THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    What Happens When Blue America Arrests Red America’s President

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Happens When Blue America Arrests Red America’s President Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...285045a0abb170&ei=25

==================================================

I didn't think of it the way the author of the article puts it.

If it really is Blue Americans who are holding this MF accountable, and Red Americans would let him go, and empower him more and again, then Gawd help the Blue.

I always figured that the Rule of Law would eventually catch up with him, and the R of L isn't Red or Blue, it's red, white and blue, and black and brown and yellow, and so forth.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19785 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can You Hear That Noise? It's The Sound Of The GOP Falling From Grace
Opinion by Bruce Maiman • Yesterday 5:45 AM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...285045a0abb170&ei=39

Take Donald Trump out of the picture for a moment. No names. No political inferences. Just a simple, blank slate without fear or favor. How would most people respond to the concept that no one is above the law? Can you imagine anyone disagreeing with that? Most anyone of any political stripe would say the rule of law is paramount to the maintenance of a democratic society.

But when we throw in a name and political affiliation, all bets are off.

Republicans have found themselves in a familiar role: defending Donald Trump after being accused of illegality or wrongdoing. They did so by attacking the district attorney who filed an indictment against him.

Meanwhile, Democrats have spent the last several days defending the concept of law and order and the processes of a legal system available to every citizen, doing so without attacking Donald Trump or passing judgment.

The uniformity is remarkable.

================================================

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...d859643b75821b1&ei=8

Trump Basks in Limelight of Indictment to Lure Donors for 2024
Story by Mark Niquette and Nancy Cook • Yesterday 5:37 PM

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19785 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Republicans caught off guard by the left's ferocious backlash
Story by Heather Digby Parton • 41m ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...b1f2e7bca6ae58&ei=11

XXX

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Before January 6th and the last ending of Trump I would have and did say there's no way Americans can be that blindly partisan.

Wrong!

Look at Lavacava for example: older than me, smarter than me, better educated than I, more successful than I, and yet he said, and I quote, "Trump just needs to keep his mouth shut. He was and will be a great president if he learns that lesson."

shocker

Meaning no insult, I'd guess he and both equally believe each other is gone, over the edge, down the rabbit hole. No doutthe two of us would get on fine over a Christmas dinner or lunch table sandwich, but there's no agreeing on our differences in politics, our national well being.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You could translate that as “Trump needs to be silently obedient to his owner, remove the U.S. from NATO, and show no objection to Putin’s acquisitions.”

5 will get you 10 that Lavawhatizname is posting from Vladivostok through a VPN. It’s happened here before.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's my opinion that trump is going to be in such a legal shitstorm within the next 18 months that he won't be able to survive it. He is going to be indicted in Georgia for election interference within the next few weeks or months. Jack Smith is going to rake him over the coals and also probably issue a federal indictment within the next 12-18 months.

trump can't survive it politically. I believe he will be the GOP nominee unless republicans come to their senses (unlikely) but he's going to get his ass kicked sideways in the general election. And, he is going to take a lot of republicans down with him.

Reap what you sow.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
You could translate that as “Trump needs to be silently obedient to his owner, remove the U.S. from NATO, and show no objection to Putin’s acquisitions.”

5 will get you 10 that Lavawhatizname is posting from Vladivostok through a VPN. It’s happened here before.

Nope, I don't think so. I think L i an attorney down in Houston based on his public discussion and I bet there's members here that know or know of him. I think he's smart and educated, experienced and successful and his opinion of trump blows my mind. I think I can see things very plainly, very simply I bet he thinks the same about himself and to me it's mind blowing we come to opposite conclusions.

I know a nice lady from here that retired to Kalispell Montana. Also educated, experienced, intelligent. A couple three years ago she mentioned on social media how much she appreciated and admired Rep Ilan Omar. I disagree with that view for about a dozen obvious reasons and very diplomatically asked her why she supported Omar.
Instant attack mode. After my friend paused for breath and a glass of water I mentioned to my friend that Omar was a freshman rep with no successes or accomplishments other that holding a seat. The reply was crickets.

How do we humans take simple arithmetic and conclude with wildly different answers?

Posts: 9138 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
And that’s where so many people miss…we all,look at things so differently according to upbringing, life experience, education and I d say plenty of other factors including age, gender, married or not, kids or no kids…
Is that so hard to understand?

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 300shooter
posted Hide Post

Posts: 686 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
(CNN) — Former President Donald tRump is expected to be back in New York City to face another legal battle Thursday – this time in a civil lawsuit filed by New York Attorney General Letitia James, multiple sources told CNN.

tRump is scheduled to sit for another deposition for the suit brought against him, his children and tRump Organization, alleging they were involved in an expansive scheme lasting over a decade by providing false financial statements to lenders and others that the former president used to enrich himself.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 300shooter:

You realize the irony is lost on them? Lavaca, Lane, Jtex and many others are probably signing checks right now.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
“There’s a sucker born every minute” - that’s been proven over and over.

The bigger the lie, the louder and more often it’s repeated, the greater the return on the con will be. How people still fall for that shit is a testament to the abysmal median of human intelligence.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And yet, the folks who criticize me voted for Biden and Kamala Harris. Go figure.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Go figure.

We already did that, before and after, and we would vote against Trump again especially since we know so much more now about his character and that of Trumpsters too. All benefit of doubt and hope for good outcomes with Trump are quashed, and the fact is that those who voted for him would do it again, if not for him specifically then another like him. Redemption is null and void re Trumpsters.

XXX