them.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
quote:
Sheik

I do agree with you.

Where were the parents??

Saeed,
When girls under 15 are raped and molested by grown men with considerable power, economic and otherwise, you may choose to blame the girls if you like.

And the parents??

Where were they??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you think the girls told their parents what happened?
And do you think the parents knew what would happen to the girls?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
From my years of coaching youth baseball and years of being the son of a public school teacher...I will say it is likely they didn't really give a $h!+.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sheik

I do agree with you.

Where were the parents??

Saeed,

And the parents??

Where were they??

A child having shitty parents, or no parents at all, does not in any way excuse men banging children.

It's that simple.

If the parents explicitly sold their daughters to these assholes complete with paperwork it would change absolutely nothing about the character of the molesters.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Something to bear in mind when the List is released:

Epstein was charged with raping girls in Florida in 2008. His lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, managed to get a deal with the U.S. Attorney that was later ruled illegal that let Epstein plead out for one year with unsupervised "work release".

The U.S. Attorney who signed off on the illegal deal?

Alexander Acosta, Trump's Secretary of Labor.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Something to bear in mind when the List is released:

Epstein was charged with raping girls in Florida in 2008. His lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, managed to get a deal with the U.S. Attorney that was later ruled illegal that let Epstein plead out for one year with unsupervised "work release".

The U.S. Attorney who signed off on the illegal deal?

Alexander Acosta, Trump's Secretary of Labor.

I LOVE it!

American politicians NEVER disappoint! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Starting with your front-runner.

Yes all those girls in Epsteins island where way to old for Creepy Joe Biden

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Sheik

I do agree with you.

Where were the parents??

Same feelings towards all the young underage Russian girls-hookers that end up over in your neck of the woods working for the Oil Baron's and Elites ?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sheik

I do agree with you.

Where were the parents??

Saeed,

And the parents??

Where were they??

A child having shitty parents, or no parents at all, does not in any way excuse men banging children.

It's that simple.

If the parents explicitly sold their daughters to these assholes complete with paperwork it would change absolutely nothing about the character of the molesters.

Jeff,
There is something we can 100% agree on.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sheik

I do agree with you.

Where were the parents??

Saeed,

And the parents??

Where were they??

It's that simple.

Jeff,

Yet you will still vote for Trump.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
If he is the GOP nominee…100%

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If he is the GOP nominee…100%

Which makes you his moral equal.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sheik

I do agree with you.

Where were the parents??

Saeed,

And the parents??

Where were they??

It's that simple.

Jeff,

So you would vote for a pedophile? Really? So much for your Christian values. Obviously fiscal policy trumps Christian values I guess.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

animal

Yeah, because he was busy diddling his own daughter in the shower at home.

Oh, wait, wait wait! Don't forget all the kids stroking his furry blond lifeguard legs at the public pool.

2020 cuckoo

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
geezuz Ann. Have you no shame?

https://www.politifact.com/fac...s-against-joe-biden/

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
geezuz Ann. Have you no shame?

https://www.politifact.com/fac...s-against-joe-biden/

You new around here?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The big loser in the releases so far is Alan Dershowitz:

1) Dershowitz came to Epstein's island "pretty often"

2) Epstein forced one underage victim to have sex with Dershowitz repeatedly, in FL, NY, NM, Virgin Islands, and on private jets.

3) Dershowitz also witnessed Epstein and his co-conspirators sexual assaulting other victims

4) Dershowitz did all of this while also serving as Epstein's lawyer and negotiating a sweetheart deal that also gave immunity to "any potential co-conspirators of Epstein," e.g. himself.

5) Epstein refused to testify on Dershowitz and instead pled the Fifth

6) 3 other unindicted co-conspirators refused to testify on Dershowitz's "massages" and instead pled the Fifth

7) Appears Dershowitz may have tried to smear Epstein victims by stalking their MySpace profiles.

8) Dershowitz was on Epstein's island even when Epstein wasn't there, alone with underage girls.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
The big loser in the releases so far is Alan Dershowitz:

1) Dershowitz came to Epstein's island "pretty often"

2) Epstein forced one underage victim to have sex with Dershowitz repeatedly, in FL, NY, NM, Virgin Islands, and on private jets.

3) Dershowitz also witnessed Epstein and his co-conspirators sexual assaulting other victims

4) Dershowitz did all of this while also serving as Epstein's lawyer and negotiating a sweetheart deal that also gave immunity to "any potential co-conspirators of Epstein," e.g. himself.

5) Epstein refused to testify on Dershowitz and instead pled the Fifth

6) 3 other unindicted co-conspirators refused to testify on Dershowitz's "massages" and instead pled the Fifth

7) Appears Dershowitz may have tried to smear Epstein victims by stalking their MySpace profiles.

8) Dershowitz was on Epstein's island even when Epstein wasn't there, alone with underage girls.

Normal life in upper class America!

Makes Rednecks look like angels! clap

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sheik

I do agree with you.

Where were the parents??

Saeed,

And the parents??

Where were they??

It's that simple.

Jeff,

So you would vote for a pedophile? Really? So much for your Christian values. Obviously fiscal policy trumps Christian values I guess.

If there was any such evidence…he would have been indicted. When he is…get back with me.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
An informative look back...

Link