Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NZ PM resigns Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Our Prime minister has resigned. Thank fuck for that!

She could see the writing on the wall and jumped ship leaving her party to sort out the mess at election time in October.

The other big relevant news is the main Opposition party has created a Hunting and fishing shadow portfolio and placed a known hunter in that role.
the other party that would likely govern with them is very pro hunting and shooting and has a high ranking member who has come from our version of the NRA.

Things might just be looking up a little.

I have hope anyway.

I wonder If Trudeau will do the same, they are almost twins.

Posts: 4239 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the good news!

Trudeau, or however he spells his name, has banned the Ruger #1! I hope Canadian gun-owners tell him to fuck off.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Mrs Horse Teeth, with about the same intelligence as a horse tooth.

Good riddance! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cheers Roland, I hope so too. Having lived under similar leadership for too long I can emphasise with Canadian outdoors people.
Fixed the spelling too, I type too fast sometimes.

Posts: 4239 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Good luck Shanks! tu2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cheers Lane, Our social media over here is blowing up with whoops of delight!

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Cheers Lane, Our social media over here is blowing up with whoops of delight!

Here’s to NZ!!!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Its a bit early in the afternoon here, But I actually think Ill join you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
shheeeez.
hope it goes your way down there.

hear,,, hear.

Posts: 4975 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats! You kiwis are due a break. Best of luck.

maybe sanity is breaking out......

Posts: 41775 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She glittered like a rock star not so long ago. Feted by her woke pals at the UN and hoisted onto a media pedestal it was all going swimmingly until times got real and tough. Wokeism doesn't count for anything when people feel the pocket pain of inflation driving living costs up, higher interest rates and declining property values. Sadly, she and the Labour Party have failed on so many promises and I think Kiwis have finally twigged to it. They are incapable of achieving beyond the very meagre, their new regulations wallop businesses and the populace with more cost and disruption and the people have had enough. People are no longer with Jacinda. They want her and Labour to go.
Firearms users and owners particularly are probably quite justified in celebrating her imminent departure. There is a deliberate agenda there to discourage and alienate members of the firearms community with punitive legislation.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2018 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds just like our democrats........

Posts: 41775 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of her election platforms was to build 100,000 houses for the poor. They managed 1500 and had twice the time frame they initially started with.
In the same time the number of gang members in the country rose by 3,500- So I saw it quoted that you are now twice as likely to live next to a gang member than you are to have a govt built house next door.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m glad to hear it!

Hopefully it is a sign of the public waking up (bad pun intended) to what the extreme left really means.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

Hahaha!

What about you lot??

Trump?

Biden?

Kamala?

It is mind boggling where you find these incredible idiots to rule you! clap

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Saeed, our idiots say all kinds of reckless things, but then they run at full speed into a brick wall called the Constitution of the United States.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

Hahaha!

What about you lot??

Trump?

Biden?

Kamala?

It is mind boggling where you find these incredible idiots to rule you! clap

Still stuck on your idiocy.....

I really think you have a severe case of USA envy....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Saeed is just pissed that we can get rid of, or force our leaders to quit, while he has no hope of doing the same in his nation. He's stuck with his leader no matter how bad they might be.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think Saeed is just pissed that we can get rid of, or force our leaders to quit, while he has no hope of doing the same in his nation. He's stuck with his leader no matter how bad they might be.

When was the last time you sorry lot had a half decent ruler??

And I mean the whole bloody so called “free” world?

How free were you during Covid? clap

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I would rank where I live as free as it got during COVID.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
I would rank where I live as free as it got during COVID.

I don’t doubt you.

New Zealand and Australia were not!

Some their laws during that time are nothing short ridiculous.

Mrs Commie Horse teeth was only surpassed by her masters in Chink Land! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

When was the last time you sorry lot had a half decent ruler??

And I mean the whole bloody so called “free” world?

How free were you during Covid? clap

David Lange, Mike Moore, Jim Bolger, John Key, Bill english were all good leaders in my time.
Could well be argued that so was Helen Clarke though I didnt like her.

How free were we during Covid? Yeah thats part of the reason she is gone. No matter what your lot do, you have them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agree with Shanks. We have had many very fine Prime Ministers, some were even from the Labour Party!
You cannot expect Saeed to understand, like, or respect our system of democracy when he lives under an absolute monarch from his own family. He runs a rich, conservative, stable country which is a pleasure to visit. Whats not to like?
However residents of Dubai who are not members of the Al Maktoum family are not in a position to show much dissent or even complain about the UAE support for Russia against Ukraine!

Posts: 295 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the Pom:
Agree with Shanks. We have had many very fine Prime Ministers, some were even from the Labour Party!
You cannot expect Saeed to understand, like, or respect our system of democracy when he lives under an absolute monarch from his own family. He runs a rich, conservative, stable country which is a pleasure to visit. Whats not to like?
However residents of Dubai who are not members of the Al Maktoum family are not in a position to show much dissent or even complain about the UAE support for Russia against Ukraine!

The West’s behavior on the Ukraine war is nothing short of ridiculous!

For all intents and purposes, we ARE in a WW3 now.

Not full scale, but simmering!

Imagine if the world reacted towards America each time the invaded another country the same way?

The West is in such a hypocritical state, bankrupt, financially and morally.

Some US cities are almost in full scale anarchy!

Enjoy it! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the Pom:

Its good to be the king!!!!!....or his nephew.....

We who live in the dirty old free world, wouldnt trade.

Self determination comes with a cost....A cost well worth paying.