Notify
Tools

Laura Ingraham Realy Zinged Joe Biden Today Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Link

"Did he think it's the Web Hubbel?"

Just hilarious.

And she has no clue why it's so funny...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am sooo certain that slo Joe ( who Manalapan thinks is alive) knows that there is a "James Webb" telescope....he hardly knows his name!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do intelligent people watch FOX? I thought only people like JTEX and definitely bluefish still watch that crap.

I think I accept JTEX's argument. He's saying he knows everything that Joe knows, and that Joe knows nothing. Therefore JTEX knows nothing. BINGO! We have a winner!

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
I am sooo certain that slo Joe ( who Manalapan thinks is alive) knows that there is a "James Webb" telescope....he hardly knows his name!

You ignorant git, Joe Biden released the first image from the James Webb Telescope in July of 2022.

But Laura Ingraham didn't know it existed.

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Joe was at the helm of that computer, right after he delivered his last 18 wheeler load of bull shit down to the dock where he was scheduled to whoop corn pop's ass out by the water front.
too bad he had to work some OT down to the GM plant so his comrades could keep walkin the picket line.

Posts: 4982 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
I'm sure Joe was at the helm of that computer, right after he delivered his last 18 wheeler load of bull shit down to the dock where he was scheduled to whoop corn pop's ass out by the water front.
too bad he had to work some OT down to the GM plant so his comrades could keep walkin the picket line.

https://youtu.be/xBa-xboOr0Y?si=dBlXUYd9jGiQUJy3

And Joe Biden isn't a scab, he helped them get that new contract.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:

While all the time being raised in a Black church in a polish neighborhood. rotflmo

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote