THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    You can tell the election cycle has officially kicked off
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You can tell the election cycle has officially kicked off Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
Our hired Democrat trolls begin to show back up.

wave Jefffive…long-time-no-see

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That and the GOP is revving up "investigations" with no basis in fact in an attempt to shore up their chances next cycle while fielding piss poor candidates.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

They don’t need to show up. Trump lost the last election and this one will no different- unless he is a convicted felon awaiting sentencing. What a choice, a senile senior citizen with narcolepsy and a multiply indicted narcissistic egomaniac hoarding top secret documents… thumbdown

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

They don’t need to show up. Trump lost the last election and this one will no different- unless he is a convicted felon awaiting sentencing. What a choice, a senile senior citizen with narcolepsy and a multiply indicted narcissistic egomaniac hoarding top secret documents… thumbdown

True.

But are they so money still worship him?

Who does GOP still support him?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

True.

But are they so money still worship him?

Who does GOP still support him?

Because a majority of the GOP are brain dead idiots who think Trump is God. Just like the majority of Dems are brain dead idiots….. Dog shit or cat shit?? 2020

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:

Lane -

I believe the vast majority of the progressive leftist in this sub-forum are "Internet Water Army".

They don't really understand that Trump, at this point, isn't even really a person. He represent's a movement. This movement now has its base. Trump really is no more than a flag. It's the things he fought for and represents that are front and center.

The irony is, they created Trumpism, not Trump.

Even Newt Gingrich believes America has changed from simply supporting Trump, to defending what America is/was.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3388 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I work for nobody, and have never been paid to support any position since my discharge in 1983.

My opinions are my own and any statement I make as fact is because I believe it to be true, not because I wish it were or because Tucker Carlson or Mark Levine said it.

I took a break from here to give you time to back up your claim that I lied. Any luck?

pissers

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9569 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:

Lane -

I believe the vast majority of the progressive leftist in this sub-forum are "Internet Water Army".

They don't really understand that Trump, at this point, isn't even really a person. He represent's a movement. This movement now has its base. Trump really is no more than a flag. It's the things he fought for and represents that are front and center.

Even Newt Gingrich believes America has changed from simply supporting Trump, to defending what America is/was.

100% Steve!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

I work for nobody, and have never been paid to support any position since my discharge in 1983.

My opinions are my own and any statement I make as fact is because I believe it to be true, not because I wish it were or because Tucker Carlson or Mark Levine said it.

I took a break from here to give you time to back up your claim that I lied. Any luck?

pissers

I forgot you even existed. But now for the next 1.5 years you'll remind us.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"It's the things he fought for and represents that are front and center."

What,(??) the privilege to grift, lie about any and everything, tax cuts for the wealthy at the expense of the deficit, stupid as hell trade wars, pollution, his replacement for the ACA, his 30 foot high border wall, kissing ass on Putin and Kim, trying to take over the DOJ, pushing an insurrection, trying to falsify the 2020 election, and on and on and on and on.....

Posts: 15878 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While the things Trump campaigned on for the most part were well supported by conservatives...

His execution was horrible.

He ended up doing a lot of triangulation to the wrong side.

His illegal acts after his presidency and his delinquency of duty and flat out lying at the end of his term should make any honorable republican vote for anyone else as far as the GOP candidate. Just because the dems are acting as they are doesn't justify Trump over anything.

Not saying vote for the democrats... but I ain't voting for Trump regardless.

If that means I'm effectively voting for a democrat by going third party if Trump is the candidate, so be it.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lane -

100% Steve!

Yep! Me too.

You just don't see many " build back better" hats around.....

Posts: 41775 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Lane -

Let me translate this bullshit: you're a cult.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

Lane -

Agree...

The cult that wants our border, to be an actual border

The cult that wants little boys to pee with the little boys and the girls to pee with the little girls

The cult that wants domestic energy production

The cult the wants to save our gun rights as they are

The cult that wants inflation reversed

The cult that wants low interests rates on homes again. Our young Americans can't afford homes

The cult that wants parents to be able to protest at their school board meeting without being classified as domestic terrorists.

The cult that wants America's armed forces to go back to the most lethal killing force the world has ever seen, not the fricking village people we have now.

Yes, we are in fact a cult, no argument.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3388 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lane -

Agree...

The cult that wants little boys to pee with the little boys and the girls to pee with the little girls

The cult that wants low interests rates on homes again. Our young Americans can't afford homes

The cult that wants parents to be able to protest at their school board meeting without being classified as domestic terrorists.

The cult that wants America's armed forces to go back to the most lethal killing force the world has ever seen, not the fricking village people we have now.

Agree.

trump: you're a cult. You're not about any of those softball topics you throw up. You're about trump.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
WRONG!

Do you EVER have any time there is no election? rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lane -

Agree...

The cult that wants our border, to be an actual border You want to recreate the Iron Curtain.
The cult that wants little boys to pee with the little boys and the girls to pee with the little girls You should spend less time thinking about little boys and little girls peeing.

The cult that wants domestic energy production As long as that domestic energy production onvolves oil, gas or coal, but not domestic renewables.

The cult the wants to save our gun rights as they are Or as you imagine them to be, while the bodies pile up.

The cult that wants inflation reversed Then your cult should LOVE Joe Biden.

The cult that wants low interests rates on homes again. Our young Americans can't afford homes Talk to the Fed.
The cult that wants parents to be able to protest at their school board meeting without being classified as domestic terrorists. Then stop the threats to act like domestic terrorists.

The cult that wants America's armed forces to go back to the most lethal killing force the world has ever seen, not the fricking village people we have now. Exactly when do you suppose our military was more lethal than it is today?

Posts: 9569 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lane -

Agree...

Again, Republicans controlled the House, had a Filibuster Proof Majority in the Senate, and President Trump from 2016-2018. They campaigned and raised money in the border, and they Passed Zero significant border legislation or speeding packages to secure the border.

I have said all long President Trump are a symptom. The disease must be deferred at the ballot box as it has numerous times Kuwaiti. You do not have done preordained right to set national policy. The people who attack are just as worthy and just as much Americans as you are.

I believe our Military is in pretty good stead compared to what was thought to be a near peer Russia. China has not sailed into Taiwan yet, and not bc of the Taiwanese.

The policy of appeasement of Russia which is Candidate Trump’s policy would see more war.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lane -

Agree...

Again, Republicans controlled the House, had a Filibuster Proof Majority in the Senate, and President Trump from 2016-2018. They campaigned and raised money in the border, and they Passed Zero significant border legislation or speeding packages to secure the border.

I have said all long President Trump are a symptom. The disease must be deferred at the ballot box as it has numerous times Kuwaiti. You do not have done preordained right to set national policy. The people who attack are just as worthy and just as much Americans as you are.

I believe our Military is in pretty good stead compared to what was thought to be a near peer Russia. China has not sailed into Taiwan yet, and not bc of the Taiwanese.

The policy of appeasement of Russia which is Candidate Trump’s policy would see more war.

Military readiness?

https://www.heritage.org/defen...e-and-the-reason-why

Border results?

https://www.yahoo.com/video/il...biden-200400500.html

97 year historical high's.

Trumps policy would see war? Did we have any new wars? Did Putin roll on Ukraine under Trump? Its a non-started to say "would have"

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lane -

Agree...

The cult that wants our border, to be an actual border You want to recreate the Iron Curtain.
The cult that wants little boys to pee with the little boys and the girls to pee with the little girls You should spend less time thinking about little boys and little girls peeing.

The cult that wants domestic energy production As long as that domestic energy production onvolves oil, gas or coal, but not domestic renewables.

The cult the wants to save our gun rights as they are Or as you imagine them to be, while the bodies pile up.

The cult that wants low interests rates on homes again. Our young Americans can't afford homes Talk to the Fed.
The cult that wants parents to be able to protest at their school board meeting without being classified as domestic terrorists. Then stop the threats to act like domestic terrorists.

The cult that wants America's armed forces to go back to the most lethal killing force the world has ever seen, not the fricking village people we have now. Exactly when do you suppose our military was more lethal than it is today?

So just to clarify your position; If I want boys and girls to use the bathrooms of their sex at birth, That is an "Iron Curtain" policy? I see it as nothing more than common sense.

Don't know and don't care if you have children, but as a father, I know where I stand on protecting my child from pedophile predators. It's one of the most fundamental instincts I can think of.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Steve my friend,

Just a friendly warning.

Arguing with this troll is akin to beating you head against the wall.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Steve my friend,

Just a friendly warning.

Yeah, I just don't get it. If Americans actually are this far apart, there is no hope.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Steve my friend,

Just a friendly warning.

Yeah, I just don't get it. If Americans actually are this far apart, there is no hope.

Yep…look no further than my dialogue with Steve Bertram…he doesn’t even want there to be any common ground.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lane -

Agree...

You guys really do have a fixation about bathrooms. You are really going to have a meltdown if you go to Europe on vacation and find everyone just using the same one and the world not ending.

…and pornography on the currency rotflmo

Posts: 7165 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lane -

Agree...

So just to clarify your position; If I want boys and girls to use the bathrooms of their sex at birth, That is an "Iron Curtain" policy? I see it as nothing more than common sense.

Don't know and don't care if you have children, but as a father, I know where I stand on protecting my child from pedophile predators. It's one of the most fundamental instincts I can think of.

For every pedophile disguised as a transexual posing a threat to your child in a public restroom, if there be one anywhere to start with, there are fifty or a hundred dressed as priests or youth pastors, a dozen dressed as a School Resource Officer and another dozen dressed as police officers.

You are scared of the wrong boogie man. Set your sights on the ones actually doing it and squeeze off your shots carefully. I don't think there's but one cure for the sickness these people have, but it works every time.

Let's just make sure we're whacking the guilty and not just the ones who make us feel ucky.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last time I looked the mass group child abusers were Boy Scout male leaders who identified as straight and Clergy.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
Are you familiar with the Boston Globe's Spotlight series on Boston's Catholic Diocese?

It makes the scouting story pale in comparison.

Shuttling and hiding scores of known pedophile priests all, over, the, planet.

Oh, and it turns out, the Boston Diocese was just a single drop in the bucket...

Posts: 2928 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Catholic Church in the US is a rather liberal organization… compared to elsewhere.

Fundamentally what happened to the church was two issues… a decrease in the number of people who were willing to take up religious orders and a fundamental belief that people can change. Add in the idea that this is a mental illness and can be treated, and you set them up for failure.

The priest who got caught diddling the altar boy would go to some sort of treatment (with all of the mental health privacy protections) and come back “treated and in remission”… so they moved them on.

It’s a particularly toxic combination of privacy rights and a job that is constitutionally hands off that has a tremendous potential for abuse.

If you believe mental health issues are curable (and the priesthood with the doctrine of redemption is particularly liable to view things this way) as opposed to perhaps treatable but not curable, and relapse is very likely, then removing someone from their vocation and self identity is not very advocated. Add that the church has issues finding bodies and it’s easily seen why the churches had issues, and why hiding past problems was both easy and permitted.

There are lots of similarities with drug abuse. It’s treatable, but it’s questionable whether you can cure it.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It wasn't just altarboys who were raped.

There were lots, and lots, and lots of parochial school students raped as well.

Ask me how I know.

If clergy in "recovery" recidivism rate is similar to those drug addicts who attend rehab,

8 out of 10 of those priests will go on to rape children and Nuns again and again.

In my case, the individual responsible for raping me and a dozen of my class mates was well known to the church as a molester, and of course in the 60's there was no rehab for pedo priests, the church just shuttled him off and hid him, by chance, of all places, at our Parochial school.

Of course, when it was discovered, our Diocese shuttled him off and hid him at a seminary in a different city.

Just like the Boston Arch Diocese...

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
All you guys with your other examples reiterate…is that the world is f***ed up.

Rape a child…get hung…that is my 2¢.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Point is trans or gay people as a class are not raping children, but groups you would identify as “good” are/were. The worst is those institutions covered it up and allowed more to be hurt.

As for hanging child tapestry. The S. Ct. does not allow it. If they did I would let the jury have their say including that penalty in deliberations.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I ain't doctrinaire on the issue, shooting or throat cutting is okay too for areas without handy trees, BUT...

We should make sure we're getting the guilty ones, not the ones who just push other buttons. Kids are vastly safer at Drag Queen Story Hour than they are at Vacation Bible School or Boy Scout camp.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:
Are you familiar with the Boston Globe's Spotlight series on Boston's Catholic Diocese?

Oh, and it turns out, the Boston Diocese was just a single drop in the bucket...

No I was not.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

No I was not.

The Catholic Church is a pedophile ring disguised as a religion, and increasingly it looks like the Southern Baptist Convention largely is too.

The Republican Party isn't as far gone but they've gotten far worse since Dennis Hastert got caught.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

No I was not.

That particular Spotlight series won the Spotlight team, and the Boston Globe, the 2003 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.

Then in 2015, it was adapted into a major motion picture.

"SPOTLIGHT" The movie, went on to win The Academy Award for Best Picture,
and The Academy Award for Best Original Screen Play,
and, also won The Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance By a Cast in a Motion Picture.

The Movie is worth your time, but be forewarned, it WILL make your blood boil.

My Mom, who was by that time well aware of what had happened to me in our parish 45+ years prior, accompanied me to watch Spotlight in the theater.

Neither of us had previously read the Globe's series.

Sitting there in the theater, we could both hear each other's jaws hit the floor.

It was by far the most cathartic moment in my adult life.

It validated every single thought or opinion I had held about the church, organised religion, and their minion's since the 1960's.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Point is trans or gay people as a class are not raping children, but groups you would identify as “good” are/were. The worst is those institutions covered it up and allowed more to be hurt.

As for hanging child tapestry. The S. Ct. does not allow it. If they did I would let the jury have their say including that penalty in deliberations.

There are other types of “rape” rather than the sexual kind.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agh, no there is not . You are lost.

You just show your bigotry and hate for a group of people that cost you nothing. Their existence is repulsive to you. Well, the works does not belong to you more than anyone else.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

. . . you mean like what Trump tried to do to America on January 6?

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Or the Woman President Trump has been found in a Civil Trial to have sexually assaulted and defamed.

A person’s daughter is safer with x trans or gay person than President Trump by Judicial findings.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well, at least you are smart enough to get the point. More than I can say for some.

J. Lane Easter, DVM