THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Trump is a Fraud. Legally. Again. KICKED OUT OF NEW YORK!

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is a Fraud. Legally. Again. KICKED OUT OF NEW YORK! Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
quote:
NEW YORK (AP) — A judge has ruled that Donald Trump committed fraud for years while building the real estate empire that catapulted him to fame and the White House.

Judge Arthur Engoron, ruling Tuesday in a civil lawsuit brought by New York’s attorney general, found that the former president and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing financing.

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Sigh, the boy cried wolf too many times. Now when wolves may really be at the gate no one believes. That’s the bed, now lay in it.

Posts: 3453 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
Sigh, the boy cried wolf too many times. Now when wolves may really be at the gate no one believes. That’s the bed, now lay in it.

Most of this trial just ended; he's guilty of bank and insurance fraud. All that's left to determine is does the State get the $250 million fine they are asking for and the ban against him or his companies doing business in New York State.

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
understated the Judge's ruling.

He's ordering the dissolution of the Trump Org. and all associated LLCs owned by Trump, Junior, I'm Eric, Allen Weisselberg and Jeffrey McConney, AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY OWN IN NEW YORK.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you loathe the Mango Mussolini half as much as I do mark this date on your calendar, it is officially the worst day of Donald Trump's life.

So far.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/9FesfjIaOKQ?si=llbZpPaH2AkwfLcs

Judge finds Trump committed fraud in NY civil case

=================================================

These civil cases will haunt him for the rest of his life and his decedents, aside from the outcome of the felony charges.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19783 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For those who don't want to watch the whole video, I started it at 5:50.

Of course you can scroll back or fwd, as you wish.

https://youtu.be/iCFfNNanWt8?s...LPC6rrraGOamqk&t=349

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19783 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Orange jail suit will go well with his orange hair! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1214 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

This one won't involve jail time, just a huge fine his stupid supporters will donate to pay and he and his kids can't do business in New York anytime soon, if ever.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...=22#image=AA1eLfux|1

George Conway Shows Why Trump Ruling Is ‘Corporate Death Penalty’
Story by Ed Mazza • 3h

XXX

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nonetheless, to the ardent Trumpeteers, he is simply a smart businessman who knows how to play the game. Besides, he's more focused on what the country needs, because he is such a patriot and all. Regards, Biil

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NYC Landmarks!!

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1214 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are the maga azzhats tired of all this "winning" yet?

Posts: 15882 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
No good and decent person will ever run for high public office again. You will be smeared besmirched, tarred and feathered, drowned with lawsuits, career and character destroyed at all costs. Trumps guilt or innocence is irrelevant in this statement. Your average America taxpayer, maybe a small town mayor, county auditor, township trustee is well aware of how the government and media treat anyone running for office that doesn’t toe the line. You will be crushed. Congratulations on ensuring good and decent want nothing to do with serving our country in office. Fuck all

Posts: 3453 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You probably don't want to read my opinion on that, but I'll give it anyway. Smiler

IMO, you have displayed the attitude and belief which is the sort of vulnerability being exploited nowadays. It's Nihilism, deep distrust in the systems, and it extends further than you will admit.

In other words, to be a devoted far rightist, one has to believe a lot of deep doo-doo, and it taints everything, as in worldview.

Quote:
"Trumps guilt or innocence is irrelevant"

IMO, it's everything regarding the rule of law and whether it matters or not, present and future.

IMO, Trump MUST be prosecuted, for the sake of the Founding principles.

Note: I didn't say found guilty. I said prosecuted in the judicial system. It HAS to play out. All the BS interference at this point serves Fascism - that's all.

Of course, I think he's guilty of all 91 counts and a lot more, but that's just my opinion based on reasonable facts/evidence. And, most importantly, I still trust the judiciary, mostly.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tomahawker,

Another aspect of this, IMO, is that your opinions are significant.

I don't want to give more credit to this forum than it deserves, but your posts have value, IMO.

This forum is the only place I have found where such diverse opinions are expressed and taken with merit. I've looked and found none other.

Anyway, I think you are in the right place. This is your chance to learn something, and perhaps to share something worth learning.

I do not mean to put you down, or silence you. Go forth.

XXX