New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two beers a week??? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
We want to be like Canada????
We need someone to tell us how many beers are ok?
We have a leader like Broken Down Joe who thinks (or claims he can) that he knows best when it comes to gendering our kids, education the LGBQUEER crowd on how to be accepted....
You blue folks need someone to hold your hand to cross the street and wipe your butts....
You need to go to the Hermit Kingdom where your thinking is done for you...

Posts: 10208 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Since Bud Light was put in its place…got to reprimand those horrible beer drinkers.

If that was an average per day…I could probably live with it. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Oliver Anthony:
Тheѕe rich men north of Richmond
Lord knows they all just wanna havе totаl cоntrol
Wanna know what you think wannа know what уоu do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36658 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And the Bimbo in charge of energy wants to ban fans!

A[point idiots.

Get idiotic ideas.

Vote for idiots.

Bear the consequences!

WE FREE!

Yeah RIGHT! jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67048 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That would be "beer" the consequences, Saeed.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I couldn’t imagine any worse idiot replacing Justin.

But by the looks of there is an utterly stupid commie Bimbo waiting in the wings!

Canada has become as bad as America in picking their rulers! rotflmo

Posts: 67048 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Well you are completely right about that Saeed.

As for the beer, come on guys, to me that would not be a big issue in the US as they don't even make good beer Wink...but up here it will never wash. Any politicians that think they are going to regulate how many beer per week Canadians drink is delusional. Delusional = Liberal...same thing.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1814 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
They just want us to stop drinking beer until only Bud is left and then they’ll allow it again

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
We want to be like Canada????
We need someone to tell us how many beers are ok?
We have a leader like Broken Down Joe who thinks (or claims he can) that he knows best when it comes to gendering our kids, education the LGBQUEER crowd on how to be accepted....
You blue folks need someone to hold your hand to cross the street and wipe your butts....
You need to go to the Hermit Kingdom where your thinking is done for you...

You can relax, nobody is looking to make you face life sober.

The "recommendation" has been no more than two drinks per day for 30 years, it's merely due to be updated based on the science by 2025.

You will be as free to ignore this recommendation as you did the last.

Now untwist your panties.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9585 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of NZ when they tried to limit alcohol consumption by only allowing pubs to open for one hour after work finished. It became the 6 o'clock swill, as people rushed too the pub and then drank as much as they could in that hour, creating a binge drinking culture that lasted until well into the 1990s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_o'clock_swill

Posts: 4291 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
Yeah "they" know best Sarge, LMAO...

First "they" told me all cholesterol was bad

Then, "they" tried to kill me with the food pyramid

Now "they" want to interfere with my pursuit of happiness

Let's go Brandon.

Posts: 2969 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:
Yeah "they" know best Sarge, LMAO...

First "they" told me all cholesterol was bad

Then, "they" tried to kill me with the food pyramid

Now "they" want to interfere with my pursuit of happiness

Let's go Brandon.

Well, for what it's worth, I think an adult should be allowed to drink, smoke, snort, swallow, inject or take by enema any damned thing they like, as long as it doesn't infringe on anybody else.

All herds can stand a little thinnin' now and then, doing it from the stupid end always makes the remaining herd smarter.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9585 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That nonsense is nothing but camo for sheep.....something to get sheep in an uproar so they won't notice what the evil bastards are really doing!

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Never drank beer, and I don't like the smell of it.

Was told it tastes like piss! clap

May be that is why they call beer drunk nitwits pissed! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does Bud Light even count as beer?

Posts: 10038 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Does Bud Light even count as beer?

tu2 I think not.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1814 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
It won't even count as a brand before too long...unless the Busch Family buys it back and rebuilds its worth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36658 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/heal...454d2467b2b9ee&ei=28

Is beer good for your health? Here's the healthiest option to pick for your next cold one.
Story by Clare Mulroy, USA TODAY •
1h

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19795 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote