New
Find
Notify
Tools

Were they lying to us about homosexual marriage? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your guy started out comparing this to marriage equality, and you do. However, the acts he is comp us out have nothing to do with Marriage.

Funny how some folks are afraid of everyone who do not look nor live like them.

I also like the lie concerning AIDS thrown in.

Bluefish Everyone can get AIDS. When “ normal” people started to get it, we started to care as a society.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
I'm just putting it out there for discussion.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He looks perfect for the role to me.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
No Jews died on 9-11. Just putting it out there for discussion.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
You’re my new favorite, punkin’.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Homophobes Might be Hidden Homosexuals

Interesting assessment by Scientific American. Just putting it out there for discussion.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just putting it out there for discussion.

Big Grin Big Grin

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
I've never understood the retort where if one speaks against something then they must be afraid of it. It utterly fails logic. If I say I don't like/don't care for/hate Communism as a form of government it does not mean I am a closet Commie nor that I am afraid of Communism.

However, I do see many of you putting the old Alinsky tactic to use where you accuse the other side of that which you are. Have you just outted yourself, Jines? I mean it's fine I guess but likely a personal matter isn't it?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't do Youtube links; they're too slow.

But why do you care what gay people do in marriages or otherwise?

Why is it any of your fucking business?

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
I don't care what people do in their own bedroom, short of illegal activity but I care very much when cultural institutions rooted in God; i.e. marriage is redefined to include an ungodly perversion and then it clearly appears the rest of us were lied to so yes, at that point I give a hoot.

I think homosexual marriage is merely a point on a continuum where the endpoint is Gomorrah. The term gender is a grammatical construct. But if gender is, as the Left would have us believe, malleable and subject to mere personal view then one can be anything they "identify" as can't they? And if so, then the real casualty is truth. And if truth is up for grabs, then anything can be redefined into practically anything else. That is why they are now pushing for pedophilia in some circles, choosing to call its practitioners the somehow less-offensive Minor Attracted Persons. So, the problem is once we, as a culture, let the door open it's difficult to shut it again. And here we are. Just all part of the plan, I guess. You can say live and let live but the other side doesn't believe it so why would I deal with it? Or anyone else in their right mind?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
I don't care what people do in their own bedroom, short of illegal activity but I care very much when cultural institutions rooted in God; i.e. marriage is redefined to include an ungodly perversion and then it clearly appears the rest of us were lied to so yes, at that point I give a hoot.

I think homosexual marriage is merely a point on a continuum where the endpoint is Gomorrah. The term gender is a grammatical construct. But if gender is, as the Left would have us believe, malleable and subject to mere personal view then one can be anything they "identify" as can't they? And if so, then the real casualty is truth. And if truth is up for grabs, then anything can be redefined into practically anything else. That is why they are now pushing for pedophilia in some circles, choosing to call its practitioners the somehow less-offensive Minor Attracted Persons. So, the problem is once we, as a culture, let the door open it's difficult to shut it again. And here we are. Just all part of the plan, I guess. You can say live and let live but the other side doesn't believe it so why would I deal with it? Or anyone else in their right mind?

Awful long winded way of saying you feel like you have the right to judge what other adults do in the privacy of their own homes.

Cultural institutions rooted in God? Who's God? Mine certainly does not believe the way yours or Lane's does.

The problem with you religious types is no matter what you claim, you feel the need to judge others. Maybe try minding your damn business?

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why don't you just mind your own fucking business?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Your guy started out comparing this to marriage equality, and you do. However, the acts he is comp us out have nothing to do with Marriage.

Funny how some folks are afraid of everyone who do not look nor live like them.

I also like the lie concerning AIDS thrown in.

Bluefish Everyone can get AIDS. When “ normal” people started to get it, we started to care as a society.

People get AIDS for two reasons; bad luck or bad choices. Bad luck would be contracting HIV through a blood transfusion or some other medical mishap. Bad choices would include engaging in unprotected sex with multiple partners or intravenous drug use. Avoid these things and your chances of contracting AIDS become nearly non-existent.
Homosexuality does not cause AIDS, but it is impossible to deny, that demographic is over represented. Undoubtedly, it is promiscuity, rather than orientation, which is most contributory.
Ultimately, EVERYONE feels they have the right to judge others who think or act differently than they do. I know of no exceptions, and I include myself. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3525 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:

Ultimately, EVERYONE feels they have the right to judge others who think or act differently than they do. I know of no exceptions, and I include myself. Regards, Bill.

I think you are wrong on this part. Personally, what other adults do with their dangly bits in the privacy of their home is none of my business.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
cultural institutions rooted in God

Funny that; it appears to me that more bigots, racists, crooks and child molesters hide behind “God” than any other cover.

People pitch a fit accusing the Alphabet Set of being groomers, but all the kiddy fiddlers you read about seem to be God Squad operatives. How come, I wonder?

From a purely objective standpoint, it seems to me this “God” of yours has a lot to answer for.

You might try some more time worrying about what your own passel of perverts are up to than what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own lives.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Why don't you just mind your own fucking business?

I would except they want to intrude on my business so I guess it’s on.