Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slo Joe impeachment.... Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Its a total waste of time, these hearings....

It is time to string the old fool up!!!! No need for a hearing, just a trial.

He volunteered to be chief executive, he spent money, he accepted the responsibility.....

We don't need to look at anything but the invasion of our southern border! Done deal!

String him up! I'll furnish the rope AND tie the knot! I would consider it a duty to pull the lever, or kick the stool.

The money has been stolen, the Biden family enriched at our countries expense....but the crime of our southern border is flagrant and completely inexcusible.

I know, I know, we don't want kamalala to replace him, she wouldn't in a just world.... She is after all border czar, she would be next to the gallows in a just world!

,........I know "orange man" bad......

Screw you lefties and raised pinkie " republicans" right is right and wrong is wrong.

Posts: 41773 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
And so it begins
Prez went Merkel on us
If there are any high crimes, border is one of those

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
Its a total waste of time, these hearings....

It is time to string the old fool up!!!! No need for a hearing, just a trial.

He volunteered to be chief executive, he spent money, he accepted the responsibility.....

We don't need to look at anything but the invasion of our southern border! Done deal!

String him up! I'll furnish the rope AND tie the knot! I would consider it a duty to pull the lever, or kick the stool.

The money has been stolen, the Biden family enriched at our countries expense....but the crime of our southern border is flagrant and completely inexcusible.

I know, I know, we don't want kamalala to replace him, she wouldn't in a just world.... She is after all border czar, she would be next to the gallows in a just world!

,........I know "orange man" bad......

Screw you lefties and raised pinkie " republicans" right is right and wrong is wrong.

You should be more careful about the way you run your dumbass mouth on the internet. And, get ready for a visit from the Secret Service.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think everyone realizes the Biden family is a crime family. I hope everyone realizes that the persecution of Trump is completely political. I hope everyone realizes that most democrat politicians are dishonest or at least uninformed.
I hope they are ready for the reaction when Republicans regain control.

Posts: 10010 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
I think everyone realizes the Biden family is a crime family. I hope everyone realizes that the persecution of Trump is completely political. I hope everyone realizes that most democrat politicians are dishonest or at least uninformed.

couldn’t agree more

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

BOOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36553 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I guess that's why the family business has been found, in court, to be a massive fraud, after a history of frauds like Biden University and charity scams and the head of the family faces 91 indictments...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9565 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just because Biden is a political animal and been living off grift doesn’t make Trump any kind of saint.

Trump tends to open his mouth and spew statements that are beneath the dignity of a president. His constant need of adulation shows something very wrong with the man.

A lot of the bad Biden Covid policies were started by… Trump.

The GOP would have a slam-dunk if they got rid of Trump.

Yes, some of Trump’s policies were better than Biden’s.

That doesn’t make up for his massive issues.

Even if he wins, we all know he will not accomplish anything of meaning. He will use his political capital trying to chase vengeance.

As to the charges being political against him… yes and no.

Yes in that other politicians have gotten away with similar and the system protected them. No in that if you or I did what he did, we would be charged and convicted.

I get the distrust of the system in DC, but Trump is no solution. He had 4 years and didn’t accomplish much… his lasting legacy (SCOTUS appointments) had more to do with old libs leaving than his stellar ability at choosing folks.

He has been proven to lie every bit as much to the people as any other politician.

So while I can’t stand Biden, I can’t support Trump either.

Add on pragmatic thinking about what conservatives want to accomplish, and we should be running from the guy. Biden’s election should be telling you that.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

I guess that's why the family business has been found, in court, to be a massive fraud, after a history of frauds like Biden University and charity scams and the head of the family faces 91 indictments...

Yeah, don't forget about Tara Reade. Oh, wait...

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote