THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    New York Hotels Evicting Homeless Veterans to House Migrants

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York Hotels Evicting Homeless Veterans to House Migrants Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Democrat governance at its best.....

quote:

quote:

quote:

We can't take care of our own.....but we can take care of illegal aliens?????

Democrat thinking all the way!

When our veterans aren't taken care of, we are diminished! Democrats have done this!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They weren't evicted, numbnuts. Transferred to another hotel and then told extended stay wasn't available. a screw-up for sure but your characterization is bullshit.

I'm sure the taxpayers will come up with another $100 a night so the drunk and drug-addicted homeless people can get a good night's rest.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I love it!

You silly lot have absolutely no idea what is going on in your country.

And spend all your time blaming each other!

MOMMY!MOMMY! HE DID IT!HE DID IT! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm sure the taxpayers will come up with another $100 a night so the drunk and drug-addicted homeless people can get a good night's rest.

Wow, your description of homeless American vets kind of defines you....

Scum!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He hit pretty close to the mark though, and I am vet.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:

Wow, your description of homeless American vets kind of defines you....

Scum!

Sorry you fucking idiot but it appears that the government is doing just about everything possible for homeless vets. Your stupid post that immigrants are getting preferential treatment over vets doesn't hold water.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Laura Ingram apologized on Friday for reporting this since it turned out to be a complete hoax. Why are some conservatives so vulnerable to falling for this bullshit? What makes them so gullible?

Mike

Posts: 21242 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Really? Gullible? Maybe a Pulitzer will be awarded.

Posts: 3453 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Gullible? Really. They suck up conspiracy theories like they are chocolate milkshakes.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Yep…many here believed the Russian Collusion narrative.

One of the biggest conspiracy theories sold to the American people…by the government no less!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Stupidity is definitely an equal opportunity affliction. For years I naively viewed conservatives as being less susceptible to the disability. The last few years have unfortunately disabused me of that view. The fringe right seems to embrace every conspiracy theory that comes along.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Stupidity is definitely an equal opportunity affliction. For years I naively viewed conservatives as being less susceptible to the disability. The last few years have unfortunately disabused me of that view. The fringe right seems to embrace every conspiracy theory that comes along.

True that....but the vast majority of the public are shallow thinkers, regardless of whether they are left or right.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1814 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In fact, most who are dogmatically left or right, must be shallow thinkers. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3535 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
In fact, most who are dogmatically left or right, must be shallow thinkers. Regards, Bill

Or, they're thinking more deeply about it than you are...or are more personally effected by the issue....or a million other things.

one of us
posted Hide Post
JTEX dove into the shallow end of the pool head-first without knowing the facts. Anyone surprised? Typical MAGA Republican.

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote