New
Find
Notify
Tools

The nutty left Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
Cows' milk has long been a symbol used by white supremacists.

When you vote for Democrats…you support and associate with nuts like these.

The actual PETA tweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I certainly do not agree with PETA, at the same time a bunch seditionists who are try to undermine the Democratic process in an attempt to win at all costs are not a viable option for me to vote for.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Suddenly the PETA whackos represent all Democrats?

Bullshit.

What you ought to be worried about are the crazies on your side of the aisle calling for civil war when your boy trump goes to jail. And, those are people you and your ilk elected, Matt Gaetz, MTG etc.

When you vote for republicans, you support and associate with nuts like those.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15119 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PETA represents Democrats less than these assholes represent Republicans:

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think it is fair to say that the majority of PETA members vote Democrat while the majority of white supremacists vote Republican. At this stage, it is probably safe to say the white supremacists are Trump supports rather than Republicans. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

The average of the Republican Party = sanity and common sense

The average of the Democratic Party = insanity and lunacy

For the time being it IS a binary choice take your pick.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
I think it is fair to say that the majority of PETA members vote Democrat while the majority of white supremacists vote Republican. At this stage, it is probably safe to say the white supremacists are Trump supports rather than Republicans. Regards, Bill

Probably not a lot of them vote at all. They are nuts, after all. I do not care for anyone who is a party line loyal voter. Political parties are the reason there is so much stupidity. Vote for the person, not the rhetoric.

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:

Probably not a lot of them vote at all. They are nuts, after all. I do not care for anyone who is a party line loyal voter. Political parties are the reason there is so much stupidity. Vote for the person, not the rhetoric.

Yes^^^in the Primary

In the General…better check the (R) box…or you will support the Democrats. Even the more sane Democrats toe the party line which equals destruction of the USA.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can't think of a nuttier bunch of people, or a nuttier time than now, with the Trump situation and all the associated stuff.

https://siouxcountyradio.com/f...da-and-save-america/

Speaker McCarthy, you have no excuse: You must lead fight to crush Dem agenda and save America
September 8, 2023

Speaker McCarthy earned his spot after 15 ballots. Now he has no excuse. He must lead the fight to stop the Democrats and end weaponized justice against political opponents.

The full article is from Fox News. I don't read Fox News, but I post so you will know. I didn't post the Fox link because they insist that I disable my ad blocker to read the article.

=================================================================

This article isn't a stand-alone for the spin, particularly the weaponization narrative.

It is essential in support of the BIG LIE and the BIG GRIFT for the Right to be fed the lies that the proper application of the Rule of Law, the Trump indictments and the co-conspirators, is political weaponization.

So, who is really doing the weaponization?

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19757 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
quote:

Yes^^^in the Primary

In the General…better check the (R) box…or you will support the Democrats. Even the more sane Democrats toe the party line which equals destruction of the USA.

Pot, meet kettle.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Any side I find the majority of PETA members on…I want to find myself on the opposite.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes^^^in the Primary

Pot, meet kettle.

Some people don’t get blinded by trees when searching for the forest but sadly…some do. 2020

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
Suddenly the PETA whackos represent all Democrats?

Bullshit.

What you ought to be worried about are the crazies on your side of the aisle calling for civil war when your boy trump goes to jail. And, those are people you and your ilk elected, Matt Gaetz, MTG etc.

When you vote for republicans, you support and associate with nuts like those.

Elections have consequences.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Any side I find the majority of PETA members on…I want to find myself on the opposite.

I feel that way about religious zealots, white supremacists and seditionists.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PETA didn't instigate, support or participate in an insurrection.

Those who hate PETA members did.

That should tell one all he needs to know about politics.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19757 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you vote Republican in 2024 you vote for this.

Some on the Right like to bleat about "Civil War" not realizing that the overwhelming majority of guns in this Country are not owned by Trump supporters who need to walk around with them in public to make up for their tiny penises, but start trying to enact shit like this and they'll come out.

"Congress shall enact no Law regarding an establishment of religion..."

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"The average of the Republican Party = sanity and common sense"

Bullshit. 78 % of the republicans still think the election was stolen. That is the very definition of insanity. I don't understand this level of blind stupidity.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
"The average of the Republican Party = sanity and common sense"

Bullshit. 78 % of the republicans still think the election was stolen. That is the very definition of insanity. I don't understand this level of blind stupidity.

As far as I know, sane folks have always struggled to understand the insane.

Unfortunately, they can't be ignored. Wouldn't it be nice if we could?

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes^^^in the Primary

Pot, meet kettle.

Some people don’t get blinded by trees when searching for the forest but sadly…some do. 2020

Common sense and Sanity:

Mandatory state enforced pray;
Children given birth from rape;
Women sent bleeding out from dead fetuses only to become sterile;
Repeal the 13-15th Amendments which repeals the Incorporation Doctrine (Texas Written GOP Platform);
Vote for a msn who lost a sue election and calls for the suspension of the Constitution.

You are lost.

Posts: 10923 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
The vast vast majority, probably ALL anti-hunters, are Democrats on the left. Tell me I’m wrong

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nationally probably true.
Doubtful on a state by state bases.

When it comes to “international trophy hunting,” it appears split evenly.

While I love hunting, and I at least 2 days a week I am out hunting 6 months a year. It is not the only thing.

Remember what President Trump said about Elephant hunting? He called it, “A horror show.” President Trump also, personally, Dr-railed the return to lion and elephant imports.

Posts: 10923 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For a lawyer, you don't read too well...

If you are an anti hunter, what is the chance you are a democrat?

Not are the majority of rural democrats anti hunting.

However, as you seem to be implying, the majority of the democrat hunters are willing to sell out hunting for other political issues.

Not that I don't think there are a lot of GOP types that would sell out both guns and hunting for a solid ban of abortion.

quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Nationally probably true.
Doubtful on a state by state bases.

When it comes to “international trophy hunting,” it appears split evenly.

While I love hunting, and I at least 2 days a week I am out hunting 6 months a year. It is not the only thing.

Remember what President Trump said about Elephant hunting? He called it, “A horror show.” President Trump also, personally, Dr-railed the return to lion and elephant imports.

Posts: 10643 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For a doctor you are really dense.

Nationally probably true more Dems are anti hunters than GOPers. In a state by state bases doubtful more dens are anti hunting more then GOPers ashunting has a blah acceptance rating across national surveys. So, remove NY, Cali, type states it is double dems are anti hunting.

International Sport Hunting one Dems are not really more likely to be more anti than GOPers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lane, while in general I agree with your contention, its just that, in general.

There are specific democrats who are not bad.

There are specific Republicans who are bad.

In the case of DJT, there is a very substantial number of folks who will not vote for him who identify as conservative/republican.

The only shot that the GOP has if they run DJT is that Biden/Harris is the opposition. ANY other democrat will swamp Trump because he's a sorry POS. Biden has a lot of negative baggage in that he is not running things well, and if you get rid of that baggage Trump's negatives outweigh anything you can pull up on the democrat side.

My big concern is that the Trumpites might take a similar view with anyone other than Trump and make a conservative win less likely. If the GOP has become a party of the cult of personality of DJT, the country is screwed. Trump is not a conservative. We will be looking at Democrat leadership for the next 2-3 cycles until the conservatives can get their act together.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes^^^in the Primary

Posts: 10643 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The statement was that almost all anti hunters are democrats... Pretty much true.

Are there non anti hunting democrats? Yes. But that is not what the statement was.

You are twisting the statement.

quote:
For a doctor you are really dense.

Nationally probably true more Dems are anti hunters than GOPers. In a state by state bases doubtful more dens are anti hunting more then GOPers ashunting has a blah acceptance rating across national surveys. So, remove NY, Cali, type states it is double dems are anti hunting.

International Sport Hunting one Dems are not really more likely to be more anti than GOPers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The anti hunting support of the national level democrat party is?

The anti hunting support of the GOP is?

Not the pro hunting support of the Democrats is and the pro hunting support of the GOP is.

I don't think either party is a good supporter of hunting.

Rural democrats and rural republicans both support hunting better than the overall party... but the Democrat party is excessively dominated by their urban clique.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did I say national? No. I said State by state doubtful more Dems are anti hunting.

Remove Cali and NY most are no opinion or positive.

This does not include “international trophy hunting.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5704112/. Which no one supports, but us.

Dems support keeping public land access the same available to hunting and fishing more than GOP 80/77 percent. https://www.trcp.org/2017/06/2...rosses-party-lines/x

This is because the Rights (far) privatization push.

Make no mistake hunters are aging/dying out.
https://www.census.gov/content...emo/fhw16-qkfact.pdf

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Repeal the 13-15th Amendments which repeals the Incorporation Doctrine (Texas Written GOP Platform);
Vote for a msn who lost a sue election and calls for the suspension of the Constitution.

You are lost.

Uhm, Josh, I corrected you on this the other day, and while I realize it stings a bit to be corrected in public, when confronted with facts, you could NOT show this in the Texas GOP platform -

The only thing that could suck worse, about bring wrong and called out on a factual issue, is it happening a second, er third time

There's plenty wrong with the Texas GOP platform, especially around abortion, but this just aint the truth.

I've already posted the facts and the links, if you want to rehash this rubbish, go back to that thread --

Here is a link to a searchable pdf - i double dog dare you find where it calls for the REPEAL (your words) of the 13th-15th amendment.

oh, and to shut this fertilizer stream down before it starts, you had previously, and erroneously, stated that this GOP platform calls for the repeal of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 -- which, in fact, the platform calls only to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as a source of authority and law --

sigh --

Oh, and the phrase "Incorporation Doctrine" doesn't appear in the platform, and singularly, Incorporation has zero hits, while Doctrine appears once, affirming the first amendment rights of marriage officiants.

I do wish you would stop OUT RIGHT LYING about this

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38501 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not off to me personal protection is the main factor in firearm ownership and not hunting.

https://www.pewresearch.org/topic/politics-policy/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:

You are lost.

L

Uhm, Josh, I corrected you on this the other day, and while I realize it stings a bit to be corrected in public, when confronted with facts, you could NOT show this in the Texas GOP platform -

The only thing that could suck worse, about bring wrong and called out on a factual issue, is it happening a second, er third time

There's plenty wrong with the Texas GOP platform, especially around abortion, but this just aint the truth.

I've already posted the facts and the links, if you want to rehash this rubbish, go back to that thread --

Here is a link to a searchable pdf - i double dog dare you find where it calls for the REPEAL (your words) of the 13th-15th amendment.

oh, and to shut this fertilizer stream down before it starts, you had previously, and erroneously, stated that this GOP platform calls for the repeal of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 -- which, in fact, the platform calls only to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as a source of authority and law --

sigh --

Sir respectfully we did not address this. What we addressed was letting store owners choose. Which I did show you on the Platform.

29. Equal Rights Amendment: We call upon the 88th Texas Legislature to adopt a resolution clarifying that the 1972 ratification by the 62nd Texas Legislature of the proposed Equal Rights Amendment to the United States Constitution was valid only through March 22, 1979. That is copied and pasted.

That language means repeal.

As I explained in that Civil Rights Act. I am right about thst too. You have to read it all, and no what the effects of the language is.

I have copied and pasted the operative language in the CRA debate.

I stand by it, until the language I posted is removed from the Platform.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sir respectfully we did not address this. What we addressed was letting store owners choose. Which I did show you on the Platform.

29. Equal Rights Amendment: We call upon the 88th Texas Legislature to adopt a resolution clarifying that the 1972 ratification by the 62nd Texas Legislature of the proposed Equal Rights Amendment to the United States Constitution was valid only through March 22, 1979. That is copied and pasted.

That language means repeal.

As I explained in that Civil Rights Act. I am right about thst too. You have to read it all, and no what the effects of the language is.

I have copied and pasted the operative language in the CRA debate.

I stand by it, until the language I posted is removed from the Platform.

withdrawal of support for the ERA, while stupid, wasn't what you SAID, sir. It cannot be repealed, as it isn't in-effect --

There are 6 unratified amendments, which means that they have not had the support of the required 2/3 majority by the deadline -

Withdrawal of support of a theoretical 28th amendment is NOT calling for the repeal of the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments.

Now, back to the actual topic (i saw what you attempted to do there)

You memory of the interchange is poor, I suggest you make use of the search bar to find the actual communications.

But, as prior, you stated Texas GOP platform called for the repeal of the 13-15th amendments - this is patently false - this moment, sir, if you are unaware, is a fine time to acknowledge you were incorrect or retire from the debate

When a document calls upon a "higher authority of mutually agreed upon practice" is it hardly calling for its removal - on the CRA -

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...id=socialshare&ei=15

The American crack-up: Why liberalism drives some people crazy

(Excerpts)

The burdens of liberal selfhood— of accepting the presence of creeds, conduct, and beliefs that strike you as absurd, of agreeing to be ruled (depending on the election results) by people whose lives you cannot fathom — are not easily borne.

Citizens must develop habits of thought and feeling that allow an experience of difference as one of the natural facts of democratic life — not as the perverse evidence of a disordered society.

This demand gives the lie to a common misconception of liberalism, namely, that it is an ethic of insouciant self-indulgence, a politics for blithe egoists. In fact, just the opposite is true. The burdens of liberal selfhood— of accepting the presence of creeds, conduct, and beliefs that strike you as absurd, of agreeing to be ruled (depending on the election results) by people whose lives you cannot fathom — are not easily borne. They are difficult and strenuous, and the chaos of our own political moment is ample evidence of this. They are, clearly, more than some people can bear. There is a certain kind of personality that is unmoored when it looks at the world and does not see a reflection of itself. And when a politics decides that its main problem is not the management of competing interests, but the very fact of difference itself, then all its solutions must be authoritarian ones.

The parlous state of American democracy is deeply rooted in the ongoing crisis of the Republican Party, a crisis that has been unfolding in real time for at least sixty years now. The seed of this crisis, the dark singularity from which it bloomed, was the decision by GOP leaders to pursue the support of white.

Southerners repulsed by the Democratic Party's embrace of the Civil Rights Movement in the nineteen-sixties. These voters, who had generally shunned Republicans since the hated Lincoln broke the Confederacy, were not a natural fit for the GOP as it existed in those years. A party with historical ties to the capitalist class and the aspirational bourgeoisie, it suddenly found itself inundated by millions of working-class voters whose instincts did not always align with its more traditional audience. To secure the long-term loyalty of these voters—- and to cement a tectonic shift in the American party system—- it needed to show them that their new electoral house was in fact a home. The forward-facing, commercial ethos of the old GOP would have to accommodate itself to the atavistic, Lost Cause-nostalgia of the American South. Individual rights would have to make room for states' rights; optimism for pessimism; a republic of consumers for an apartheid state; capitalism for feudalism.

Republican success in squaring this circle cannot be denied: Beginning with Richard Nixon in 1968, their presidential nominees won five of the next six elections and states across the South and Midwest gradually came under GOP control. But it came at a price, one paid in two different coins. The first was demographic. The darker, harsher rhetoric the party used to succor its new Southern voters struck some old-line adherents as shrill and extreme; over time, they drifted away from the GOP and ended up as Democrats or Independents. In 1944, the year FDR won his fourth term as president, 38% of Americans identified as Republicans; by 2022, that number had dropped to 28%.

This demographic cost had ideological consequences. The voters who left were not interchangeable with the ones who stayed. The "conservatism" of the old GOP, anchored then in the small towns and cities of the North and Midwest, was really a form of classical, laissez-faire liberalism. It saw public life as transactional, and wanted a state large enough to facilitate those transactions but too small to interfere with them. (In this it inherited the interest of its ancestor, the Whig Party, in "internal improvements"—- that is, economic infrastructure.) The post-1964 GOP evolved into a party whose electoral capital is invested in the rural and exurban spaces of the South. (The Party also dominates in some Western states, but they are too sparsely populated to provide much political heft.) Here "conservatism" has a much different connotation: it signals a social vision based on hierarchy and exclusion, on the idea that some people, simply by virtue of their identities, are not suited for citizenship. Its politics is not transactional, but existential. It sees social life as a kind of guerilla war in which the "real" America must constantly defend itself against outsiders and usurpers who seek to overwhelm it.

Donald Trump, with his thinly veiled bigotry and misogyny, is the tribune of this Republican Party. But he did not invent it; he merely inherited it. With the feral insight of a born grifter, he saw very clearly what GOP mandarins by 2016 were unable to see, or at least admit: that their political choices had delivered the Party to voters disgusted and appalled by the very existence of certain kinds of people.

It is this sense of threat and dread, this deeply personal shuddering from difference, that I want to explore in what follows. Doing so, I hope, will help us understand the central fact about American politics at this time: how one of our major political parties sold itself to a virulent strain of irrationalism. Liberalism has, to put it bluntly, driven many Republicans insane. But why?

==================================================================

This attempt — to trade social complexity for social peace — struck many as doomed to failure. Civilized life is largely life lived with strangers. Critics of liberalism, such as the French authoritarian Joseph de Maistre, drew the necessary conclusion that social peace depends on our ability to cooperate with strangers. But this could only happen, they argued, when we share certain "essential" features with them, including a religiously-informed fear of punishment. We might not know our rulers (or many of our fellow citizens) personally, but we could coexist with them on the basis of these common traits and the social trust they create. In their eyes, the liberal quest to conjure political order out of pluralism was quixotic at best and dangerously demented at worst.

What modern forms of anti-liberalism such as fascism add to this is more of a tweak than a novelty. For de Maistre and his ilk were always disingenuous in arguing as if their main concern was order and only secondarily who gets to impose it. Definite ideas about who deserves to exercise authority are always in the background of this kind of view; fascism's only contribution was to move it into the foreground. Whether it's defined in cultural/national terms, as in Mussolini's Italy, or in predominantly racial terms, as in Hitler's Germany, the point is always the same: There is some element of the population which, given the specified features, is entitled to wield power over the rest. If they do so, the political regime is ipso facto legitimate; if they do not, it is ipso facto illegitimate. Period.

Modern history testifies to the enduring power of this vision of political life. So do the last eight years of American politics. It's easy to dismiss it as a discredited mythology, a remnant of bigotry, intolerance, and hatred. It's easy, because in large part that's exactly what it is. But a credo does not sustain itself over such long periods of time — especially when competing with even stronger rivals — without speaking to something large numbers of people find compelling.

XXX

One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
quote:
This does not include “international trophy hunting.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5704112/. Which no one supports, but us.

Decades of Disneyfication, and more recently Cecil the lion have contributed immensely to this view. All brought to you by Liberals and liberal media. Most Americans have no idea of hunting overseas. What they do know is what liberal media tells them. I.E. hunters are bad murderous barbarians not fit to participate in society. Sounds harsh but just ask Dr Palmer if it’s accurate. Imagine if the main stream media gave our side of the story.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
oh, at least two of our members know how "tolerant" the left is on sport hunting...

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
I know one thing,Mark Levin is anti hunter
But most D are anti hunter for sure and anti gun to boot

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes^^^in the Primary

Pot, meet kettle.

Common sense and Sanity:

Mandatory state enforced pray;

No one advocating for.

Children given birth from rape;

Not happening anywhere.

Women sent bleeding out from dead fetuses only to become sterile;

Not happening anywhere.

Roll Eyes

As a whole…way better than what we have. Country was thriving in 2019.

You are lost.

Things I have control over thrive. I am blessed personally…no complaints. In my lifetime…things can’t get bad enough to hurt me. I fight for the right direction for the country for my kids. If I am lost…its a good place to be. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
I know one thing,Mark Levin is anti hunter
But most D are anti hunter for sure and anti gun to boot

Like I always say: 90% of Democratic Party is anti-hunting and pro-gun-control. 45% of the Republican Party is as well. Eric Trump’s wife, Laura Ingram, and Laura Bush are all rabid anti-hunters.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
As stated many times…I am not voting Trump in the Primary.

But, I will definitely vote (R) in the General and support the (R) candidates in the General…whoever they may be. At “this” point in time…they ARE the greater good.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
But you are in the general. In addition see your state Platform as exhibit A, your abortion policy as Exhibit B, your marriage policy as Exhibit C, your state control of sex relationships between consensual adults policy as Exhibit D, your race policy as Exhibit E, and your religious state policy mandating state pray at least as Exhibit G.

You are the Right version of what you accuss the Left of being.

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
As stated many times…I am not voting Trump in the Primary.

But, I will definitely vote (R) in the General and support the (R) candidates in the General…whoever they may be. At “this” point in time…they ARE the greater good.

I’ll vote for Trump in main election if he gets the nomination
Primaries? We will see who looks the best
Dems need not apply in this round as nothing looks even remotely normal

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote