THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Marjorie Taylor Green says anti-trump republicans must be "eradicated"

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marjorie Taylor Green says anti-trump republicans must be "eradicated" Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
One crazy gal. She's angling for orange man's VP spot.

https://newrepublic.com/post/1...ti-trump-republicans

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15105 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a CUPID STUNT!

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1204 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Wonder if she will use those Jewish space lasers to do it? What an idiot… The new face of the Republican Party …2020 cuckoo

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Wonder if she will use those Jewish space lasers to do it? What an idiot… The new face of the Republican Party …2020 cuckoo

She can always star in a new series of Geico "So simple a cavewoman can do it" commercials if this politics thing doesn't work out.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

She can always star in a new series of Geico "So simple a cavewoman can do it" commercials if this politics thing doesn't work out.

…or seek out a career placing pipe bombs around government buildings…

Posts: 5742 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

jumping

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
If I were not an American I would strongly support MTG being Trumps VP.
Just another, "hold my beer and watch this!" moment. Big Grin

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where are all our trumpers in this thread?

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
No worries, we are lurking

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
It would be a perfect ticket, an orange-haired orangutan and a blond-haired chimpanzee. Add both together and you still have sub-humans.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

She is half of the American people’s choice!

The other half chose a deranged geriatric! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66990 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:

Just think - Trump could vapor lock at any moment, so imagine her as POTUS.

In charge of, substitute for the deep state, the Executive branch and all those regulations SCOTUS is about to cut loose, with Steve Bannon as advisor, and Mike Flynn as WH spiritual advisor.

I'm glad I thought of that early in the day so maybe I can forget it by evening so I can sleep.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19748 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
Where are all our trumpers in this thread?

quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
No worries, we are lurking

Maybe on this forum you are "lurking". But that's not the word for what you (plural) are doing out there in the real world.

Maybe such words as brooding, fomenting, tuning your echo chamber, sucking up, well cultivated and feeding on fertilizer (BS) like good fascist fodder.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19748 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Remember when MTG presented an enlarged picture of Hunter Biden's dick to congress?

Now this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...c601b55f6ff373&ei=10

A 'taste of their own medicine': House GOPer's Biden probe is blowing up their faces
Story by Tom Boggioni • 3h

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then, why, as a Biden supporter are you not out there demanding he get someone other than Kamala Harris?

MTG is a joke, but then so is Harris.

I'm saddened that my party is putting up the orange retread when they cannot even articulate why he's better than any of the other folks running for the GOP endorsement, but the polls seem to be speaking.

Thanks for another 4 years of slow Joe, guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:

In charge of, substitute for the deep state, the Executive branch and all those regulations SCOTUS is about to cut loose, with Steve Bannon as advisor, and Mike Flynn as WH spiritual advisor.

I'm glad I thought of that early in the day so maybe I can forget it by evening so I can sleep.

Posts: 10633 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"One House Republican who asked to remain anonymous told the Messenger this week, "One would be hard-pressed to find the best moment for James Comer in the Oversight Committee. It’s been a parade of embarrassments.”

No shit...

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
If Trump does vapor lock, Nikki might still have a chance. She's way more conservative than I am, but I would much prefer her to Kamala!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Then, why, as a Biden supporter are you not out there demanding he get someone other than Kamala Harris?

I'm saddened that my party is putting up the orange retread when they cannot even articulate why he's better than any of the other folks running for the GOP endorsement, but the polls seem to be speaking.

quote:
quote:

You never disappoint when it comes to absurd analogies.

You may not like Harris but comparing her to MTG is apples and oranges. MTG is one of those republican psychos that has become common these days.....she's about culture war and tearing shit down. Nothing positive, no good ideas, the only agenda is to blow shit up.

Truly, if you had to choose between Harris and MTG being our next POTUS....you'd pick that little blonde chimp? Confused

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
"One House Republican who asked to remain anonymous told the Messenger this week, "One would be hard-pressed to find the best moment for James Comer in the Oversight Committee. It’s been a parade of embarrassments.”

No shit...

Circle jerk. But, anybody with an IQ above 68 knew that from the start.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've said it before: "There is no shame in the shameless."

It seems nowadays that "embarrassment" to a GOPer in office would be for Trump to take notice publicly, and spout-off so the offender got in line or left office.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The point is the hypocrisy of the left is also there.

If I have to say MTG or Harris, I say neither.

This thread is a bunch of pro democrat types saying how bad MTG is. Well, I don't disagree.

But you are democrats. Your role at this point is expressing to your powers that be that Harris is a useless equity choice and they better find someone competent.

It is equivalence that you all are attacking the right while wearing blinders regarding the left.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

quote:
quote:

You may not like Harris but comparing her to MTG is apples and oranges. MTG is one of those republican psychos that has become common these days.....she's about culture war and tearing shit down. Nothing positive, no good ideas, the only agenda is to blow shit up.

Truly, if you had to choose between Harris and MTG being our next POTUS....you'd pick that little blonde chimp? Confused

Posts: 10633 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

This thread is a bunch of pro democrat types saying how bad MTG is. Well, I don't disagree.

But you are democrats. Your role at this point is expressing to your powers that be that Harris is a useless equity choice and they better find someone competent.

It is equivalence that you all are attacking the right while wearing blinders regarding the left.

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

To me, it's like saying trump and Biden are the same. They're not. trump is a seditionist and a charlatan. You can disagree with Biden politically and there's no doubt he's lost a step. But, he's not going to lie about election outcomes in an effort to fraudulently hold on to his position. He's not going to encourage his followers to riot at the US Capitol. He's not going to lie literally every single time he opens his mouth. Don't get me wrong, he's a politician and they all lie. But, nobody comes close to trump.

trump, MTG and their ilk are a plague on America. The sooner they stop garnering support from the republican party and disappear from the scene, the better off the country will be.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just think - Trump could vapor lock at any moment

Well Damn! I would pay good money to see that!

Posts: 503 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m not disagreeing with Trump and MTG being a plague on the nation.

But Biden and his ilk are as well.

Anything you say about Trump with the exception of seditionist applies to Biden.

Anything you say about MTG applies to Harris.

You are apparently of the belief that it’s possible to pick a turd up by its clean end.

You wonder why so many republicans are supporting Trump? Look in the mirror. Same/same.

I know I supported Trump when I shouldn’t have.

I’m feeling rather discouraged now with how the primaries are going.

It was the GOP’s year to take over in a landslide. They are giving it to the lefty fringe of the democrats by this.

God help us.

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

To me, it's like saying trump and Biden are the same. They're not. trump is a seditionist and a charlatan. You can disagree with Biden politically and there's no doubt he's lost a step. But, he's not going to lie about election outcomes in an effort to fraudulently hold on to his position. He's not going to encourage his followers to riot at the US Capitol. He's not going to lie literally every single time he opens his mouth. Don't get me wrong, he's a politician and they all lie. But, nobody comes close to trump.

trump, MTG and their ilk are a plague on America. The sooner they stop garnering support from the republican party and disappear from the scene, the better off the country will be.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtElkHunter:
quote:
Just think - Trump could vapor lock at any moment

Well Damn! I would pay good money to see that!

Me too. Smiler But if it happens, it will be free.

Some people don't even know what that term means. I don't even know the definition for it outside a fuel burning engine - nothing fits - metaphor, analogy, comparison. I just made it up as an expression. Smiler

But, whatever it is, I think he's getting closer every day.

XXX

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Half of us on here may vapor lock in near future…
Politics bring the best of out of people … hail the election year like this one and no other

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

tu2

Its all they can do.....the left offers nothing....

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anything you say about Trump with the exception of seditionist applies to Biden.

I disagree.

Biden is fomenting, willingly, an invasion.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m not disagreeing with Trump and MTG being a plague on the nation.

But Biden and his ilk are as well.

Anything you say about MTG applies to Harris.

You are apparently of the belief that it’s possible to pick a turd up by its clean end.

You wonder why so many republicans are supporting Trump? Look in the mirror. Same/same.

I know I supported Trump when I shouldn’t have.

I’m feeling rather discouraged now with how the primaries are going.

It was the GOP’s year to take over in a landslide. They are giving it to the lefty fringe of the democrats by this.

God help us.

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Absolute bullshit. Kamala Harris was elected District Attorney, and re-elected by the voters; was elected Attorney General of the most populous State, and re-elected and was the Vice Presidential candidate on the ticket that got the most votes in American history.

MTG is a troglodyte from the backwoods of Georgia.

Don't be too heartbroken when Joe retires in 2026 and Kamala appoints Mayor Pete as her VP.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
MTG is a troglodyte from the backwoods of Georgia.

Giving troglodytes a bad rap.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't believe it. I agreed with Mike Mitchell twice in one week. I agree MTG is a complete nutjob.

Posts: 10029 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote