New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there a "Putin-wing" of the Republican party now? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Liz Cheney thinks so.

GOP former Rep. Liz Cheney on Sunday warned of a Republican Party “Putin-wing” after former President Donald Trump responded to the death of outspoken Kremlin critic Alexey Navalny without actually mentioning him or Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“We have to take seriously the extent to which you’ve now got a Putin-wing of the Republican Party. I believe the issue this election cycle is making sure that the Putin-wing of the Republican Party does not take over the West Wing of the White House,” Cheney told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/18...gop-cnntv/index.html

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15127 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is there a wing of the Republican Party more loyal to Joe Biden and the United States than to Putin?

I don't think so.

They not only took his money, like Speaker Johnson, but he also has everything hacked from the RNC in 2016 that was never released.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Just as the democrats have a STALIN WING in full operation! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67018 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe we have . It is revolting.

Posts: 10952 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I'm a little skeptical. I'll readily admit I don't really know, I live where I do and certainly don't have the pulse of any political movement.

Anyway, from here Putin looks like nothing but a loser. Can't conquer Ukraine, can just out and out murder his enemies, gotta be sneaky about it. I just read something in the last day or so about his single aircraft carrier that is still undergoing repairs and remodeling since like 2015 or something. I didn't realize it didn't have catapults to launch it's aircraft, it used a ski jump ramp! rotflmo

Hell, we just went out, hunted down Osama and shot him. America got that Iranian general with a drone and ran it's own headlines saying we did it, we killed him.

So what's to be impressed with or look up to? Not to mention Putin is a Leetle Person, a Lilliputian. I mean seriously, at least Tom Cruise does his own stunts and flys a P51!

I see neither the fear or the attraction to Vlad. I'm sure when Putin had the force of the USSR behind him he could stick his chest out, but today I can't think of any success he's had that would attract any of our politicians or political party.

Posts: 9125 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can't conquer Ukraine, can just out and out murder his enemies, gotta be sneaky about it.

Fascinating!

You are talking about Russia or America?

Two peas from the same pod when it comes to invading other countries.

America is way ahead though! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67018 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The GOP has been smooching on Putin since the day trump showed up.

Posts: 15882 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Left Wing is ridiculous!

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Can't conquer Ukraine, can just out and out murder his enemies, gotta be sneaky about it.

Fascinating!

You are talking about Russia or America?

Two peas from the same pod when it comes to invading other countries.

America is way ahead though! clap

Well yeah, but not really seeing it.

Looks like we took and built what ever we wanted in Afghanistan and then for some mysterious reason gave it all back.

Looks like we took and built whatever we wanted in Iraq, The UAE, Somalia, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and every other Sand Flea bit Fiefdom there is there.

Lucky your family you're on Trump and Bidens good side right? Those drones overhead you don't have to watch to close. Big Grin

America don't hide behind Gulags ana state run media.

Khadaffi down in Libya knew darn well where those bombs on his house come from. tu2

Posts: 9125 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
I'm a little skeptical. I'll readily admit I don't really know, I live where I do and certainly don't have the pulse of any political movement.

Anyway, from here Putin looks like nothing but a loser. Can't conquer Ukraine, can just out and out murder his enemies, gotta be sneaky about it. I just read something in the last day or so about his single aircraft carrier that is still undergoing repairs and remodeling since like 2015 or something. I didn't realize it didn't have catapults to launch it's aircraft, it used a ski jump ramp! rotflmo

Hell, we just went out, hunted down Osama and shot him. America got that Iranian general with a drone and ran it's own headlines saying we did it, we killed him.

So what's to be impressed with or look up to? Not to mention Putin is a Leetle Person, a Lilliputian. I mean seriously, at least Tom Cruise does his own stunts and flys a P51!

I see neither the fear or the attraction to Vlad. I'm sure when Putin had the force of the USSR behind him he could stick his chest out, but today I can't think of any success he's had that would attract any of our politicians or political party.

Well he owns an entire country, so there’s that. No matter what it is, if it’s in Russia and he wants it, he just takes it.

No wonder Trump is so impressed by him.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
quote:

Well he owns an entire country, so there’s that. No matter what it is, if it’s in Russia and he wants it, he just takes it.

No wonder Trump is so impressed by him.

And, let's never forget that he has around 6,000 nuclear warheads. So...there's that.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Exactly!

I can’t believe people actually spend time worrying about Russia or actually think Russia is any type of force to reckon with or worry about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36644 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scott King:

"I can’t believe people actually spend time worrying about Russia or actually think Russia is any type of force to reckon with or worry about."

Adolf Hitler, 6/22/41

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Russia is a far cry from the industrialized early 20th century Germany…which made all of the best of the best.

Any body ever had a Russian car or a fine Russian rifle of shotgun? Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36644 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Obama told us Russia was not a threat.

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
You can identify the GOP's pro-Putin wing by their MAGA hats.
Lane, surely you are kidding when you suggest Russia does not represent a threat. Do you feel the same about China? North Korea?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16418 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russia, Russia, Russia.

Yea, Russia is a threat, for whatever it's worth.

But, arguing about Russian threat, we're missing the bigger issue, which is the threat within:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...f089d7ad0869d&ei=100

The GOP Has Crossed an Ominous Threshold on Foreign Policy
Story by Ronald Brownstein • 22h

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19772 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Lane, surely you are kidding when you suggest Russia does not represent a threat. Do you feel the same about China? North Korea?

China I worry about.

Russia nope.

North Korea is the yapping Pekingese that I want to shoot with a bb gun.

What possibly could Russia do to harm the USA besides meltdown and fire off nukes?

China and Iran are the enemies to watch…especially China. Russia will play the role of WWII Italy.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Putin has already called Poland the aggressor that started WWII. Putin has already spoke of Poland as he did Ukraine. These things were said during the Carlson interview.

You should be concerned w Putin. Allowing Putin to invade other nation states sets the table for China to move on Twain.

His mouth piece, President Trump, has already encouraged Putin to invade NATO countries.

Putin has invaded a sovereign country.

Does not surprise me who on this forum reveals themselves to be pro-Putin.

Putin gains ground in Ukraine while the House GOP bows to President Trump.

Posts: 10952 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:

China I worry about.

Russia nope.

North Korea is the yapping Pekingese that I want to shoot with a bb gun.

What possibly could Russia do to harm the USA besides meltdown and fire off nukes?

China and Iran are the enemies to watch…especially China. Russia will play the role of WWII Italy.

Yapping Pekingese don't have nuclear warheads and 1.3 million soldiers under arms.

China isn't interested in having a war with us, just selling us stuff. Iran isn't even worth mentioning in terms of a strategic threat to us.

You're reasoning is all goofed up and assbackwards. And, that's because your boy loves putin....which means, like a good cult member...you do too.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
When it gets time to whip Putin’s ass…I will be first in line.

If it weren’t for the nukes…it would take about the same amount of time as Iraq.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
China isn't interested in having a war with us, just selling us stuff.

Anyone who believes that^^^doesn't get a seat at the grown up table.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Iran is not a threat geopolitically…just from terrorism and their supply of oil to China.

Russia poses no direct threat to the USA. They pose a threat to us by selling oil and coal to China.

They are a threat to Europe. As long as the European countries keep NATO strong…they will mop the floor with Putin.

North Korea is to China as Hamas, HeZbollah, and Houthis are to Iran. They are Chin’s proxy attack dogs.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...2a88322fb9215a&ei=78

Germany Issues Ominous Warning About Attack on NATO Country
Story by Brendan Cole • 1h

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...2a88322fb9215a&ei=85

What US allies think of another Trump presidency

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19772 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...a88322fb9215a&ei=174

West 'Unreliable,' Chinese Propagandist Says After Ukraine Leaves Avdiivka
Story by Aadil Brar • 3h

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Putin killing political opponents all over the world. Yeah, nothing to worry about.

No wonder President Trump wants immunity to do the same as Putin appears to have such immunity.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Iran is not a threat geopolitically…just from terrorism and their supply of oil to China.

Russia poses no direct threat to the USA. They pose a threat to us by selling oil and coal to China.

They are a threat to Europe. As long as the European countries keep NATO strong…they will mop the floor with Putin.

North Korea is to China as Hamas, HeZbollah, and Houthis are to Iran. They are Chin’s proxy attack dogs.

NATO is as much our play as anyone’s play.

The U.S. should ensure NATO is strong.

An attack on Poland is WWIII.

Threats to NATO is a a threat to the US.

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Our geopolitical world is bound up more tightly than passengers on the roof of a train in India. A nuclear-armed malign actor who has turned his country into a dictatorship that won't allow a scintilla of dissent and has turned to attacking sovereign nations and slaughtering its civilians is a threat to the whole world.
As to China, its current Communist leadership seems to believe that the 21st is China's century to grow strong enough to dominate the world politically and economically and it is building its military capabilities even faster than it is stealing American ideas and our personal identities. So no, I don't believe they just want to sell us stuff, although I would like to.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16418 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:

We should contribute.

We should be right behind the EU in this insurance.

Yes, but unlikely...NATO will kick it's ass in a matter of days.

In the affect that it will mean the whole world will stop and fight...yes.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.stateofunion.org/2...g-over-in-his-grave/

GOP’s ‘Team Putin’ Has Reagan ‘Rolling Over In His Grave’
By Ethan AndersonPublished28 mins ago

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marjorie Taylor Greene has pledged that if aid to Ukraine goes to the floor of the House, she will file a motion to vacate the chair of Johnson

Some things are more important than being Speaker. Johnson is a political coward. Putin thanks Greene for her support.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:

We should contribute.

We should be right behind the EU in this insurance.

Yes, but unlikely...NATO will kick it's ass in a matter of days.

In the affect that it will mean the whole world will stop and fight...yes.

We are a co-signer and original member of NATO. It was our idea. A threat to NATO is a Threat to the United States.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
We are a co-signer and original member of NATO. It was our idea. A threat to NATO is a Threat to the United States.

The main premise of this thread is that, based on evidence, Trump and the GOP he owns is a Threat to NATO, thus a Threat to the United States. It's right there in our face.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...383d3cd540743a&ei=16

In Navalny's last letters, the Russian dissident called Trump's agenda for a second term 'really scary'
Story by kvlamis@insider.com (Kelsey Vlamis) • 12h

XXX