Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The trump Frenzy Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Man, it's all trump, all the time in the media these days. Wonder what will happen when Jack Smith indicts him? And the GJ in Fulton County?

It's my thought that trump will be the GOP nominee in 2024 and the shellacking that he is going to take along with all the stupid, outrageous and ridiculous things he will say and do between now and November 2024 will damage the republican party in ways that will take years for them to recover from...if ever.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
agreed

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Trump is a career criminal.

He doesn’t need a court to tell him that.

The sorriest example of the human race! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just wish he would go away and take his shitstorm with him.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

He would never have seen the time of day if you lot had a half decent competition to him!

Biden and Kamala!

Those who vote for Trump are basically brainless!

Those who vote for Biden and Kamala are brainless fuckwits, as my Australian friend would say!

Dead right too!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good comment from elsewhere.

"Trump has the right to remain silent, but lacks the ability"

He shoots off his piehole too much and says the wrong thing the judge can find him in contempt and remand him straight to the crossbar motel.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1170 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
Good comment from elsewhere.

"Trump has the right to remain silent, but lacks the ability"

He shoots off his piehole too much and says the wrong thing the judge can find him in contempt and remand him straight to the crossbar motel.

More likely he'll clam up and let JoeDog throw his employees under the bus after his photo op.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14375 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What I find amusing is how he’s always going on about ‘loyalty’.

In his mind, everyone in his circle has a responsibility to be loyal to him, while he is loyal to no one. He’d throw his own mother under the bus if it served his purpose. He’s the ultimate dirt bag - to paraphrase him, “nobody’s ever seen anything like it!”

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
I’m in Switzerland at the moment, made the mistake of turning on CNN.

Ariel view of his place in Florida, waiting for him to come out, oh breaking news he’s getting into the car, live view of him (and his ridiculous motorcade) driving to the airport, now he’s getting out of his car, now he’s getting into his plane …

FFS, you’d think nothing whatsoever else was happening in the world. He loves all this publicity and it seems everyone even remotely involved in this 3 ring circus wants their 15 seconds on the box.

Posts: 7165 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too wish that Trump would bow out and keep his mouth shut, but I'm afraid he's incapable of doing either.

Posts: 10011 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

I'm thinking nope, Trump needs to stay front and center and with his fall take the entire GOP with him. Complete destruction. Utter annihilation.

Somebody tell me what conservative good can come from the survival of Romney, McConnell or Graham?

Goodbye forever.

Posts: 9092 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote